SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 23, 2012, 09:55 AM
Joined Jan 2012
1,594 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacksheepVMF214 View Post
Time to order another BNF version and I wanted to get some more batteries at the same time. Banggood has the 5x packs of batteries but there are two listed (150mah and 145mah). Question, any difference in performance between the two?
Theres no real difference, but the 150mah are cheaper!
mystman is online now Find More Posts by mystman
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 23, 2012, 01:34 PM
United States, AR, Lockesburg
Joined Feb 2012
1,023 Posts
I am ordering a 9116 Transmitter from Hobbyparts.com for my V911. I broke my flybar last night is there anything at Hobbyparts off another heli that will work? Broke it half into so no repair. Might make paddles if they have somthing that will work.
Petrie is offline Find More Posts by Petrie
Old Nov 23, 2012, 03:27 PM
Joined May 2012
124 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by quacka View Post
Will a Trex 100s transmitter works with this?

I got a Trex 100s in the cupboard doing nothing as I can never make it stable. I thought I might as well get this and make use of the tx
According to this post , yes it will.
Mig_31 is offline Find More Posts by Mig_31
Old Nov 23, 2012, 03:57 PM
Joined Oct 2012
9 Posts
hello good afternoon I need some advice on this heli ... is a good idea to change the plastic parts for a cnc rotor parts I'm about to buy one of these and I want to take the pay transport and make a small box of spares ... which parts should I buy?
laliux is offline Find More Posts by laliux
Old Nov 23, 2012, 04:01 PM
Joined Feb 2012
1,023 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by laliux View Post
hello good afternoon I need some advice on this heli ... is a good idea to change the plastic parts for a cnc rotor parts I'm about to buy one of these and I want to take the pay transport and make a small box of spares ... which parts should I buy?
The fish eye swash and CF main shaft is the only mod that made a big change for me. With the cost so low on the V911 I just bought another complete heli and I had a spare of everything.
Old Nov 23, 2012, 04:16 PM
Joined Oct 2012
9 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santley View Post
The fish eye swash and CF main shaft is the only mod that made a big change for me. With the cost so low on the V911 I just bought another complete heli and I had a spare of everything.
thank you very much my dear friend, from what I understand is even more advisable to leave this beautiful helicopter stock ... and apologize if I do not explain well, English is not my native language
laliux is offline Find More Posts by laliux
Old Nov 23, 2012, 05:08 PM
Get to the choppa!
United States, PA, Pittsburgh
Joined Sep 2012
358 Posts
Quote:
thank you very much my dear friend, from what I understand is even more advisable to leave this beautiful helicopter stock ... and apologize if I do not explain well, English is not my native language
They helicopters are so small and light that there is no drawback to keeping the stock parts. That is unless you like the extra bling. I have the CNC swash, collar and anti rotation bracket. I switched to a carbon fiber main shaft also. I have noticed nittle to no difference.

I make sure I keep my bearings lubricated and I throw out the batteries when flight times dip below 5 minutes.
RFDelie is offline Find More Posts by RFDelie
Old Nov 23, 2012, 05:11 PM
We NEED a LiPo w a USB plug!!!
Orland Park, Illinois
Joined Feb 2010
425 Posts
Quote:
I tried exactly one time. It didn't seem to be worth the money, effort, or weight. At least not on this $20 helicopter.

I have a fake 450 CP (Hausler) I put a pretty red-anodized head on. THAT did make a noticable difference, even to me (I'm not good at this "6-channel thing" yet ).

Of course that's ONLY my opinion, and it's worth the paper this written on; some people seem to like the CNC swash plates.
IceRail is offline Find More Posts by IceRail
Old Nov 23, 2012, 05:14 PM
Joined Oct 2012
802 Posts
Bangood shipping times and applying grease?

Hi,
What are typical shipping times to the U.S./Europe for the BNF version? Also, is there any harm in applying a spot of grease to the main motor pinion? (I will use lithium grease).

Thanks in advance for your responses!
Lentar is offline Find More Posts by Lentar
Old Nov 23, 2012, 05:16 PM
Team WarpSquad
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2010
6,268 Posts
brass and the plastic junction is usually considered self lubricating.

Adding grease there will just make things more messy for you.
Daryoon is offline Find More Posts by Daryoon
Old Nov 23, 2012, 05:20 PM
Joined Oct 2012
802 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFDelie View Post

I make sure I keep my bearings lubricated
What should be used to lubricate the bearings, grease or oil? I have lithium grease (but its not white), rem oil with teflon, and breakfree CLP. Which would be best? And is there any difference between white and non-white lithium grease?
Lentar is offline Find More Posts by Lentar
Old Nov 23, 2012, 05:44 PM
United States, OR, Portland
Joined Sep 2012
17 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentar View Post
Hi,
What are typical shipping times to the U.S./Europe for the BNF version? Also, is there any harm in applying a spot of grease to the main motor pinion? (I will use lithium grease).

I've ordered a number of items from Banggood delivered to US westcoast. Times range from 11 to 18 days from order date.
I've used graphite applied with paint brush to the swashplate, it caused problems after time and I had to blow it out with compressed air. I've also used synthetic oil on the motor shafts applied with a toothpick. That hasn't caused any problems.
Hair from carpets and cobwebs from the ceiling seem to be the biggest issue.
75 Bravo is offline Find More Posts by 75 Bravo
Old Nov 23, 2012, 05:47 PM
Joined Jan 2012
1,594 Posts
Around Chritsmas time, shipping time could be higher.
mystman is online now Find More Posts by mystman
Old Nov 23, 2012, 06:00 PM
Joined Feb 2012
1,023 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentar View Post
Hi,

Check E-bay for a US shipper if you want it faster I got my first one on Amazon for $46 with free shipping

Bad thing about grease is it is to heavy to get into bearings and it will attract dust and hair that will be abrasive.
Old Nov 23, 2012, 06:06 PM
Joined Feb 2012
1,023 Posts
laliux, were is your hanger? ....(where are you from?)