HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 09, 2012, 10:08 PM
USA, SC, Charleston
Joined Oct 2002
431 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FyreSG View Post
Read my mini-review on the V929 Beetle. I've compared the TXes for the 2 crafts in the second post.
Thank you very much for that! It was exactly what I was looking for. I had searched the V911 thread, but I didn't think to search the V929 thread. Well that settles it; I'm going with the Beetle transmitter.

Rick
Ricomon is offline Find More Posts by Ricomon
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 09, 2012, 10:26 PM
Philippines, Calabarzon, San Pedro
Joined Jul 2012
4,402 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricomon View Post
Can anybody tell me if 100% and full stick deflection has any adverse effect on the V911?
The v911 cannot flip if that's what you're asking. On 6ch helis if you let go of the stick, the heli will keep going until you push the cyclic in the opposite direction. On the v911, you need to keep holding down the cyclic to keep moving, it will immediately stop if you let go.

From my experience so far

3ch = Tricycle
4ch FP (v911) = Bike with training wheels
6ch CP (GCP) = Bike w/o training wheels
Hajile is online now Find More Posts by Hajile
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 09, 2012, 11:31 PM
United States, CA, San Jose
Joined Jun 2012
1,350 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKDDMM View Post
Last week I bought 4 V911.
Today,I found the weight of bell-bar is changed light(short).

And I found,the RX of Ver06 is not completed.
My 2 RX of Ver06 is repaired.
So I think Ver07 will appear soon.
My new BNF has the new flybar also,I have had less strikes with it.She seems a bit more agile.Plus I think the weights may actually stay put this time
Jasen40 is offline Find More Posts by Jasen40
Last edited by Jasen40; Sep 10, 2012 at 12:01 AM.
Old Sep 10, 2012, 01:04 AM
Joined Aug 2012
380 Posts
So trying to get a consensus here from everymonkey first v911 flew great till it took a inpromtu bath the second has a tbe problem. And all my questions on weather i should get a new radio or a 9116. From what i can gather the 9116 is craptacular and i do not want another blade after my problems with the cx3.So what i am thinking is to snake the new fs-t6 radio and the metal head assembly as i nailed the problem as the head and flybar if i tighten the flybar down its good for a bit but the screw keeps backing out. I want to go low rent because funds are tight i may also just do another bnf from tmart as i like the package i was sent.
firstadam2k is offline Find More Posts by firstadam2k
Old Sep 10, 2012, 03:09 AM
Sweden, Helsingborg
Joined Jun 2012
3,020 Posts
So I haven't been keeping track of the thread since I got my mcp, And I'm wondering how the helios paddles compare to the msr ones.
Xermalk is offline Find More Posts by Xermalk
Old Sep 10, 2012, 04:08 AM
Joined Aug 2012
22 Posts
Need help, been waiting for nearly a month for the heli to arrive from banggood, every email says wait for few days.

I am thinking of opening a paypal dispute on it, does anyone recommend other places i get this from, i am in the UK.

Thanks
chrisnasah is offline Find More Posts by chrisnasah
Old Sep 10, 2012, 04:22 AM
Joined Aug 2012
380 Posts
Hang in there mate i purchased my first rtf from a ebayer ended up coming from banggood its worth it i will tell you for bnf i would see what sites ship in the uk.And good luck.
firstadam2k is offline Find More Posts by firstadam2k
Old Sep 10, 2012, 04:28 AM
Joined Aug 2012
22 Posts
will wait few days and see if i get it, i dont want to miss the chance of opening a dispute with paypal. if not i might with someone on ebayyy or aliexpress.
Old Sep 10, 2012, 04:47 AM
Sweden, Helsingborg
Joined Jun 2012
3,020 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisnasah View Post
will wait few days and see if i get it, i dont want to miss the chance of opening a dispute with paypal. if not i might with someone on ebayyy or aliexpress.
Have you tracked the package? You should have gotten a id to track on china post or hk post.
Try tracking it here , http://www.trackitonline.ru
It automatically detects carriers and traces it both in china and its destination country
Xermalk is offline Find More Posts by Xermalk
Old Sep 10, 2012, 04:51 AM
Joined Aug 2012
22 Posts
yep been tracking there all the time, shows that it left Shanghai to the destination country.

Only issue i see that the destinataion it is picking is the US where as i am in the UK. Did change the distination country but nothing just info from the US destination. Hope it didnt get shipped there.
Old Sep 10, 2012, 05:31 AM
Poland, Śląskie, Bielsko-Biala
Joined Jan 2012
634 Posts
You guys really need more patience, with orders from China

Usually they arrive after really long wait, It's just way it goes

And when it's "hot time" in China, they are even more delayed

I track my packages maybe once while in China, and next time when i "feel" they should be already near to me, and usually i'm right

To proof that i'm not exxagerating, today i checked HK order for a second time, 20 days after shipment, and it just hit my city at 5am, should have it today
shafter is offline Find More Posts by shafter
Old Sep 10, 2012, 06:44 AM
Micro Menace
Joined Aug 2012
492 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shafter View Post
You guys really need more patience, with orders from China

Usually they arrive after really long wait, It's just way it goes

And when it's "hot time" in China, they are even more delayed

I track my packages maybe once while in China, and next time when i "feel" they should be already near to me, and usually i'm right

To proof that i'm not exxagerating, today i checked HK order for a second time, 20 days after shipment, and it just hit my city at 5am, should have it today

After reading this I decided to check the tracking on my AliExpess orders. I placed the orders Aug 19. All arrived in NYC yesterday morning. They'll get held there for a few days, but at least they're in the States now. Should have them this week. 3 cf shafts and fisheye swash, 3 tail booms and motors, 3 150ma batts, 3 heads and 10 flybars.
Budasac is online now Find More Posts by Budasac
Old Sep 10, 2012, 06:46 AM
Joined Jul 2012
4,402 Posts
Quote:
Need help, been waiting for nearly a month for the heli to arrive from banggood, every email says wait for few days.

I am thinking of opening a paypal dispute on it, does anyone recommend other places i get this from, i am in the UK.

Thanks
Dude, i live in the Philippines. Which is literally a straight 700 mile line from the port banggoods cargo left (Check Google Earth for Hongkong and Manila). And it took three weeks for my v911 to get here.
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 10, 2012, 06:57 AM
Joined Aug 2012
22 Posts
i placed it on Aug 15th tracking shows nothing after it left china, i am hoping it is here at customs and get it in few days.
Old Sep 10, 2012, 07:42 AM
Joined Jul 2012
4,402 Posts
Quote:
i placed it on Aug 15th tracking shows nothing after it left china, i am hoping it is here at customs and get it in few days.
Mine still says Guangzhou on the tracking page. Apparently Air Register is only good for while it's in china. Once it leaves the port, it's on its own. I only got a note from the post office telling me to pick it up.
RCG Plus Member