HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 08, 2012, 08:37 PM
Bvc
United States, TX, Houston
Joined May 2012
330 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribble View Post
If they reversed the blade spin direction, then they would have to put the tabs on the right skid.

OK, OK, OK. Take a look at your V911 box if you have one.
I no longer have one. Look at it.
http://static.rcgroups.net/forums/at...IMG1787_R8.jpg

No tabs on the left because the image was flipped and you are really looking at the right.
Bvc is offline Find More Posts by Bvc
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 08, 2012, 08:37 PM
Don't Drink & Fly
United States, OH
Joined Jun 2012
346 Posts
Dont bother with using the Extreme Production Solo Pro blades on the V911. I wanted to try them to see how they did since they had the canard type wing on the tip. They are not worth what they cost at all! (they were $4 or $5 something).

First to me I think it reduced my battery times although I didn't time it, I did do many flights with them on. I obviously changed the rotor head to a solo pro one as well.

But where the screw on is the big issue, they are considerably thinner than the stock solo pro and the stock V911 blades at that point and on a crash that wasn't all that bad, one broke at that point. The V911 blades have taken MANY crashes at much harder impacts and I only cracked one blade since I started flying so far (and not at the screw point anyway).

Since I have a set of stock solo pro blades by mistake I am going to use them on that heli for now while I have that rotor head on it. But I think the extreme blades were a waste of money for certain.
TapouT21 is offline Find More Posts by TapouT21
Old Sep 08, 2012, 08:38 PM
My Corter Is Borken
United States, OH, Newark
Joined Jun 2012
333 Posts
Mirrored Image maybe? I don't really see that as a postive change. It dilutes the market of original batteries with more proprietary stuff.
Be nice if they're efforts were put towards a newer heli.
MC808 is offline Find More Posts by MC808
Last edited by MC808; Sep 08, 2012 at 09:00 PM.
Old Sep 08, 2012, 08:42 PM
My Corter Is Borken
Joined Jun 2012
333 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TapouT21 View Post
They have horrible CS when you have to deal with them over their screw up. They take forever to answer emails and ignore your questions half the time, making everything take even longer. Just a complete hassle. Some may have better luck. My first few buys of spare parts came in an ok time-frame and was all good. But on the BNF it all went tot crap. Had they sorted it out faster I would be ok with it, people mess up and ship the wrong stuff, it happens we are human, but the bad Customer Service is what made me decide to not bother with them anymore.
I know you had a bad experience with them, and I so did I, but my last one was a positive one. They knew me and knew that I had got bad helis from them before, so they offerred to send me a $10 replacement, should there be a problem. They even contacted ME when they hadn't heard from me, just to make sure.
But, I understand Tapout's feelings. I feel that way about cenn2010 now. I think they are a joke, and wouldn't buy toilet paper from them now. lol

For me, it's now Yallstore for my helis, and Aliexpress for the misc, oddball, and non-time sensitive parts from now on. Of course this could change. hehehe
Still waiting for that CF shaft, fisheye swash, and 2 145mAh batteries. It's been in transit for 22 days now.
Last edited by MC808; Sep 08, 2012 at 08:53 PM.
Old Sep 08, 2012, 08:50 PM
Joined Jul 2012
78 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystman View Post
If you have a yellow or complete white v911 (clone of clones) you have to repeat the bind procedure before every flight.
But that's not a big deal
these are the WLtoys orange & blue one's i got from aliexpress. we'll see. thnx
UB6uJ is offline Find More Posts by UB6uJ
Old Sep 08, 2012, 08:55 PM
Joined Jul 2012
78 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMo View Post
First you need to set up a model for the V911 before you do the binding. If you don't it may power up the main rotor and try to fly away on its own because the throttle on the V911 needs negative trim on the 9x. You might be able to manually set maximum negative trim on the 9x without setting up a model but I haven't tried that.

To bind:
Turn your 9x TX off, put a battery in the V911 then very quickly turn on the 9x while holding the bind button on the back of the radio (kind of tricky to do). Keep holding the bind button it until the V911 goes to a steady slow flash or solid. Then turn off the 9x and the V911. Now turn on the 9x like normal (do not press the bind button) then put a battery in the V911. The V911 should eventually go to a solid light and you're all ready.
appreciate the help. wow, i never saw those instructions in the manual but its probably there. LOL

i'll set up the model prior to bind.

i have 4 v911's. i'll need to setup like helio1..4? how will the 9x know which heli of these 4 to bind?
Old Sep 08, 2012, 09:01 PM
Bvc
United States, TX, Houston
Joined May 2012
330 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC808 View Post
Mirrored Image maybe?
Yes.
Bvc is offline Find More Posts by Bvc
Old Sep 08, 2012, 09:01 PM
My Corter Is Borken
Joined Jun 2012
333 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB6uJ View Post
appreciate the help. wow, i never saw those instructions in the manual but its probably there. LOL

i'll set up the model prior to bind.

i have 4 v911's. i'll need to setup like helio1..4? how will the 9x know which heli of these 4 to bind?
You select the model before starting the process.
Old Sep 08, 2012, 09:22 PM
Canada, ON
Joined Mar 2010
1,272 Posts
Quote:
The 9x radio doesnt have Model Match like Spektrum radios. It doesnt matter what model you have selected when you bind. The radio binds to the receivers, not a specific model. If you have 4 heli's and 4 models, you can use any model to fly any heli. The only reason you may want 4 models is so that you can have specific trim settings for each.
monkeyhanger is offline Find More Posts by monkeyhanger
Old Sep 09, 2012, 12:18 AM
Joined Jul 2012
78 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyhanger View Post
The 9x radio doesnt have Model Match like Spektrum radios. It doesnt matter what model you have selected when you bind. The radio binds to the receivers, not a specific model. If you have 4 heli's and 4 models, you can use any model to fly any heli. The only reason you may want 4 models is so that you can have specific trim settings for each.
ok, and yeah, that is why i would want 4 models stored in memory. each of these v911 fly a bit different.
Old Sep 09, 2012, 12:20 AM
Joined Jul 2012
78 Posts
Quote:
oh. ;-)

i'll get used to this th9x sooner or later. the dx6i a bit more intuitive to my brain.

thx
Old Sep 09, 2012, 02:35 AM
My Corter Is Borken
Joined Jun 2012
333 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB6uJ View Post
oh. ;-)

i'll get used to this th9x sooner or later. the dx6i a bit more intuitive to my brain.

thx
I didn't know it would bind no matter what model you had selected, but like you said, there's different trims for each.

I'm not used to the 9x either, but it sure is nicer than the stock Tx, that's for sure.
Old Sep 09, 2012, 03:45 AM
Joined Sep 2012
18 Posts
Any news about new v911 battery connector? It is exactly what e-flite uses on mcpx, I just checked it.
RacingSOUL is offline Find More Posts by RacingSOUL
Old Sep 09, 2012, 09:55 AM
I love MOD! & WALKERA & V911!
China, Guangdong, Shenzhen
Joined Jan 2012
339 Posts
Bell-bar weight changed light.

Last week I bought 4 V911.
Today,I found the weight of bell-bar is changed light(short).

And I found,the RX of Ver06 is not completed.
My 2 RX of Ver06 is repaired.
So I think Ver07 will appear soon.
KKDDMM is offline Find More Posts by KKDDMM
Old Sep 09, 2012, 10:00 AM
I love MOD! & WALKERA & V911!
China, Guangdong, Shenzhen
Joined Jan 2012
339 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusflier View Post
KKDDMM
Where did you find the new v911 with the different battery connector?
I saw in an agency in Shenzhen China.
KKDDMM is offline Find More Posts by KKDDMM