HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 24, 2012, 10:05 PM
United States, CA, Long Beach
Joined Sep 2011
805 Posts
Absolutely. And no computers just glue, sanding and cutting.

I know it's probably not that big of a deal now to him right now but I bet when he is my age as you say he will remember the fun we had. "Building memories"

Robert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddie B View Post
Robert,

That is so cool, and do all you can with your son, he will treasure it until his final days.

Fred
kingconsulting is offline Find More Posts by kingconsulting
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 25, 2012, 10:28 AM
United States, IL, Joliet
Joined Jun 2009
3,307 Posts
I give the boy alot of credit for worrying abouts dad's airplane he was just as worried about your new plane as you were . I would have been worried about it to with a pilot like that. I have another test flight comming up in freddies contraption he is building ,( dead stick !) mao joe
cracksmeup is offline Find More Posts by cracksmeup