SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 12, 2012, 10:57 PM
Joined Mar 2007
273 Posts
damo, will the increase of the C rating from 15 to 20 add a little extra "punch" to the battery power? Just wondering. I hope so, anyway.
hope12839 is offline Find More Posts by hope12839
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 12, 2012, 11:22 PM
Team WarpSquad
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2010
6,574 Posts
My v911 cells are pretty good.

v911 discharge chart*

*updated with Eflite new 150mAh 25c discharge curve
Daryoon is offline Find More Posts by Daryoon
Old Feb 13, 2012, 02:12 AM
United States, FL, Cocoa
Joined Aug 2008
22 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpuken View Post
Here's my recommended parts purchase from Banggood.

1 X Flybar (SKU026028) ................................... $ 0.90
1 X Replacement Head & Guide (SKU026053) .............. $ 0.89
1 X Bundle (Connection Buckle, swash & pushrod ends... $ 3.75
1 X 2 Bearings for swashplate (SKU027049) ............$ 2.66
1 X Bundle (2 blades, tail & canopy) .................... .$3.99
1 X (2 main shafts & gears) (2xSKU026143) .....................$1.89
=================================================
Total $14.08
Those prices are gone they just jacked up the price on everything stop buying the v911 and parts to show them WLTOY is just getting greedy or its BANGGOODS
plumberguy is offline Find More Posts by plumberguy
Last edited by plumberguy; Feb 13, 2012 at 02:24 AM.
Old Feb 13, 2012, 02:44 AM
Joined Jan 2012
108 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdnuckel2 View Post
How can you be "in line" and other be "in front of you in line", if they dont let people put the TX in their cart and actually pay for it to get to a reserved status?? - this kinda mean as there are people in line waiting, they get the ones from the next batch ... no problem here - where I DO have a problem with is that I cannot "add" myself to the waiting queue ... ...

EDIT:
Just double checked: another "interesting" behavior is, that you CAN very well backorder the 65$ TX9X from the US warehouse, however you CANNOT backorder the 40$ TX9X from the HK warehouse ...

"Interesting", right???
I put the 9x on the" email me when sipment arrives" list. they alerted (what a joke)me at 3:00 am,I just happened tobe awake and tried to order at 3:05 am and continuously for an hour ,also the the link they sent me to had a price of 39.99 ,$30 cheaper! but it still said back order so I hit the alert me link again,at 9 am I got another "alert" saying they got a shipment .still on back order,so I clicked to customer service an left a message and 9 hrs later no reply and looking at my email list # they had answered over 500 other issues since! I emailed customer service again and told them so and they sent me another in stock "alert" guess what? still on backorder! HK is ajoke,90% of their whole(INVENTORY...HAHA)is on BACKORDEI think the only way they keep the door open is to collect everybodys BACKORDER $$$ and then make their order Should be called <Banana Hobby King>
roadglidec is offline Find More Posts by roadglidec
Old Feb 13, 2012, 02:53 AM
Joined Jan 2012
108 Posts
Sorry about the above rant but I hate shady scam-artist sales schemes. Copter-X has a 9-X clone for $89 at E-Hirobo, they are usually in stock
roadglidec is offline Find More Posts by roadglidec
Old Feb 13, 2012, 02:57 AM
It flies!!! ... so who cares ?
Joined Mar 2009
9,729 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadglidec View Post
Sorry about the above rant but I hate shady scam-artist sales schemes. Copter-X has a 9-X clone for $89 at E-Hirobo, they are usually in stock
Well, but that is 89$ PLUS shipping, which makes it about 120 or so (I didnt check but the shipping is going to be in that area) and THEN nobody has tried to bind the ehirobo clone to the V911 and posted here ...

EIDT:
OK, so I did the "put-it-in-your-shopping-cart-and-look" test and it says the cheapest way to ship will add another 28.56$ - and then I will NOT know the compatibility ... sure, it is the identical case and most likely the identical "guts", but unfortunately it is double the price and NO guarantee!

EDIT2:
So this means answering the question "is getting the "tried and true", cheaper version worth a few months of wait??
erdnuckel2 is online now Find More Posts by erdnuckel2
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by erdnuckel2; Feb 13, 2012 at 03:11 AM.
Old Feb 13, 2012, 03:02 AM
Joined Nov 2006
2,118 Posts
whats wrong with bangggood?... first 40$, next 45$, now 50$
wallaguest1 is offline Find More Posts by wallaguest1
Old Feb 13, 2012, 03:06 AM
Joined Mar 2009
9,729 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallaguest1 View Post
whats wrong with bangggood?... first 40$, next 45$, now 50$
What's wrong? ... was just said: someone is getting greedy ...
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My "personal version" of HAA...
Old Feb 13, 2012, 03:21 AM
Did you check the FAQ already?
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
13,304 Posts
As this heli gains popularity, prices are bound to go up. If this continues, the original heli, the Solo Pro V, will soon be cheaper than the clone.

Especially as the new SP 270 has now appeared, and we can expect the prices on the "V" to drop.
SoloProFan is offline Find More Posts by SoloProFan
Old Feb 13, 2012, 03:34 AM
Brosol
Canada
Joined Dec 2010
1,111 Posts
I ponder how a SP 270 with a V911 Rx/9x Tx combo would fly? I like the 270's indoor flight performance and its nice that the stock config seems equal if not better than a solo pro/BSX with Xtreme swash & delrin head upgrades.
Brosol is offline Find More Posts by Brosol
Old Feb 13, 2012, 04:14 AM
Did you check the FAQ already?
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
13,304 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brosol View Post
I ponder how a SP 270 with a V911 Rx/9x Tx combo would fly? I like the 270's indoor flight performance and its nice that the stock config seems equal if not better than a solo pro/BSX with Xtreme swash & delrin head upgrades.
Looking forward to your test results. What!? You didn't order that 270 already?
SoloProFan is offline Find More Posts by SoloProFan
Old Feb 13, 2012, 04:19 AM
when is the wind stopping??
Malta, Marsaskala
Joined Apr 2011
1,674 Posts
This morning I cannot even access the Banggood site
markkona is offline Find More Posts by markkona
Old Feb 13, 2012, 07:25 AM
Joined Mar 2009
9,729 Posts
Tx-9x

Good morning guys,

here is the email I received this morning from HK customer service as a response to my complaint that I get emails confirming the 9X would be back in stock and then go to the site and it is still listed "backorder" and on top of it you (ie that means of course I ... ... [gotta make a little laughter here, which is really depressing ... ...]) cant even put it in the cart despite all this:

Hi ... E2 (as that's who I am ...) ,

Thanks for contacting the HobbyKing Support Team.

Please be advised that we have checked the stock update schedule for you.
Please kindly understand that this item is very popular, although the estimated time of arrival is within 30 days, the actual waiting period shall be longer.

Since there are lots of customers who have placed an order for it, we will reserve these items for those customers who placed an order before you;

this is the reason why the e-mail notice the item is back but is in back order still.

The item is temporary discontinued and we do not accept any new order placed for this item.

Thank you for your patience and we hope you will get your item soon.
(well thank you VERY friggn much, but how am I supposed to get a DISCONTINUED item soon??
Thanks for emailing support.
If you have any other questions, please let me know.
Regards

This looks very much to me like the Chinese RC monopoly has "suddenly" realized its power ... look at all what is happening ATM and I predict the glory days of affordable fun for those of us who are going to "stick" with this hobby are over
"They" decided it about time that we suffer ... payback time for all the cheap stuff we enjoyed while it was produced their and there own consumers could NOT enjoy it too

I am VERY disappointed
(now just wait for the next trade war the the govs are going to stage with "them" and our hobby will be dead ...)

Cheers to the FUTURE!!!!

E2
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 13, 2012, 07:40 AM
Master Of My Universe
Newcastle, UK
Joined Jul 2010
2,708 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdnuckel2 View Post
Good morning guys,

here is the email I received this morning from HK customer service as a response to my complaint that I get emails confirming the 9X would be back in stock and then go to the site and it is still listed "backorder" and on top of it you (ie that means of course I ... ... [gotta make a little laughter here, which is really depressing ... ...]) cant even put it in the cart despite all this:

Hi ... E2 (as that's who I am ...) ,

Thanks for contacting the HobbyKing Support Team.

Please be advised that we have checked the stock update schedule for you.
Please kindly understand that this item is very popular, although the estimated time of arrival is within 30 days, the actual waiting period shall be longer.

Since there are lots of customers who have placed an order for it, we will reserve these items for those customers who placed an order before you;

this is the reason why the e-mail notice the item is back but is in back order still.

The item is temporary discontinued and we do not accept any new order placed for this item.

Thank you for your patience and we hope you will get your item soon.
(well thank you VERY friggn much, but how am I supposed to get a DISCONTINUED item soon??
Thanks for emailing support.
If you have any other questions, please let me know.
Regards

This looks very much to me like the Chinese RC monopoly has "suddenly" realized its power ... look at all what is happening ATM and I predict the glory days of affordable fun for those of us who are going to "stick" with this hobby are over
"They" decided it about time that we suffer ... payback time for all the cheap stuff we enjoyed while it was produced their and there own consumers could NOT enjoy it too

I am VERY disappointed
(now just wait for the next trade war the the govs are going to stage with "them" and our hobby will be dead ...)

Cheers to the FUTURE!!!!

E2
It could be there is a newer version of the Tx coming out
scotsoft is offline Find More Posts by scotsoft
Old Feb 13, 2012, 07:48 AM
Joined Mar 2009
9,729 Posts
newer version

well, that would be great ...

too ... do you think with what they just displayed or are displaying at the moment, this newer version ... IF it comes ... will be similarly affordable in price ??? well, then think again!! just look at walkera's glorious example !!

Plus, who tells you that if they make a newer version, they will keep the compatibility to the current V911 (sure, this was usually the norm up to now - but nobody has the certainty it WILL be like this again ... the margins are shrinking everywhere, so what is the only way to keep the money flowing ??? Make people buy the stuff again that they already have ...)

Oh well, we will see - but overall this is not a good sign ...

(Plus, and that is the most worstest point for me personally, I will be stuck with a rather decent heli with an absolutely crappy TX that is sizewise completely, totally and utterly UNSUITABLE for anybody whos hands still kept growing after the age of 10!!!!)
RCG Plus Member