HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 08, 2011, 06:24 PM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Oct 2011
29 Posts
Alert
Customers defend yourselves! Don't buy at hobbypartz.com

nitroplanes.com, xheli.com or any of their affiliated scam companies. I have never been treated this badly by ANY customer service and it's about time to take all the complaints people have had and bring them to the forefront!!! STOP BUYING THERE! STOP BUYING THERE! It cannot be stressed enough that these guys screw people over for a living!!! Getting authorities involved to investigate this fraudulent excuse for a company and take action is my next step!
endeavor is offline Find More Posts by endeavor
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 09, 2011, 12:38 PM
the right to remain silent
United States, NC, Lincolnton
Joined Jan 2011
392 Posts
I'm going to keep bumping my post to the top until they come clean with their "business practices"
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1551140
Caveman_Don is offline Find More Posts by Caveman_Don
Old Dec 09, 2011, 01:05 PM
Visit My Blog
Outskirts of Chicago
Joined Nov 2008
4,244 Posts
Endeavor,
Getting a live person on the phone is a rarity and when/ if you do...GOOD LUCK.
Keep this thread at the top along with Don's "pull" thread.
Bad, bad, bad to do any busness with.
If they were the last venue on earth for r/c items...I seriously would find a different hobby.
Jim
Stamp is offline Find More Posts by Stamp
Old Dec 15, 2011, 03:00 PM
United States, PA, Phoenixville
Joined Aug 2011
13 Posts
... They won't sell to me!

I agree with everything stated in this thread about those online stores.
I Purchced several helis from them. The first couple of orders were OK. Then I had a problem with one of the helis I bought from xheli. I couldn't get them on the phone (even after waiting on hold for over an hour!) I went to their forum where you can contact support. The main guy that answers the questions there (I forget his name but his arrogance when you contact him will identify him and this companys attitude).
Anyway, I described my problem. (One heli was supposed to have a GYRO, it didn't and another had a bind problem or something simple like that) The support guy, said to just sent them back! So I did.
NOW when I try to buy anything from that group of X-Hobby hobby partz and any of their online stores. THEY CANCEL MY ORDER! I guess that was a blessing in disguise.
Every once in awhile I order a stupid part or something from them, just to make them go through the CANCEL processl
Ravenlove is offline Find More Posts by Ravenlove
Old Dec 15, 2011, 03:25 PM
Visit My Blog
Outskirts of Chicago
Joined Nov 2008
4,244 Posts
Place an order for a lot of stuff.
That'll give em something to do eh?
Stamp is offline Find More Posts by Stamp
Old Dec 15, 2011, 03:28 PM
the right to remain silent
United States, NC, Lincolnton
Joined Jan 2011
392 Posts
100s of the cheapest things they sell
Caveman_Don is offline Find More Posts by Caveman_Don
Old Dec 20, 2011, 01:26 PM
Joined Jul 2008
101 Posts
I just posted on a different thread about my experience with this low-life sucky company.... I will never buy from them again and hope no one else does either. I wish i could take back all those posts that I used their name for buying "cheap stuff". That is all it is, not inexpensive, but cheap crappy stuff! It really ends up being more expensive..... My bad? No, they will burn in chapter 11 hell soon..Please!?
Eff them

PHD
PostHoleDigger is offline Find More Posts by PostHoleDigger
Old Dec 28, 2011, 05:59 PM
Joined Jul 2011
52 Posts
Sorry to hear this. Please let us know what are the problems you are having, so we can help you to the best of our abilities.

For your privacy, you can Private Message me for help as well, please provide order numbers if possible.

Thank you for your support, and we are looking forward to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
RaidenAlbert
RaidenAlbert is offline Find More Posts by RaidenAlbert
Old Dec 28, 2011, 06:15 PM
Flyin' low & slow T-28s!
United States, FL, Vero Beach
Joined Feb 2011
3,324 Posts
Hello Albert and Sam too...

Just an FYI for you...
I ordered (2) 3S Sky Lipos from HobbyPatrz on Dec. 22nd, received confirmation that evening and then got nothing for 6 more days.

W T H??

yhst-62196343123315-228937

Today, I received this:
Quote:
On Dec 28, 2011, at 4:20 PM, support@hobbypartz.com wrote:
Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping at HobbyPartz!
Your order 1526151 has been shipped.
I understand the holiday was on Sunday (a day when you normally don't ship anyway...) but why did it take 5 business days to ship a small order of lipos?

I have ordered 4 planes from you in 2011 and they all shipped within 24 hours.
Quote:
On Dec 22, 2011, at 8:10 PM, HobbyPartz.com (through Yahoo! Store Order System) wrote:

This email is to confirm the receipt of your recent order from HobbyPartz.com.

Most orders will ship within 1 business day.

Please try to put a flame under your HobbyPartz staff's backsides? I think Hobby King could have beaten your snoozy shipping department -- all the way from China!!!!

Thanks for reading this.
Mac
MaladroitFL is offline Find More Posts by MaladroitFL
Old Dec 28, 2011, 08:57 PM
Joined Jul 2011
52 Posts
Dear Mac,

We sincerely apologize for the wait, please let me explain the situation: Your order was placed after the cutoff time last Thursday, so it wasn't placed in our system until last Friday 12/23. Saturday and Sunday are not business days. Then unfortunately we were closed on Monday in observance of the Christmas Day Holiday.

We tried our very best to ship all orders in 1 business days, but due to the busy holiday season at least 2 business days are needed please, as stated in our policy: http://www.hobbypartz.com/policy.html

I will PM you the tracking number so you can track the package. Thanks for your patience and suggestions!

Please let us know anytime how can we improve and satisfy all of our growing and valuable fans. These are our ultimate goals.

Have a happy holiday!

Sincerely,
RaidenAlbert
Old Dec 29, 2011, 07:44 PM
United States, PA, Phoenixville
Joined Aug 2011
13 Posts
Who are you? Is it your job to apologize or act?

RaidenAlbert ,
Who are you?
Ravenlove is offline Find More Posts by Ravenlove
Old Dec 29, 2011, 09:53 PM
Taiwan, 北市
Joined Dec 2008
838 Posts
Hi RaidenAlbert, not sure if this is an Internet glitch, but right now on Hobbypartz's website, you've got several items on sale for more than the regular price - as in the sales price is more expensive than the regular price, and the tag line even says something like "you save -9% on this item". Is this right?

Kevin
kchen95 is online now Find More Posts by kchen95
Old Dec 30, 2011, 01:33 PM
Joined Jul 2011
52 Posts
Hello kchen95, thanks for letting us know! Yes it was probably an Internet glitch.

We have searched around and couldn't find any yet, but when we find them they will definitely be corrected. Your help is much appreciated!

Have a great weekend as always and happy new year!

Sincerely,
RaidenAlbert
Old Dec 30, 2011, 02:07 PM
Taiwan, 北市
Joined Dec 2008
838 Posts
Hi RaidenAlbert, thanks for your reply. Please note the link below as an example of items that are "on sale" for higher than their regular prices:

http://www.hobbypartz.com/skylipo6s30c.html

These are not the only ones, but just to let you know I'm not making this up! Thanks again for your attention.

Kevin
kchen95 is online now Find More Posts by kchen95
Old Dec 30, 2011, 02:31 PM
Joined Jul 2011
52 Posts
Hello kchen95,

Thanks for your time and help! Our IT teams are looking into the problems right now.

We really appreciate your feedback and support!

Sincerely,
RaidenAlbert