SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Turqui, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 08, 2011, 03:57 PM
USA, FL, Weston
Joined Jan 2011
47 Posts
Trader Rating: 119
Wanted
for sale or trade trade some of my nitro planes for your electric planes.

hi there, after looking at many fellow rc flyers going electric at the club, i got convinced that is a good choice, not good enough to leave the nitro world,but good enough to have some elctric in my fleet,so im posting a few items im willing to trade or sell, and if you have anything interesting will like to trade or sell let me know. i rather deal withe the big plane im listing and biplane in the south florida area,and im willing to drive a max of 100 miles around. if you are interested in buying some of the items and are willing to pay for shipping, no problem. the magnum and duratrax raze are ok to ship.

1-world models ultimate bipe 120 size yellow trim
Ultimate - 120R ( Yellow ) A021RY

Wing Span : 53.5 in / 1360 mm. Wing Area : 989 sq in / 63.8 sq dm. Flying Weight : 9.9 lbs / 4480 g. Fuselage Length : 56 in / 1400 mm. Engine Required : 4 stroke 1.20 engine. Radio Required: 4 channel radio w/ 5 servos.

paid $329.99 plus 40 shipping. i will sell for $220 or trade at that value.

2-global tecate biplane flown a couple times,kit,covered with monokote,super tigre 51 made in italy run twice and after run oil in it,all futaba servos.
plane sitting in my garage, had a small damage in the rudder moving the shelf were is stored, repaired and ready to fly,just add your receiver battery and radio.asking $180 and will trade at that value.
3-duratrax raze,4x4,almost new,run a couple times, i will say engine is still in break in process, a little moody to start, have never been used in sand,mud,dirth or off road. futaba radio and super tigre 27 engine.$150 or trade at that value.
4-magnum 70 four stroke blue head,new in box,never run,or seen fuel.$120 or trade at that value.
5-greal planes seawind 60 size arf 71" wingspan fiberglass fuselage,arf,assembled but never run,nothing installed,some light hangar rush from sitting in the garage,but new, rudder mini servo and elevator servo installed. plane and the couple servos only.never flown ,this plane retailed for 379.00 asking $120 or trade at that value.
this items im not planing to use,so any reasonable offers welcome, please NO CLOWNS,NO LOW BALLERS.
i live in weston,fl,33327.
Turqui is online now Find More Posts by Turqui
to remove ads between posts