HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Sep 14, 2012, 07:03 AM
Registered User
LittleMo's Avatar
United States, VA
Joined Dec 2006
1,470 Posts
Heh, another clone of a clone.

Poor ugly duckling needs a new canopy though.
LittleMo is offline Find More Posts by LittleMo
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 14, 2012, 07:07 AM
Safety : practice & promote!
RoboHeli's Avatar
Joined Dec 2011
4,297 Posts
One can only hope!

A micro CP that's FlySky compatible?

I will happily support WLToys in whatever capacity my credit card allows. LOL
RoboHeli is offline Find More Posts by RoboHeli
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 14, 2012, 07:14 AM
KDS450QS(ZYX4),V977,CX-20
FyreSG's Avatar
United States, CA, Monterey
Joined Apr 2012
3,994 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TapouT21 View Post
I want!!!!!!!! Where might be the first place to have it for sale? I want to watch for it and if the price and features are right I will buy one when released.
If you're in China, try Taobao.com. Else, it'll be the usual online shops like eBay, Aliexpress or Banggood.

Someone guessed it could be on sale in October.
FyreSG is online now Find More Posts by FyreSG
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2012, 07:17 AM
Registered User
Sweden, Helsingborg
Joined Jun 2012
2,243 Posts
A 14 cm CP heli? heh blade wont be able to use "worlds smallest cp" for long with their nano.

@ 14 cm its low weight should make it close to unbreakable. Unless it goes walkera servo style.
Xermalk is offline Find More Posts by Xermalk
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2012, 08:24 AM
Take flight
jameschen072's Avatar
Joined Aug 2004
2,160 Posts
FyreSG is amazingly good at finding things :P that IS what it's going to be like but I don't think I can reveal the canopy yet though..oh well..imagine the thing with a black and orange V911 canopy.

It will be available in 1-2 months
jameschen072 is offline Find More Posts by jameschen072
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 14, 2012, 10:12 AM
Registered User
Joined Sep 2012
6 Posts
We know this thread will get cluttered with this latest news. Let's take the discussion over here for now.

ultimateMicro is offline Find More Posts by ultimateMicro
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2012, 10:16 AM
Registered User
Joined May 2011
373 Posts
Hey Guys
How do you charge your batteries? I am using the usb connection on my computer, that came with the heli, but I don't want to put that much wear and tear on my computer. I have a DC6 lipo battery charger, but I'm not sure on how I should connect it. I think I'll have to charge at 7.4volts because of the dual battery station and remove the usb connector. Has anybody done this?
mugen 1 is offline Find More Posts by mugen 1
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2012, 10:20 AM
Sir Crashalot
stonecutter's Avatar
Joined Oct 2011
2,068 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xermalk View Post
A 14 cm CP heli? heh blade wont be able to use "worlds smallest cp" for long with their nano.

@ 14 cm its low weight should make it close to unbreakable. Unless it goes walkera servo style.
I would settle for a 14 cm FP at the $40-$50 range. Seeing that the v911 is 22 cm from tail to nose, even a FP that size (14 cm) would be quite an advancement in manufacturing.
stonecutter is offline Find More Posts by stonecutter
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2012, 10:24 AM
Registered User
Daryoon's Avatar
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2010
5,479 Posts
@stonecutter:
Wouldn't you want a FBL version in 14cm? It'll be one agile little bugger and have the ability to cut through the wind like it's not there...compared to the v911.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugen 1 View Post
Hey Guys
How do you charge your batteries? I am using the usb connection on my computer, that came with the heli, but I don't want to put that much wear and tear on my computer. I have a DC6 lipo battery charger, but I'm not sure on how I should connect it. I think I'll have to charge at 7.4volts because of the dual battery station and remove the usb connector. Has anybody done this?
Many heated and explosive discussion on this topic. One not tooo long ago. I fear you will unearth the embers.
Daryoon is online now Find More Posts by Daryoon
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2012, 10:34 AM
Sir Crashalot
stonecutter's Avatar
Joined Oct 2011
2,068 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryoon View Post
@stonecutter:
Wouldn't you want a FBL version in 14cm? It'll be one agile little bugger and have the ability to cut through the wind like it's not there...compared to the v911.


Many heated and explosive discussion on this topic. One not tooo long ago. I fear you will unearth the embers.
Sifu, yes, if they did make a FBL (FP or CP) at $50 (or even $60), I would definitely go for that. I'm just making a guess that the step is evolutional vs revolutional. Of course we all hope they would come out w/ a FBL CP suited for beginners (easy to fly + unbreakable) at << $100, right?
stonecutter is offline Find More Posts by stonecutter
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2012, 10:35 AM
Registered User
United Kingdom, England, Redcar
Joined Jan 2006
3,258 Posts
Well lets hope its Flysky compatible otherwise its yet another s**t controller for the shelf.
scousethief is offline Find More Posts by scousethief
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2012, 11:00 AM
Registered User
Joined Sep 2012
19 Posts
Hello,
Can someone help me please, my v911 not working properly, when take of its spins like mad i have checked the tail motor looks fine and still strong, i have checked the flybar its ok, checked the blades the sawch plate everything looks ok even the servos and trimming, im worried if the pcb is gone, any one had a similar problem?
Thanks,
mohbello is offline Find More Posts by mohbello
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2012, 11:02 AM
My Corter Is Borken
United States, OH, Newark
Joined Jun 2012
333 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makdaddy View Post
Hi MC808

You know what - the settings are different from when I programmed mine (he changed them).
Sorry about that - luckily I printed them.
Do not have time to hand type them in at this time. I think I am going to try the new settings though and see what they do.
I will try to get the old ones to you tonight unless I find the new ones better. Have to get ready for work.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, Makdaddy. Thanks a lot!

I think tonytester would appreciate it too.
MC808 is offline Find More Posts by MC808
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2012, 11:02 AM
Stop me before I build again!
United States, NY, Albany
Joined Sep 2012
1,318 Posts
Quote:
my v911 not working properly, when take of its spins like mad
Hold it in your hand and throttle up to 50%, does the tail spin?

Probably not, check for loose wires and solder if necessary. If that isn't it you may have a bum motor that needs to be fully replaced.
brontide is offline Find More Posts by brontide
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2012, 11:09 AM
Registered User
Joined Sep 2007
477 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohbello View Post
Hello,
Can someone help me please, my v911 not working properly, when take of its spins like mad i have checked the tail motor looks fine and still strong, i have checked the flybar its ok, checked the blades the sawch plate everything looks ok even the servos and trimming, im worried if the pcb is gone, any one had a similar problem?
Thanks,
Which way does it spin?
CCW means tail motor/rotor problem.
CW means main motor/rotor.
RicksterRC is offline Find More Posts by RicksterRC
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Jiuchon 9C002, a Solo Pro clone? SoloProFan Micro Helis 103 Feb 29, 2012 02:24 PM
Discussion Interesting Solo Pro? Clone gordonzo Micro Helis 46 Nov 30, 2011 03:15 AM
Question Which 100 sized heli after Solo Pro? Tuc Micro Helis 16 Jun 13, 2011 01:52 PM
Sold $100 !NEW ARF Storm 250 (Trex Clone) With Align Upgrades, Tons of Extras! $100!! RChelisrule Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 1 May 31, 2011 12:26 AM