HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 05, 2012, 12:56 AM
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
795 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshstreet09 View Post
I don't think the binding problem is a common issue I only recall two people having problems
I'm sorry that it caused so much inconvenience for you.Our helis all must be tested before shipment. We have sold v911 nearly thousands units,Since v911 come out later.There has never been such a problem,May be damaged during the shippment,well,thank you for your suggestion,.I will also check it for you.
Aaron qin is online now Find More Posts by Aaron qin
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 05, 2012, 01:40 AM
Croatia, County of Zagreb, Velika Gorica
Joined Dec 2011
139 Posts
great answer from Banggood - full refund, and because shipping from Croatia to BangGood is more than 43USD it is not necessary to shipping back heli with problem.

Now I'm wondering for buying new one - I like this heli and I believe in BangGood
nick007shadow is offline Find More Posts by nick007shadow
Old Jan 05, 2012, 02:30 AM
United States, TX, Montgomery
Joined Nov 2011
107 Posts
really glad to hear banggood backs their products, I would order another one if I was you maybe the new tx will bind to both and you'll have 2 working v911s or at least you'll have parts
joshstreet09 is offline Find More Posts by joshstreet09
Old Jan 05, 2012, 02:39 AM
Heli Mania
PNW
Joined Dec 2010
2,604 Posts
Great that Banggood is sending a new V911. Couldn't ask for anything more than that.
Hayabusa Heli is offline Find More Posts by Hayabusa Heli
Old Jan 05, 2012, 02:49 AM
Perpetually covered in resin
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Dec 2011
555 Posts
wow..big ups to Aaron and Banggood for that.
RawmadeCF is offline Find More Posts by RawmadeCF
Old Jan 05, 2012, 03:11 AM
Israel
Joined Jan 2011
257 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RawmadeCF View Post
wow..big ups to Aaron and Banggood for that.
Great to see BangGood has an active participant in this thread... and good customer service.

Aaron, thanks for this good attitude and support, it will be in your favour and bring you more customers.
asanado is offline Find More Posts by asanado
Old Jan 05, 2012, 03:18 AM
Joined Dec 2011
139 Posts
New information - I'm asking for shipping replacement v911 not refund. NO PROBLEM from BangGood - highly recommended )) I hope all will be OK with new v911
Old Jan 05, 2012, 03:29 AM
Joined Dec 2011
139 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron qin View Post
I'm sorry that it caused so much inconvenience for you.Our helis all must be tested before shipment. We have sold v911 nearly thousands units,Since v911 come out later.There has never been such a problem,May be damaged during the shippment,well,thank you for your suggestion,.I will also check it for you.
Thank you
Old Jan 05, 2012, 07:01 AM
United States, OR, Grants Pass
Joined Dec 2011
137 Posts
I just ordered a v911 from Aaron myself, lookin forward too it.
Quick question, who are you folks ordering spare parts for this heli from in the US?
I would like to pick up a couple extra bats.....
Thanks.
bonzer2u is offline Find More Posts by bonzer2u
Old Jan 05, 2012, 10:28 AM
United States, NY, New York
Joined Jan 2012
55 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonzer2u View Post
I just ordered a v911 from Aaron myself, lookin forward too it.
Quick question, who are you folks ordering spare parts for this heli from in the US?
I would like to pick up a couple extra bats.....
Thanks.
I just ordered a V911 from Banggood, too. Since I'm new to using these helis (only flown S107G, so far), I expect to crash and replace quite a few parts. I found that MyRcMart has most of the parts for the v911 listed for around $0.50 - $3 + shipping (which was actually fairly reasonable when ordering many items). I ordered a ton of parts and only had to pay $11 shipping.

Here's the link: http://www.myrcmart.com/wl-toys-v911...1_218_219.html

$0.50 parts:
  • Tail fin
  • Connection Rod
  • Tail Rotor Blade
  • Main Gear
  • Tail Boom w/Tail Rotor Mount
  • Swashplate
  • Ball Link Joint
  • Rotor Hub
  • Locking Sleeve
  • Motor Holder

$0.99 parts:
  • Canopy
  • Main Blade Set
  • Flybar
  • Main Frame
  • Landing Skid
  • Battery Connector
  • Main Shaft Set

$1.99 parts:
  • 3.7V Li-Po Battery
  • Tail Motor

$2.99 parts:
  • Main Motor
  • USB Charger

The 2.4 GHz Receiver Set is $9.99
Phazer51 is offline Find More Posts by Phazer51
Old Jan 05, 2012, 10:47 AM
United States, OR, Grants Pass
Joined Dec 2011
137 Posts
Thanks for the link! Please let us know how your order comes thru.

I was wondering if there was an equivalent heli you could use parts from in a pinch, for example the NE solo pro or ?????
bonzer2u is offline Find More Posts by bonzer2u
Old Jan 05, 2012, 11:46 AM
Sir Crashalot
Joined Oct 2011
2,203 Posts
I was flying without the canopy (against the wise advice of early posters) to cut down the noise, which it does; but as I was getting more adventurous, had a particularly violent crash. Found out two things from the event, the see-saw thingy attached to the blades (with a linkage ball at each end) comes off easily, and (after miraculously finding it and flying again), found that the heli yaws to the left significantly, but still flyable with constant right aileron. I suspect the gyro is somehow 'bang up' and misaligned, can some one with more knowledge and experience throw some insight on what, if anything, I can do? Thanks.
stonecutter is offline Find More Posts by stonecutter
Old Jan 05, 2012, 12:30 PM
The flightless bird
Joined Aug 2004
2,268 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecutter View Post
I was flying without the canopy (against the wise advice of early posters) to cut down the noise, which it does; but as I was getting more adventurous, had a particularly violent crash. Found out two things from the event, the see-saw thingy attached to the blades (with a linkage ball at each end) comes off easily, and (after miraculously finding it and flying again), found that the heli yaws to the left significantly, but still flyable with constant right aileron. I suspect the gyro is somehow 'bang up' and misaligned, can some one with more knowledge and experience throw some insight on what, if anything, I can do? Thanks.
If the gyro is the culprit , you would need constant rudder inputs (left stick on mode 2) instead of aileron (right stick on mode 2) inputs.. since your heli needs constant right aileron, we can rule out that the gyro has anything to do with this.
Try these things (In the following order) to troubleshoot your problem:

1. Is your aileron trim neutral? Or is it deflected to the left? If it is, trim the ailerons to neutral (or until you don't need to have right aileron inputs to sustain flight)

2. If (1.) hasn't worked, the most likely thing I can think of is that your swash has come apart during the crash... if it has, push the two halves together and see if the heli still rolls to the right.

3. If it still rolls to the right, check that the swashplate is relatively horizontal in flight... if it isn't, adjust your servo linkages until it is....

4. If the swashplate hadn't come apart because of your crash..and the swashplate is relatively horizontal in flight..(AND the heli is still rolling right) THEN try to adjust the aileron servo linkages until the swashplate is tilting slightly to the right while in flight... (which should remove the need for right aileron)

5. (Unlikely, but possible) you might have broken the blade pivots in the rotorhead... check by removing the blades to see if the pivots are damaged

That should cover it...Hope that helps!
jameschen072 is offline Find More Posts by jameschen072
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by jameschen072; Jan 05, 2012 at 12:37 PM.
Old Jan 05, 2012, 01:08 PM
Team WarpSquad
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2010
6,039 Posts
Nice summary Phazer. Anybody else noticed that not all the replacement parts are shown for purchase. I.e. bearings. Also, does the replacement swashplate come with the bearing. I see it listed at $0.50...but I don't see a bearing in the photo. How about the links and mixers. MyRCMart only shows that you get three pieces instead of three pairs. And the servo rods are missing the metal part to it. Odd isn't it? Is that the reason for th $0.50 price?
Daryoon is online now Find More Posts by Daryoon
Last edited by Daryoon; Jan 05, 2012 at 03:29 PM.
Old Jan 05, 2012, 01:30 PM
United States, NY, New York
Joined Jan 2012
55 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonzer2u View Post
Thanks for the link! Please let us know how your order comes thru.
Will do. It'll probably be at least 2 weeks, though. I've received shipments from Hong Kong to New York in as little as 5 days. But, that is rare.
Phazer51 is offline Find More Posts by Phazer51