HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Dec 03, 2011, 09:02 PM
multi rotors,foamies,car lover
Joined Dec 2008
1,443 Posts
Discussion
my board won't start the motor

hi again i just finnish my build of my octo today and i have flash the board also everything was fine until i remove the battery from my turnigy tx for recharging and now everything work but no trottle , i can also arm my board , passed all the test , all my command are ok because i can see it on my display of my tx ,

is it necessary to plud the channel 5 and 6 to make the board to work because i only have the gear channel 5 switch set to 40% and the hold switch is not set

but i don't know why i can arm the board but no trottle , do i have to reflash the green board again ? i only use the usb cable to power the board for flashing it

one last thing i know the problem come from the board because i just try my tx and receiver on my 3d foamie and i have trottle
windfou is offline Find More Posts by windfou
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 03, 2011, 09:04 PM
Pants first, then shoes
Joined Jan 2011
2,758 Posts
Have you used the client setup software to check all the sliders move when you move your radio sticks?
Stacky is offline Find More Posts by Stacky
Old Dec 03, 2011, 09:07 PM
Joined Dec 2008
1,443 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacky View Post
Have you used the client setup software to check all the sliders move when you move your radio sticks?
yes all the stick move
Old Dec 03, 2011, 09:31 PM
Pants first, then shoes
Joined Jan 2011
2,758 Posts
Have you set the throttle points for all your esc?
Old Dec 03, 2011, 09:40 PM
Joined Dec 2008
1,443 Posts
Quote:
Have you set the throttle points for all your esc?
you mean calibration?
Old Dec 03, 2011, 09:44 PM
Pants first, then shoes
Joined Jan 2011
2,758 Posts
Yes when you connect the esc to your throttle channel. You put the throttle stick to full throttle, apply power to the esc and you will hear a beep, then move the throttle stick to minimum and wait for another beep, then you remove the power to the esc.

Your problem sounds like some sort of communication issue between the radio and the HFP.
Old Dec 03, 2011, 10:23 PM
Joined Dec 2008
1,443 Posts
Quote:
Yes when you connect the esc to your throttle channel. You put the throttle stick to full throttle, apply power to the esc and you will hear a beep, then move the throttle stick to minimum and wait for another beep, then you remove the power to the esc.

Your problem sounds like some sort of communication issue between the radio and the HFP.

hey hey i just recalibrate the esc and now i have trottle my friend!! the only thing i see there one esc is not matching and its my mystery hobbyking all the other one are rctimer and what happen is when i aply trottle the hobbyking esc is fired first then all other esc but anyway i just order some spare rc timer and also once i receive my kit i will flash all of them soon to i can have a much better refresh rate but anyway i can sleep tonite lol! thank you my friend!
Old Dec 03, 2011, 10:30 PM
Pants first, then shoes
Joined Jan 2011
2,758 Posts
Great news, can't wait to see some video of it flying!
Old Dec 03, 2011, 11:32 PM
Joined Dec 2008
1,443 Posts
Quote:
Great news, can't wait to see some video of it flying!
sure !! soon i will post some
Closed Thread