HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Jan 14, 2012, 08:46 AM
Registered User
Magyarország, Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén, Miskolc
Joined Dec 2011
83 Posts
[QUOTE=Aaron qin;20420597]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayabusa Heli View Post
BTW - since Banggood seems to be out of V911s

Hi,

We have adequate stocks of the v911 now,LOL,and today we also make the white version v911 on the

shelf now,including other color!.
Aaron, the V911 battery is stock now?
csomi2 is offline Find More Posts by csomi2
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 14, 2012, 09:21 AM
Registered User
Joined Jan 2010
116 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpuken View Post
The flysky looks to be 2 to 3X more expensive then the $39 Turnigy 9X.
I can justify the $39 spend, since I have no clue why I even need this but more then that and I'll just use what I have. The fact that I see a lot of members here taking about the Turnigy 9X did peak my interest and at that price point wouldn't take much thought to pickup one later in the year. I could then figure out how to use it and determine what advantages it might offer over the stock TX.
The Flysky and Turnigy are same unit out of same factory. The Turnigy model is more updated. I just ordered the backlight panel for mine to make it a bit easier to read and see (age does that to you). Still have not figured out how to use all the settings - have been away from the hobby for a year.
Thx1326 is offline Find More Posts by Thx1326
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2012, 09:44 AM
Registered User
Joined Jan 2010
116 Posts
Batteries for v911?

Can anyone verify / confirm for certain if either of these two batteries will fit in the v911 copter and battery charger?

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...dproduct=19419

and

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...dproduct=18792
Thx1326 is offline Find More Posts by Thx1326
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2012, 10:12 AM
Brosol
Brosol's Avatar
Canada
Joined Dec 2010
1,111 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hope12839 View Post
Brosol, did the 9X you got from LeaderHobby come with the V2 firmware? Does it work with your V911? The antenna is different than the Turnigy 9X.

Is it actually in stock? It says "preorder" which I think means they don't have it yet.
The removeable Flysky module/antenna is model FS-TM002 which is supposedly compatible with V911 Rx.

It uses TH9X firmware. Mods can be done to allow flashing of other firmware but requires soldering. You can also install this to avoid soldering: http://www.smartieparts.com/shop/ind...roducts_id=331

It binds with 9958 Rx but I don't have a V911 Rx yet to test.

I waited weeks for mine. Its sold out on backorder but you can pre-order.

For more info: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1266162
Brosol is offline Find More Posts by Brosol
Last edited by Brosol; Jan 14, 2012 at 10:25 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2012, 10:24 AM
Registered User
Magyarország, Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén, Miskolc
Joined Dec 2011
83 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thx1326 View Post
Can anyone verify / confirm for certain if either of these two batteries will fit in the v911 copter and battery charger?

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...dproduct=19419

and

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...dproduct=18792
I'm very curious about this
csomi2 is offline Find More Posts by csomi2
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2012, 10:26 AM
Registered User
Magyarország, Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén, Miskolc
Joined Dec 2011
83 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brosol View Post
The removeable Flysky module/antenna is model FS-TM002 which is supposedly compatible with V911 Rx.

It uses TH9X firmware. Mods can be done to allow flashing of other firmware but requires soldering. You can also install this to avoid soldering: http://www.smartieparts.com/shop/ind...roducts_id=331

It binds with 9958 Rx but I don't have a V911 Rx yet to test.

I waited weeks for mine. Its sold out on backorder but you can pre-order.
100% compatible, I have one.
csomi2 is offline Find More Posts by csomi2
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2012, 10:30 AM
Registered User
Israel
Joined Jan 2011
257 Posts
Parts needed for V911 KIT package ("Whole Heli Only" - Body + Electronics)

Aaron, here is the list of parts needed to build a V911 KIT - some parts and their number are known and some are not.

Known Parts and Numbers:

Amount x WL Part Number - Part Name (Parts in Set)
- 1x WL-V911-01 - Canopy (1)
- 1x WL-V911-02 - Main Blade Set(2)
- 1x WL-V911-03 - Tail Fin (1)
- 2x WL-V911-04 - Connection Rod (1+1+1)
- 1x WL-V911-05 - Flybar (1)
- 1x WL-V911-06 - Tail Rotor Blade (1)
- 1x WL-V911-07 - Main Frame (1)
- 1x WL-V911-08 - Landing Skid (1+1+1)
- 1x WL-V911-10 - Taill Boom with Tail Motor Mount (1+1)
- 1x WL-V911-11 - Swashplate (1+1)
- 1x WL-V911-12 - Ball Link Joint (2)
- 1x WL-V911-13 - Rotor Hub (1+1)
- 1x WL-V911-14 - Locking Sleeve (1)
- 1x WL-V911-15 - Motor Holder (2)
- 1x WL-V911-16 - 2.4Ghz Receiver Set (1)
- 1x WL-V911-17 - Main Motor (1)
- 1x WL-V911-20 - Tail Motor (1)
- 1x WL-V911-22 - Main Shaft with Main Gear Set (1+1)

Unknown Parts and Numbers:

Amount x WL Part Number - Part Name (Parts in Set)
- 1x WL-V911-?? - Swashplate Bearing (1)
- 1x WL-V911-?? - Main Shaft Bearings Set (2)
- 1x WL-V911-?? - Screws Set (8)
- 1x WL-V911-?? - Metal Servo Rods Set (2)
- 1x WL-V911-?? - Grommets Set (4)
- 1x WL-V911-?? - Skids To Rx Wires Set (2)

You can see that there is no Tx, no Charger, no Battery and no fency gift box in this package - and it is not needed to be assembled.
If you will be able to list this kind of package for about 25$ shipped - it will have a lot of demand, I will order 2 right away.
asanado is offline Find More Posts by asanado
Last edited by asanado; Jan 14, 2012 at 10:38 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2012, 10:34 AM
FPV Pilot
Mulder_'s Avatar
Germany, NRW, K
Joined Jun 2010
272 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by asanado View Post
Aaron, here is the list of parts needed to build a V911 KIT - some parts and their number are known and some are not.

Known Parts and Numbers:

Amount x WL Part Number - Part Name (Parts in Set)
- 1x WL-V911-01 - Canopy (1)
- 1x WL-V911-02 - Main Blade Set(2)
- 1x WL-V911-03 - Tail Fin (1)
- 2x WL-V911-04 - Connection Rod (1+1+1)
- 1x WL-V911-05 - Flybar (1)
- 1x WL-V911-06 - Tail Rotor Blade (1)
- 1x WL-V911-07 - Main Frame (1)
- 1x WL-V911-08 - Landing Skid (1+1+1)
- 1x WL-V911-10 - Taill Boom with Tail Motor Mount (1+1)
- 1x WL-V911-11 - Swashplate (1+1)
- 1x WL-V911-12 - Ball Link Joint (2)
- 1x WL-V911-13 - Rotor Hub (1+1)
- 1x WL-V911-14 - Locking Sleeve (1)
- 1x WL-V911-15 - Motor Holder (2)
- 1x WL-V911-16 - 2.4Ghz Receiver Set (1)
- 1x WL-V911-17 - Main Motor (1)
- 1x WL-V911-20 - Tail Motor (1)
- 1x WL-V911-22 - Main Shaft with Main Gear Set (1+1)

Unknown Parts and Numbers:

Amount x WL Part Number - Part Name (Parts in Set)
- 1x WL-V911-?? - Swashplate Bearing (1)
- 1x WL-V911-?? - Main Shaft Bearings Set (2)
- 1x WL-V911-?? - Screws Set (8)
- 1x WL-V911-?? - Metal Servo Rods Set (2)
- 1x WL-V911-?? - Grommets Set (4)
whats the difference between '2' and '1+1'?
Mulder_ is offline Find More Posts by Mulder_
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2012, 10:40 AM
Registered User
Israel
Joined Jan 2011
257 Posts
(2) is for the same part twice in the package, (1+1) is for two different parts in the same package - it is just my convention.
asanado is offline Find More Posts by asanado
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2012, 10:51 AM
Registered User
South London United Kingdom
Joined Jun 2003
1,221 Posts
Hi Guys

Had a V911 on order from Banggood since Dec 28th. It shows having shipped from Banggood on 29the Dec, but nothing since.
I did e-mail the company, and got a reply from a very nice lady called Abby.
She directed me to another website for International Mail Shipping.
On the rare occasions I can get anything on this site, all I see is it arrived at
'transit office of exchange' in Gangzhou on 5th January, and has not moved since.
I notice others seem to be able to get much better tracking information, and was wondering where else I could look.
I appreciate these things take time, but I would like to see some progress being made.
I did e-mail Banggood again on the 12th but no reply as yet.
Anybody got any ideas?

Cheers

Border Lord
Border Lord is offline Find More Posts by Border Lord
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2012, 11:27 AM
Registered User
adjangs's Avatar
Joined Feb 2008
125 Posts
Border Lord,

For US orders, there is a number that begins with "RB" and ends with "HK" that you see when you look at the tracking link that Banggood provides. This can be plugged into the US postal service. This may be similar to what you can do over there with your postal system. However, my order arrived at my door before the postal service tracking system updated by saying it was delivered (before that, the last I knew it had only left Hong Kong). I ordered on the 28th and got it a few days ago so I wouldn't worry too much yet.
adjangs is offline Find More Posts by adjangs
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2012, 11:38 AM
Beginner Pilot
kenfrisbee's Avatar
United States, CA, Wheatland
Joined Dec 2011
205 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by adjangs View Post
Border Lord,

For US orders, there is a number that begins with "RB" and ends with "HK" that you see when you look at the tracking link that Banggood provides. This can be plugged into the US postal service. This may be similar to what you can do over there with your postal system. However, my order arrived at my door before the postal service tracking system updated by saying it was delivered (before that, the last I knew it had only left Hong Kong). I ordered on the 28th and got it a few days ago so I wouldn't worry too much yet.
The USPS website will show the tracking, eventually. I know of some that got the heli before tracking info was on the site. For me, it just showed up yesterday 1/13 showing it was in NY on 1/8.

I hope we get them soon, I am getting antsy!!!
kenfrisbee is offline Find More Posts by kenfrisbee
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2012, 12:07 PM
Registered User
nick007shadow's Avatar
Croatia, County of Zagreb, Velika Gorica
Joined Dec 2011
140 Posts
[QUOTE=Aaron qin;20420597]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayabusa Heli View Post
BTW - since Banggood seems to be out of V911s
Hi,
We have adequate stocks of the v911 now,LOL,and today we also make the white version v911 on the
shelf now,including other color!.
But, what's with spares stocks for v911? I'm still waiting:

Date Added Status Comments
2012-01-09 14:47:48 Payment Preparing
2012-01-09 19:51:04 Payment Confirmed
2012-01-09 21:26:22 Ready To Process
2012-01-12 03:29:11 Contact Customer
2012-01-12 03:29:11 Back Order
nick007shadow is offline Find More Posts by nick007shadow
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2012, 12:10 PM
Heli Mania
Hayabusa Heli's Avatar
PNW
Joined Dec 2010
2,604 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by adjangs View Post
Border Lord,

For US orders, there is a number that begins with "RB" and ends with "HK" that you see when you look at the tracking link that Banggood provides. This can be plugged into the US postal service. This may be similar to what you can do over there with your postal system. However, my order arrived at my door before the postal service tracking system updated by saying it was delivered (before that, the last I knew it had only left Hong Kong). I ordered on the 28th and got it a few days ago so I wouldn't worry too much yet.
I had the same experience. Saw it left Hong Kong on Jan 2 and it arrived at my house (WA state) on Jan 11. The USPS tracking system never showed any info while it was in transit. Mailman delivered it, then I checked the USPS tracking system the next day and it showed all the tracking info. I think the USPS needs to work on their system a bit ... LOL!
Hayabusa Heli is offline Find More Posts by Hayabusa Heli
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2012, 12:32 PM
Registered User
South London United Kingdom
Joined Jun 2003
1,221 Posts
Hi Guys

Thanks for all the advice, but it seems mine is not coming via HK. The tracking number starts with RR, and ends CN.
I assume Gangzhou is in China, so I don't know how it is going to reach this country.
Just need some idea if it is on it's way, and, if possible, when it reaches UK.

Cheers

BL
Border Lord is offline Find More Posts by Border Lord
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Jiuchon 9C002, a Solo Pro clone? SoloProFan Micro Helis 103 Feb 29, 2012 02:24 PM
Discussion Interesting Solo Pro? Clone gordonzo Micro Helis 46 Nov 30, 2011 03:15 AM
Question Which 100 sized heli after Solo Pro? Tuc Micro Helis 16 Jun 13, 2011 01:52 PM
Sold $100 !NEW ARF Storm 250 (Trex Clone) With Align Upgrades, Tons of Extras! $100!! RChelisrule Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 1 May 31, 2011 12:26 AM