HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 03, 2011, 08:35 PM
USA, IN, Seymour
Joined Oct 2009
235 Posts
Discussion
Moki Parts

Looking for a website that actually has Moki/Mark parts. I need a front bearing housing and complete carb. And no an OS 7D carb is too small.
corsair167 is offline Find More Posts by corsair167
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 04, 2011, 12:04 PM
-insert witty saying here-
United States, CT, Killingworth
Joined Dec 2005
1,750 Posts
Global sells Mark parts...

http://globalservices.globalhobby.co...arkEngines.asp
Hemikiller is offline Find More Posts by Hemikiller
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 04, 2011, 01:02 PM
Chesterfield (St.Louis) MO
Joined Jan 2004
319 Posts
I have some parts for a Moki 180 glow engine. What engine do you have?
dmcquinn is offline Find More Posts by dmcquinn
Old Dec 04, 2011, 09:32 PM
USA, IN, Seymour
Joined Oct 2009
235 Posts
I need a complete carb. Also a front bearing housing. A crash broke off the carb off the front housing and damaged the carb mounting area. Carb departed the area. I bought it used but repairable..........PS I have a Moki 1.80
Old Dec 04, 2011, 10:18 PM
Chesterfield (St.Louis) MO
Joined Jan 2004
319 Posts
I have the front housing with thrust washer, complete carb with needle valve assembly and needle valve, and the crankshaft and bearings are still installed inside the front housing. I can't find my gear puller to pull it apart. I want $50 for the whole assembly.

Email me (dmcquinn@charter.net) if you are interested and I will take some pictures.

My Moki 180 2cycle glow engine had the rear bearing fail. I can see the failed bearing from the back of the front housing. The pieces of metal from the bearing race destroyed the piston and I was never able to find another one. So that's how I ended up with this part. The carburetor is deeply scratched from where I used pliers on the carburetor housing. If you buy this assembly from me you will have to get the front thrust washer off the front of the crank and get the crankshaft (which is probably still good) out of the front housing.
dmcquinn is offline Find More Posts by dmcquinn
Old Dec 05, 2011, 07:25 AM
USA, IN, Seymour
Joined Oct 2009
235 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemikiller View Post
Thanks for the information...........
Old Dec 06, 2011, 03:27 PM
USA, IN, Seymour
Joined Oct 2009
235 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmcquinn View Post
I have the front housing with thrust washer, complete carb with needle valve assembly and needle valve, and the crankshaft and bearings are still installed inside the front housing. I can't find my gear puller to pull it apart. I want $50 for the whole assembly.

Email me (dmcquinn@charter.net) if you are interested and I will take some pictures.

My Moki 180 2cycle glow engine had the rear bearing fail. I can see the failed bearing from the back of the front housing. The pieces of metal from the bearing race destroyed the piston and I was never able to find another one. So that's how I ended up with this part. The carburetor is deeply scratched from where I used pliers on the carburetor housing. If you buy this assembly from me you will have to get the front thrust washer off the front of the crank and get the crankshaft (which is probably still good) out of the front housing.
Please respond with a private message. I would like pics and wish to pursue this possibility.....thx
Old Mar 05, 2012, 01:43 PM
United States, CA, San Jose
Joined Sep 2008
37 Posts
Anyone have a needle valve for a Moki 180 glow?
spitfire1999 is offline Find More Posts by spitfire1999
Old Mar 18, 2012, 12:02 PM
Joined May 2008
4 Posts
Moki Parts

Try BJ's engine service. They are the new Moki/Mark engine guy.
Husker is offline Find More Posts by Husker