HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Oct 27, 2012, 12:07 PM
Registered User
Geso's Avatar
Spain, Valencian Community, Burriana
Joined Mar 2012
119 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryoon View Post
V911 yellow needs the T9x to be put into binding mode every time on startup.

Here's how i do it for this Micro Heli.

-------

Hold bind button on back as I turn on radio.

Plug in v911 yellow battery. The status light will immediate blink slower to indicate bind completed.

Flip T9x power off and on.
-------

Works every time. Up to you to think of the safety involved.
Than you so much I try. But my turnigy is with a friend to install in my new trex 500, is a new adventure...
Geso is offline Find More Posts by Geso
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 27, 2012, 03:51 PM
Registered User
LittleMo's Avatar
United States, VA
Joined Dec 2006
1,485 Posts
Can you fly a V911 in a hurricane? I'm getting ready to find out.
LittleMo is offline Find More Posts by LittleMo
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2012, 03:53 PM
Registered User
Joined Jan 2012
1,594 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMo View Post
Can you fly a V911 in a hurricane?
Once :-)
mystman is online now Find More Posts by mystman
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2012, 07:12 PM
Registered User
United States, OR, Portland
Joined Sep 2012
17 Posts
Are the Yellow 911 and V911 landing skids interchangeable?
75 Bravo is offline Find More Posts by 75 Bravo
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2012, 07:59 PM
Registered User
Spain, CT, Barcelona
Joined Aug 2012
24 Posts
2 months ago I did order the V911(FP100) to HobbyKing and I'm still waiting. Should I open a dispute in PayPal?.
The seller says he is making inquiries, worst 3 weeks ago I said the same
Regards
Enric Vision is offline Find More Posts by Enric Vision
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2012, 08:11 PM
USAF Retired - 1968-1988
Jake8131's Avatar
United States, IL, Mascoutah
Joined Dec 2010
3,134 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by enric vision View Post
2 months ago i did order the v911(fp100) to hobbyking and i'm still waiting. Should i open a dispute in paypal?.
The seller says he is making inquiries, worst 3 weeks ago i said the same
regards
yes!!
Jake8131 is offline Find More Posts by Jake8131
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2012, 08:16 PM
Micro Menace
Joined Aug 2012
491 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makdaddy View Post
Yes I remember those days, tapping it in your hand would help sometimes too.
Boy does that bring back memories. Remember my kids saying "Daddy it did it again - do the magic thing"
Was thinking about getting the V939 but now, not so sure. I really hate rebinding. I know you have to pretty much every time with the stock TX but I really do not like it especially since I upgraded my 9x to er9x. I know it is just switches but man - really? I find it really nice to just press a few buttons and switch to something else, plug in a batt and fly.
Get the v939, you'll love it. I only fly my v911 when the v939 is resting between batteries.
Budasac is online now Find More Posts by Budasac
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2012, 08:30 PM
Trees are bad
Stevez1kart's Avatar
United States, NE, Omaha
Joined Sep 2012
127 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 75 Bravo View Post
Are the Yellow 911 and V911 landing skids interchangeable?
I believe this is the heavier yellow skid http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-V9...d-p-49029.html. It's a direct replacement. Did one last night.
Stevez1kart is offline Find More Posts by Stevez1kart
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2012, 08:39 PM
Registered User
United States, OR, Portland
Joined Sep 2012
17 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevez1kart View Post
I believe this is the heavier yellow skid http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-V9...d-p-49029.html. It's a direct replacement. Did one last night.
The front pin seems short and square on the new skid.
75 Bravo is offline Find More Posts by 75 Bravo
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2012, 09:00 PM
Trees are bad
Stevez1kart's Avatar
United States, NE, Omaha
Joined Sep 2012
127 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 75 Bravo View Post
The front pin seems short and square on the new skid.
Went back and looked and you're right but it seems to hold ok. The batteries lock in and are a little harder to get out.
Stevez1kart is offline Find More Posts by Stevez1kart
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2012, 10:37 PM
Sir Crashalot
stonecutter's Avatar
Joined Oct 2011
2,211 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enric Vision View Post
2 months ago I did order the V911(FP100) to HobbyKing and I'm still waiting. Should I open a dispute in PayPal?.
The seller says he is making inquiries, worst 3 weeks ago I said the same
Regards
Might be too late by now. I recall PayPal has a 45 day time limit. Good luck in any case.
stonecutter is online now Find More Posts by stonecutter
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2012, 11:33 PM
Registered User
Highway11's Avatar
Canada, MB, Steinbach
Joined Jun 2012
257 Posts
Replace Crystal

So I managed to get my red BNF back in the air.

Problem: 10 flights in it flew into my knuckle. After that the red light wouldn't flash anymore when inserting the battery, just solid red. Helicopter does nothing in response to Tx controller movements.

Solution: Ordered a 10-pack of 16mhz crystals from Ebay (only $1, free shipping!). They finally arrived almost a month later. I still had my blue RTF to fly in the meantime, thankfully. I snipped off the old crystal and attempted to solder on the new one. I quickly realized my soldering skills were not up to the task. For this crystal to stay on, I would have to push the 2 wires through the circuit board. To clear out the holes where the old crystal was I had to use a desoldering pump, which I've never used before. The whole process what somewhat time consuming and intricate, but at least I learned a new skill! In the process I accidentally melted my skids . Anway, to anyone else with more time than money, you can replace the crystal with the one shown in my pic, even though it looks different, it still works.
Highway11 is online now Find More Posts by Highway11
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2012, 11:45 PM
Registered User
Joined Oct 2012
2 Posts
Ordered a bnf from banggood and got it in 10 days. Yellow bnf from bangood seems a lot more solid than the white/blue I got on amazon. They both fly about the same but I'm not much of a pilot yet. The white/blue is quieter though due to the 9958/delrin gear combo I put in it
slugsly is offline Find More Posts by slugsly
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2012, 12:43 AM
Registered User
Spain, CT, Barcelona
Joined Aug 2012
24 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecutter View Post
Might be too late by now. I recall PayPal has a 45 day time limit. Good luck in any case.
You are right , I lost the money I paid with PayPal to HobbyKing. But anytime you can make a complaint with PayPal to submit to the company that has not complied with the shipment.
Thanks for the info
Regards

Hope is the last thing to go. A ver si me hacen caso los de HobbyKing
Enric Vision is offline Find More Posts by Enric Vision
Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28, 2012, 01:12 AM
Registered User
Joined Sep 2007
477 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highway11 View Post
So I managed to get my red BNF back in the air.

Problem: 10 flights in it flew into my knuckle. After that the red light wouldn't flash anymore when inserting the battery, just solid red. Helicopter does nothing in response to Tx controller movements.

Solution: Ordered a 10-pack of 16mhz crystals from Ebay (only $1, free shipping!). They finally arrived almost a month later. I still had my blue RTF to fly in the meantime, thankfully. I snipped off the old crystal and attempted to solder on the new one. I quickly realized my soldering skills were not up to the task. For this crystal to stay on, I would have to push the 2 wires through the circuit board. To clear out the holes where the old crystal was I had to use a desoldering pump, which I've never used before. The whole process what somewhat time consuming and intricate, but at least I learned a new skill! In the process I accidentally melted my skids . Anway, to anyone else with more time than money, you can replace the crystal with the one shown in my pic, even though it looks different, it still works.
Anyone have a link to where they bought cylindrical crystals checp?
If I recall, someone found then ten for $1.
RicksterRC is offline Find More Posts by RicksterRC
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Jiuchon 9C002, a Solo Pro clone? SoloProFan Micro Helis 103 Feb 29, 2012 02:24 PM
Discussion Interesting Solo Pro? Clone gordonzo Micro Helis 46 Nov 30, 2011 03:15 AM
Question Which 100 sized heli after Solo Pro? Tuc Micro Helis 16 Jun 13, 2011 01:52 PM
Sold $100 !NEW ARF Storm 250 (Trex Clone) With Align Upgrades, Tons of Extras! $100!! RChelisrule Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 1 May 31, 2011 12:26 AM