SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 26, 2012, 12:27 PM
Joined Sep 2012
259 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevez1kart View Post
Thanks!
Aaaaaaand brilliant! Lol no problem. Glad I actually had knowledge to give instead of ask for, for once!
elkabong80 is offline Find More Posts by elkabong80
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 26, 2012, 12:48 PM
Trees are bad
United States, NE, Omaha
Joined Sep 2012
127 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkabong80 View Post
Aaaaaaand brilliant! Lol no problem. Glad I actually had knowledge to give instead of ask for, for once!
When you stop learning new stuff you might be, or could just as well be, watching the grass grow from the roots side.
Stevez1kart is offline Find More Posts by Stevez1kart
Old Oct 26, 2012, 01:38 PM
Spain, Valencian Community, Burriana
Joined Mar 2012
119 Posts
Hi. How to link turnigy 9x with v911 yellow? Thanks...
Geso is offline Find More Posts by Geso
Old Oct 26, 2012, 02:36 PM
Team WarpSquad
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2010
6,641 Posts
V911 yellow needs the T9x to be put into binding mode every time on startup.

Here's how i do it for this Micro Heli.

-------

Hold bind button on back as I turn on radio.

Plug in v911 yellow battery. The status light will immediate blink slower to indicate bind completed.

Flip T9x power off and on.
-------

Works every time. Up to you to think of the safety involved.
Daryoon is online now Find More Posts by Daryoon
Old Oct 26, 2012, 03:31 PM
umop apisdn - downside up
United States, MI, West Bloomfield Township
Joined Sep 2012
963 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryoon View Post
He means: Watch your fingers if you didn't turn the throttle down...

Owen
nagromnewo is offline Find More Posts by nagromnewo
Old Oct 26, 2012, 03:45 PM
USA, ID, Boise
Joined Nov 2010
188 Posts
I love this heli! I just got mine today! I plan on buying the T9x soon as well! But for now the stock Tx is great.
kennyhoc3 is offline Find More Posts by kennyhoc3
Old Oct 26, 2012, 05:42 PM
Joined Sep 2012
259 Posts
Quote:
When you stop learning new stuff you might be, or could just as well be, watching the grass grow from the roots side.
Too true!
elkabong80 is offline Find More Posts by elkabong80
Old Oct 26, 2012, 07:43 PM
United States, VT, Windsor
Joined Apr 2012
354 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyhoc3 View Post
I love this heli! I just got mine today! I plan on buying the T9x soon as well! But for now the stock Tx is great.
Once you get your hands on a good TX you will see how bad the stock Tx really is. The rudder control without mods is awful on the stock tx.
rpc4 is offline Find More Posts by rpc4
Old Oct 26, 2012, 07:50 PM
United States, VT, Windsor
Joined Apr 2012
354 Posts
Quote:
How well put, or when they pull the sheet up over your head for the last time.
rpc4 is offline Find More Posts by rpc4
Old Oct 27, 2012, 12:12 AM
USA, ID, Boise
Joined Nov 2010
188 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpc4 View Post
Once you get your hands on a good TX you will see how bad the stock Tx really is. The rudder control without mods is awful on the stock tx.
So far I have noticed there is a little bit of a rudder deadzone (I think that's the word I'm looking for lol) It doesn't bug me too much ATM but yeah I cant wait till I get a new Tx

This thing has taken a beating in my small living room and has held up without a scratch! This is perfect for cleaning the rust off my flying skills lol.
I love the flimsy skid, I had a rough landing and it bounced like 3ft up haha My Msr would have multiple broken parts by now.
kennyhoc3 is offline Find More Posts by kennyhoc3
Old Oct 27, 2012, 06:43 AM
Doink-not again :)...aka Greg
United States, MI, Sterling Heights
Joined Jul 2012
1,351 Posts
Quote:
V911 yellow needs the T9x to be put into binding mode every time on startup.

Here's how i do it for this Micro Heli.

-------

Hold bind button on back as I turn on radio.

Plug in v911 yellow battery. The status light will immediate blink slower to indicate bind completed.

Flip T9x power off and on.
-------

I wonder if you replace the board will it take care of the rebinding issue or have you tried to set up a different model on the 9x? Personally that would drive me nuts to have to rebind every time. I switch between my V929 and V911s all the time.
Makdaddy is online now Find More Posts by Makdaddy
Old Oct 27, 2012, 07:43 AM
United Kingdom, England, Redcar
Joined Jan 2006
3,291 Posts
Yeah , never had to rebind any of my v911's , thats a weird little quirk
scousethief is offline Find More Posts by scousethief
Old Oct 27, 2012, 10:38 AM
Team WarpSquad
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2010
6,641 Posts
Only the v911 Clones has this requirement. The WLToys v911 doesn't require you to put the 9x into binding mode every time.

You become proficient at it and it soon becomes automatic. I thought it was gonna be annoying, but it soon become a non issue. The human's ability to adapt is amazing. Worst case, you can swap out the RX with a WLToys version for $12.

I think the stock TX automatically goes into binding mode on startup. So the process is done automatically for you. WLToys TX also does this on startup. Occurs during the annoying beeps that you must wait through every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makdaddy View Post
I wonder if you replace the board will it take care of the rebinding issue or have you tried to set up a different model on the 9x?
I use the same model on the 9x to fly my v911 and clone v911. The Blade nCPX and 130x has this annoying issue of reconnecting/rebinding on battery change. Sometimes people reported doing it 8 or more times before the RX and TX sees each other. On my Blade nCPX, it usually reconnect on the second try. Figure that out for a $150 heli. If it's consistent, I can work around it. but sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't is annoying as heck. Reminds me of the days when we had to blow into the Nintendo cartridge, recit various incantations and cross our fingers and toes, hoping the console would boot up the game properly. Anybody remember those days of the NES? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makdaddy View Post
Personally that would drive me nuts to have to rebind every time. I switch between my V929 and V911s all the time.
I heard the v939 also suffers this problem? Who knows what the engineers are doing.
Daryoon is online now Find More Posts by Daryoon
Old Oct 27, 2012, 12:17 PM
Doink-not again :)...aka Greg
United States, MI, Sterling Heights
Joined Jul 2012
1,351 Posts
Quote:
Reminds me of the days when we had to blow into the Nintendo cartridge, recit various incantations and cross our fingers and toes, hoping the console would boot up the game properly. Anybody remember those days of the NES? LOL
I heard the v939 also suffers this problem? Who knows what the engineers are doing.
Yes I remember those days, tapping it in your hand would help sometimes too.
Boy does that bring back memories. Remember my kids saying "Daddy it did it again - do the magic thing"
Was thinking about getting the V939 but now, not so sure. I really hate rebinding. I know you have to pretty much every time with the stock TX but I really do not like it especially since I upgraded my 9x to er9x. I know it is just switches but man - really? I find it really nice to just press a few buttons and switch to something else, plug in a batt and fly.
Makdaddy is online now Find More Posts by Makdaddy
Old Oct 27, 2012, 12:22 PM
Poland, Śląskie, Bielsko-Biala
Joined Jan 2012
634 Posts
I stopped noticing the rebinding issue after some time

Daryoon thank you so much for your V911 ER9X setup, you are brilliant man

1. Rudder, ail/ele sensitivity on pots - first brilliant thing !
2. "agressive" throttle on ID1 - second brilliant thing !

I go with both pots to max, then turn them a bit back, 3 way switch to ID1 and boyy it flies good

Thanks to 9X+ER9X+your settings i found flying V911 fun again
shafter is offline Find More Posts by shafter