HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 15, 2012, 12:18 PM
Don't Drink & Fly
United States, OH
Joined Jun 2012
345 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryoon View Post
If you lost a flybar weight, try taking the weight on the opposite side out. For those with skills, you can somewhat fly the v911 without any weights. It response to cyclic commands should be quick.

If it's too squirrelly for you, you can add something to weigh it down. Add it to the cavity and then shrink wrap the ends or simply wrap tape. Coil up solder is a good source for weights that can be made to fit in the cavity of the flybar.

Just something to think about to get your v911 flying again. You might even like it better.
I would glue something in myself. But I put a little glue on mine so they wont fly out to begin with. I flew with no weights and it (for me) was the same pretty much, just a little difference and not for the better (to me). Not hard to control at all though (same for being easy to control to me either way). I have spare weights though if I did loose one cause I cut a flybar down to make a paddle flybar with and kept the weights for the other heli.
TapouT21 is offline Find More Posts by TapouT21
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 15, 2012, 12:38 PM
Italy, Lazio, Rome
Joined Jun 2012
423 Posts
Would the flybar of the helios 100 fit the v911? Do i need to change the whole main rotor?
http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Be...5-p-49228.html
ercapoccia is online now Find More Posts by ercapoccia
Old Aug 15, 2012, 12:52 PM
My Corter Is Borken
United States, OH, Newark
Joined Jun 2012
333 Posts
I saw some vids of that Helios, and man it's pretty bad-a$$. It's fast.
It's a darn shame it uses a different protocol than the V911. It's butt-ugly though. lmao
MC808 is offline Find More Posts by MC808
Old Aug 15, 2012, 01:04 PM
Italy, Lazio, Rome
Joined Jun 2012
423 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC808 View Post
I saw some vids of that Helios, and man it's pretty bad-a$$. It's fast.
It's a darn shame it uses a different protocol than the V911. It's butt-ugly though. lmao
If spare parts are suitable it's easy to make an ibrid
Old Aug 15, 2012, 01:06 PM
Sir Crashalot
Joined Oct 2011
2,252 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ercapoccia View Post
Would the flybar of the helios 100 fit the v911? Do i need to change the whole main rotor?
I don't think you need to change the rotor to change the flybar, however, according to Aaron Qin of Banggood, the Helios flybar is not a drop in replacement, but he did not elaborate on what work needed to be done. At least several people here are waiting for their Helios to arrive, so there should be a spurt of details coming in couple weeks.
stonecutter is offline Find More Posts by stonecutter
Old Aug 15, 2012, 01:07 PM
My Corter Is Borken
Joined Jun 2012
333 Posts
Quote:
If spare parts are suitable it's easy to make an ibrid
Controlling anything with nothing more than touch screen controls doesn't appeal to me. lol

EDIT:I see now you meant "hybrid" lol I'm not woken up yet. Move along, nothing to see here...
Old Aug 15, 2012, 01:10 PM
Sir Crashalot
Joined Oct 2011
2,252 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC808 View Post
Controlling anything with nothing more than touch screen controls doesn't appeal to me. lol
I think he meant "hybrid", not "ibird", as in iphone controlled.

Edit: ok, you caught it yourself.
Old Aug 15, 2012, 01:13 PM
Spain, Valencian Community, Burriana
Joined Mar 2012
119 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribble View Post
TC531131 = 120mah 15c 37x12x6mm 3.94g
TC531136 = 130mah 42x12x6mm 4.55g
UC531136 = 130mah 4.4g
TC551136V = 145mah 4.38g
TC551140 = 150mah 25C/50C
TC551140V = 150mah 4.9g 47mm
601235P = 150mah

When you buy 150mah batteries, the description should say "150mah" and the product image should show a 150mah battery. If the image does not show a 150mah battery, then you have to wonder what it is that they are selling and what you are actually buying.
that did and still I was tricked, protest and still keep saying me that they are 150 MAH, take note...

http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Wl...y-p-46281.html
Geso is offline Find More Posts by Geso
Old Aug 15, 2012, 01:22 PM
Joined Aug 2012
71 Posts
is it possible to just take the flybar off? and fly?
I lost both the weights on my bars..and ended wrapping electrical tape in there place.

I think its a little harder to hover and fly now. but im slowing experimenting
totse is offline Find More Posts by totse
Old Aug 15, 2012, 01:23 PM
Crash and learn
United States, PA
Joined Dec 2011
1,605 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geso View Post
that did and still I was tricked, protest and still keep saying me that they are 150 MAH, take note
For whatever reason, shortly after my email to Banggood customer service about their "150mah battery" product image, my computer can no longer download product images from Banggood.

Bought about $230 from Banggood and the last order arrived yesterday. Since I can't see what I am buying and my email address never worked with Banggood, that could very well be my "last order" from Banggood.
---

Page #001 from this thread.
THIS THREAD IS FOR ALL ISSUES YOU RUN INTO AFTER YOU GET YOUR V911 (OR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE HELI ITSELF)
IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENTS REGARDING PRICES/DEALS/DEALERS AND TRACKING, PLEASE POST THESE QUESTIONS/COMMENTS IN THE FOLLOWING THREAD:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...5#post20850720

Figured I would post this after committing the same sin that makes the V911 message thread impossible to read. Makes "finger pointing" so much easier with the rule and the sin in the same post.
Ribble is offline Find More Posts by Ribble
Last edited by Ribble; Aug 15, 2012 at 01:37 PM.
Old Aug 15, 2012, 01:32 PM
Sir Crashalot
Joined Oct 2011
2,252 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by totse View Post
is it possible to just take the flybar off? and fly?
I lost both the weights on my bars..and ended wrapping electrical tape in there place.

I think its a little harder to hover and fly now. but im slowing experimenting
It's possible to fly the v911 w/o flybar, look at kkddmm's blog.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=398394
Old Aug 15, 2012, 02:17 PM
United Kingdom, England, Portsmouth
Joined Jun 2012
3 Posts
Hi, I have had a v911 for a while now and while it being a great first helicopter, I'm not impressed with the tx, just feels cheap with no feel.
I have won a Turnigy 9x on fleabay as I've been told this will bind to the v911.
Only problem is I have no idea how to bind the two together, could someone give me some instructions and the settings needed.
I've done a few searches and looked at the ones on youtube without much luck.
Any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Andy
morlandz is offline Find More Posts by morlandz
Old Aug 15, 2012, 02:20 PM
Bvc
United States, TX, Houston
Joined May 2012
330 Posts
Quote:
I think MassiveOverkill explained what needs to be done a few pages back.
Bvc is offline Find More Posts by Bvc
Old Aug 15, 2012, 02:48 PM
My Corter Is Borken
Joined Jun 2012
333 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by morlandz View Post
Hi, I have had a v911 for a while now and while it being a great first helicopter, I'm not impressed with the tx, just feels cheap with no feel.
I have won a Turnigy 9x on fleabay as I've been told this will bind to the v911.
Only problem is I have no idea how to bind the two together, could someone give me some instructions and the settings needed.
I've done a few searches and looked at the ones on youtube without much luck.
Any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Andy
How much did you pay?
Old Aug 15, 2012, 03:04 PM
Italy, Lazio, Rome
Joined Jun 2012
423 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecutter View Post
I think he meant "hybrid", not "ibird", as in iphone controlled.

Edit: ok, you caught it yourself.
Sorry guys i obviously meant hybrid, it's "ibrido" in italian and i've just cut the end.
I'm still waiting for new flybar, i have two and i've broken both. I place my order on 25th of june but i'm still waiting. I'm sure i've seen a "flybar less" mod for the v911 but now i can't find it.