HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Libtekguy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 04, 2011, 01:18 AM
This we'll defend
United States, CA, Sacramento
Joined May 2011
70 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
Sold
Hangar 9 P-51 sport 40 (PTS Mk II) $100+shipping

For detailed description see http://www.hangar-9.com/Products/Def...ProdID=HAN4440

I've sold the motor and am using the servos on another project. This is basically the ARF kit now.

$100 + Shipping

Not pictured are the NACA droops and 3 Blade prop/spinner. I've also added a fuel valve to making fueling and defueling easier. I also added charge port too.

The plane is in good condition, but does have signs of use. The worst being a small hole in the monokote on the horizontal stabilizer and the cowl is cut for the new engine.

I learned how to fly on this plane and it really is possible to have a mustang be your first plane. For beginners, engage the flaps, put on the wing droops, and the three blade prop and you have a very easy to fly plane. For the experienced; run it like it is now.

I'd like to sell this plane soon to make way for my next project.

Shipping is okay, I have a box I can safely ship this plane in. Probably looking at $60 for shipping though (it's a big box).

Required:
Servos, RX/TX, motor.
Libtekguy is online now Find More Posts by Libtekguy
Last edited by Libtekguy; Dec 14, 2011 at 05:56 PM. Reason: No Longer an RTF
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 14, 2011, 05:56 PM
This we'll defend
United States, CA, Sacramento
Joined May 2011
70 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
bump