Brosol is offline Find More Posts by Brosol
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 09, 2012, 03:02 AM
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
904 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystman View Post
That doesn't help. I also tried oiling the motor, without success.

I've just contacted bangood but hope to get some help from here.
Here is the video.

http://youtu.be/s8_CqSuiwdk
I think it's not the faulty motor,or it would not spin at all.Try to put it into a warm place,the oil may frozen to run slow.
When you increase the throttle a little bit,the tailmotor would run normally,I had this experience with my xieda 9958.Anyone experienced this before?
Aaron qin is offline Find More Posts by Aaron qin
Site Sponsor
Last edited by Aaron qin; Mar 09, 2012 at 03:15 AM.
Old Mar 09, 2012, 03:15 AM
United States, CA, Grass Valley
Joined Feb 2012
218 Posts
Aaron, I sent you a PM.

jl1252
jl1252 is offline Find More Posts by jl1252
Old Mar 09, 2012, 06:52 AM
Joined Nov 2011
299 Posts
I just came to the idea that maybe the V911 transmitter can be bound to a different receiver? Possibly thus making it compatible with an airplane receiver or something similar? That could be nice! How could we check?
andur is offline Find More Posts by andur
Old Mar 09, 2012, 07:49 AM
Joined Jan 2012
1,594 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron qin View Post
I think it's not the faulty motor,or it would not spin at all.Try to put it into a warm place,the oil may frozen to run slow.
When you increase the throttle a little bit,the tailmotor would run normally,I had this experience with my xieda 9958.Anyone experienced this before?
That doesn't work. I always have to shortly turn the tail blade to start. If it stops again most of the time I have to reapt this procedure.
Hope to get an answer from bangood soon (still waiting).
Any other possibilities to solve this?
mystman is online now Find More Posts by mystman
Old Mar 09, 2012, 09:32 AM
The flightless bird
Joined Aug 2004
2,295 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by andur View Post
I just came to the idea that maybe the V911 transmitter can be bound to a different receiver? Possibly thus making it compatible with an airplane receiver or something similar? That could be nice! How could we check?
It is possible (maybe a turnigy compatible receiver) but I would advise highly against it... you may experience range issues since this transmitter is designed for indoor/short-range usage... The lack of even the most basic reverse switches may also be a problem...
jameschen072 is offline Find More Posts by jameschen072
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 09, 2012, 09:57 AM
The Budget Man
Joined Jan 2012
45 Posts
Faulty charger

The yellow circles highlight the poor soldering. Unfortunately, my soldering iron is spoilt...Have to buy one to fix this. Sigh I wish they had better QC in this particular department...
JoshWildFlyer is offline Find More Posts by JoshWildFlyer
Old Mar 09, 2012, 10:25 AM
nr1
Joined Feb 2012
94 Posts
Hi guys,

i also got my V911 now.
In fact the helicopter is very nice, i only have one small problem: The heli seems to fly always some degrees sloped in the vertical axis. So it looks as if the heli is "hanging" around in the air a bit sloped.

Any hints?

Any tipps what could
nr1 is offline Find More Posts by nr1
Old Mar 09, 2012, 10:27 AM
Belgium
Joined Dec 2011
624 Posts
Mine does that too, I think it's normal. If I look at it from the front when it's hoovering, it is 'leaning' to the left.
cgpirre is offline Find More Posts by cgpirre
Old Mar 09, 2012, 10:27 AM
Canada, ON, Iroquois
Joined Mar 2012
555 Posts
OK so after reading 300+ pages in this thread I guess my decision to purchase the V911 wasn't a bad one and armed with all the tips on how to fix the things that could be wrong with it I should be good to go when it gets here. Unfortunately I didn't order from one of the main suppliers that are mentioned here and I paid too much for it.
SG Mason Knives is offline Find More Posts by SG Mason Knives
Old Mar 09, 2012, 10:35 AM
Team WarpSquad
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2010
6,659 Posts
@nr1

Quote:
Q 1: My heli is not hanging straight once in the air? I can't trim that out, is it broken?

A: This is completely normal. The sideways pressure of the tail rotor would make the heli slide left all the time, unless the rotor disc is tilted a little to the right to compensate this. So the heli will be, or need to be, trimmed a little to the right on the roll channel, and hence the heli does hang to the right in a stable hover. After a while you will become accustomed to this, and consider it normal. Most of these ultra small single rotor helis show this effect, and even bigger ones, but the heavier weight might reduce the tilt angle.
The above is quoted from the Nine Eagles Solo Pro I/II/V1/V2/270/Bravo SX FAQ
Daryoon is online now Find More Posts by Daryoon
Old Mar 09, 2012, 11:01 AM
nr1
Joined Feb 2012
94 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryoon View Post
Ok thx, so this is normal

One more question:
Is there anywhere a 'manual' for adjusting / setting up the swashplate? (I'd like to fine adjust it)
Old Mar 09, 2012, 11:17 AM
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Joined Aug 2011
6,747 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nr1 View Post
Ok thx, so this is normal

One more question:
Is there anywhere a 'manual' for adjusting / setting up the swashplate? (I'd like to fine adjust it)
Daryoon is your "go-to" guy for that question. Just click on his name and read his blog. Look for "Mechanical Trimming" (towards the bottom of the page).
Heli Pad is offline Find More Posts by Heli Pad
Old Mar 09, 2012, 12:51 PM
nr1
Joined Feb 2012
94 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heli Pad View Post
Daryoon is your "go-to" guy for that question. Just click on his name and read his blog. Look for "Mechanical Trimming" (towards the bottom of the page).

thx a lot!
Old Mar 09, 2012, 12:54 PM
Belgium
Joined Dec 2011
624 Posts
Slowly I'm starting to get the hang of it, and I'm having a load of fun with this nimble thing. I'm at flight number #5 of both batteries, time to up the flight time
cgpirre is offline Find More Posts by cgpirre