HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Apr 10, 2012, 01:15 PM
Crash and learn
United States, PA
Joined Dec 2011
1,605 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech69x View Post
Well my v911 is in the us
The current generation of V911 fliers are happy for that and generations to come will be inspired after they read 400 pages of the same.
Ribble is offline Find More Posts by Ribble
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 10, 2012, 01:23 PM
bobepine's Avatar
Joined Jun 2011
7,663 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribble View Post
“Make things as simple as possible, but not simpler.”

Rip it apart and solder two 2.2K resistors.
I don't think this will work. I'm trying with wires only and no switch, yet, though I have tried 2 switches already, and it's not working. Bypassing the wires or the switch or both will make no difference, me thinks.

Best,
Chris
bobepine is online now Find More Posts by bobepine
Site Sponsor
Old Apr 10, 2012, 01:31 PM
Crash and learn
United States, PA
Joined Dec 2011
1,605 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobepine View Post
I don't think this will work. I'm trying with wires only and no switch, yet, though I have tried 2 switches already, and it's not working. Bypassing the wires or the switch or both will make no difference, me thinks.

Best,
Chris
If the transmitter works with the switch off, then dies when you turn the switch on, removing the switch and associated wiring may solve the problem.
Ribble is offline Find More Posts by Ribble
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2012, 01:39 PM
bobepine's Avatar
Joined Jun 2011
7,663 Posts
Like I said, I tried two switches, and I tried with wires only and no switch. I dunno.

Chris
bobepine is online now Find More Posts by bobepine
Site Sponsor
Old Apr 10, 2012, 01:51 PM
Registered User
Joined Jan 2012
1,594 Posts
spareparts madness

Today I got my v911 spareparts pack from myrcmart.com.
2 tailmotors : 1 old (long) & 1 new (short)
1 tailboom with the "old" holder for the long motor.
1 pair of blue blades (old version). They still fit on "old" rotorhubs. Last Order I got the "new" blades which I had to modify myself to fit.

What a mixed order.
mystman is online now Find More Posts by mystman
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2012, 01:51 PM
Registered User
robbynaish's Avatar
Rome
Joined Oct 2003
101 Posts
Hi Guys..... i just get my V911 from bangood but i think has sm problems

Looking the v911 from back, the servo on the right sometimes remain blocked or in the upper position or in the lower... if i move the servo arm with finger, start to work good, but again after sm second it remain freezed.....

how can i fix? I hope i can do smething

Many thanks to all and sorry for my english

Ale
robbynaish is offline Find More Posts by robbynaish
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2012, 01:55 PM
bobepine's Avatar
Joined Jun 2011
7,663 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbynaish View Post
Hi Guys..... i just get my V911 from bangood but i think has sm problems

Looking the v911 from back, the servo on the right sometimes remain blocked or in the upper position or in the lower... if i move the servo arm with finger, start to work good, but again after sm second it remain freezed.....

how can i fix? I hope i can do smething

Many thanks to all and sorry for my english

Ale
Probably have to open the servo, rotate some tiny little plastic gears and try again... Tedious, but doable. You may have to rotate the gears a few times until you find the right position that allows full servo throw without jamming.

Good luck!
Chris
bobepine is online now Find More Posts by bobepine
Site Sponsor
Old Apr 10, 2012, 02:25 PM
Registered User
robbynaish's Avatar
Rome
Joined Oct 2003
101 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobepine View Post
Probably have to open the servo, rotate some tiny little plastic gears and try again... Tedious, but doable. You may have to rotate the gears a few times until you find the right position that allows full servo throw without jamming.

Good luck!
Chris
thanks for yr fast replay... yr "good luck" make me feel that the thing to do is no so so easy :'(

Is it a suspect or u know its happened and its the solution?

thnks

Ale
robbynaish is offline Find More Posts by robbynaish
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2012, 03:27 PM
ladybird, miniCP, msrx, 4F180
Joined Jan 2012
515 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbynaish View Post
thanks for yr fast replay... yr "good luck" make me feel that the thing to do is no so so easy :'(

Is it a suspect or u know its happened and its the solution?

thnks

Ale
Try the easy part first, make sure the servo arm is not binding against the canopy. If it is just loosen the canopy and itll allow the servo arm to move freely. If that doesnt fix it you will have to pop off the black cover over the servo and rotate the gears inside it, this way youll rotate past the bad part of the gear and allow it to work with full throw in both directions.
afloyd82 is offline Find More Posts by afloyd82
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2012, 03:49 PM
Registered User
robbynaish's Avatar
Rome
Joined Oct 2003
101 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by afloyd82 View Post
Try the easy part first, make sure the servo arm is not binding against the canopy. If it is just loosen the canopy and itll allow the servo arm to move freely. If that doesnt fix it you will have to pop off the black cover over the servo and rotate the gears inside it, this way youll rotate past the bad part of the gear and allow it to work with full throw in both directions.
I just checked as first try if servo was touching the canopy, no... it dosent. I even removed the canopy.

I see that moving with finger, in sm points it become very very hard to move, instead the other servo is so easy to move...

I dont see screws, how i open it? Im worry to destroy all

Tnks

Ale
robbynaish is offline Find More Posts by robbynaish
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2012, 04:35 PM
Crash and learn
United States, PA
Joined Dec 2011
1,605 Posts
V911 Servo Fix Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbynaish View Post
Im worry to destroy all

i just get my V911 from bangood
Maybe better to email Banggood and ask for a replacement circuit board.
A new circuit board means unsoldering and soldering 6 miniature wires on miniature circuit boards, that may be different revisions.

You really need a replacement V911 helicopter from Banggood
---

There has to be a better way. Taking the servo apart is the last thing I would want to do.

Would removing the servo arm and using the transmitter to go end-to-end many times free up some gunk that may be in there.



Username> Servo Fix
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...7#post20543196
Ribble is offline Find More Posts by Ribble
Last edited by Ribble; Apr 10, 2012 at 06:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2012, 06:03 PM
Registered User
Canada, ON, Ottawa
Joined Jun 2009
3,151 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbynaish View Post
Hi Guys..... i just get my V911 from bangood but i think has sm problems

Looking the v911 from back, the servo on the right sometimes remain blocked or in the upper position or in the lower... if i move the servo arm with finger, start to work good, but again after sm second it remain freezed.....

how can i fix? I hope i can do smething

Many thanks to all and sorry for my english

Ale
One of my servos was like that when I used high rate. If I blocked the movement a little bit the servo would be stuck right there.

I opened up the servo casing and found some black stuff stuck in between the gears where it could only be reached at high rate.

As the gears are white, it looked like debris coming from the black casing. QC tests if any probably were run only at low rate and missed that.

I cleaned that piece out. The servo works happily thereafter.

You may want to look inside your bad servo. It is easy to take the servo case off. Just be careful not to drop any of the gears.

Good luck.
Wasp09 is online now Find More Posts by Wasp09
Last edited by Wasp09; Apr 10, 2012 at 06:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2012, 06:04 PM
9958 gave me the toilet bowl
Proud Infidel's Avatar
United States, IL, Rockford
Joined Jan 2012
1,257 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ribble View Post
Maybe better to email Banggood and ask for a replacement circuit board.
I agree. Banggood representative is Aaron qin. PM him.
Proud Infidel is offline Find More Posts by Proud Infidel
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2012, 06:19 PM
Registered User
Canada, ON, Iroquois
Joined Mar 2012
555 Posts
I just ordered a Turnigy 9X variant, CopterX's CX-CT9A, and a back light for it. I figured what the heck, I am going to need a radio for the 600, so why not get one that works with the V911 as well.
Now I get to go back through all the pages and find all the posted settings
SG Mason Knives is offline Find More Posts by SG Mason Knives
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10, 2012, 06:31 PM
Crash and learn
United States, PA
Joined Dec 2011
1,605 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud Infidel View Post
I agree. Banggood representative is Aaron qin. PM him.
I really didn't think that through.

A new circuit board means unsoldering and soldering 6 miniature wires on miniature circuit boards, that may be different revisions.

You really need a replacement V911 helicopter.
.
Ribble is offline Find More Posts by Ribble
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Jiuchon 9C002, a Solo Pro clone? SoloProFan Micro Helis 103 Feb 29, 2012 02:24 PM
Discussion Interesting Solo Pro? Clone gordonzo Micro Helis 46 Nov 30, 2011 03:15 AM
Question Which 100 sized heli after Solo Pro? Tuc Micro Helis 16 Jun 13, 2011 01:52 PM
Sold $100 !NEW ARF Storm 250 (Trex Clone) With Align Upgrades, Tons of Extras! $100!! RChelisrule Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 1 May 31, 2011 12:26 AM