HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 07, 2011, 12:20 PM
United States, TX, Fort Worth
Joined Sep 2011
60 Posts
Discussion
Dynam Hawksky Fuselage?

Does anyone know if the if when you order a spare fuselage, if it comes with the 30g weight at then nose and the black battery hatch?

I was attempting to teach a friend to fly and it took a nose dive from about 10 stories up at full throttle. Wings, elevator, rudder survived. I need a new fuselage.
aeio540 is offline Find More Posts by aeio540
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 23, 2011, 10:01 PM
Custom Crasher
USA, FL, Jacksonville
Joined Jan 2010
760 Posts
Take it from me...no
lowkeylaidback is offline Find More Posts by lowkeylaidback
Old Feb 26, 2012, 07:53 AM
Red Sox Territory
Joined Mar 2009
50 Posts
Don't worry about a new fuselage... go to home depot and buy a wooden rod for two bucks. I did this and it works fantastic!!!

THE SKY STICK- RC Plane Conversion Mod with camera (4 min 7 sec)
mmmbcn is offline Find More Posts by mmmbcn
Old Jun 26, 2012, 03:00 PM
United States, VA, Sterling
Joined Mar 2012
221 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmbcn View Post
Don't worry about a new fuselage... go to home depot and buy a wooden rod for two bucks. I did this and it works fantastic!!!

http://youtu.be/Qo9SzC1Y5dk
I cannot seem to find your build video of stick sky? - Have you posted it?
sahil80 is offline Find More Posts by sahil80
Old Jun 27, 2012, 01:19 PM
HobbypartZ Support
Joined May 2012
52 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeio540 View Post
Does anyone know if the if when you order a spare fuselage, if it comes with the 30g weight at then nose and the black battery hatch?

I was attempting to teach a friend to fly and it took a nose dive from about 10 stories up at full throttle. Wings, elevator, rudder survived. I need a new fuselage.
Hello aeio540,

Unfortunately the fuselage spare part does not come with the weight or battery hatch. Any alternative weight that can fit in the front of the nose would work. For the battery hatch, I can help you place a special order for that if you wish. Simply PM me your order # from when you ordered the hawk sky from us. Alternatively you can also contact our CS department at (626) 968-9860 and they can help you do the same

@mmmbcn Pretty awesome mod! Definitely showing this to our in house pilots!
Nitro_Gary is offline Find More Posts by Nitro_Gary