SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 08, 2012, 12:27 AM
Québec!
Canada, QC, Longueuil
Joined Jul 2011
137 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thx1326 View Post
But I'll pass. At first I thought it was not getting up to speed and hence the quiet... but now on my 4th battery and it's zooming all over our office. Hard to keep it off the ceiling - but it sure is fun. I have just a very very slight TB effect on hover... but nothing to keep me from landing on the mark. I'm hoping once I take the time to trim it out and balance the blades and flybar and maybe lube it up a bit... that will go away, but right now, it's just too much fun to stop. Now I'm starting to itch to put in the SX motor. I have 14 batteries on the way... so then we will see. Sheesh... this is fun. Unlike my 450... this lets you not worry about the heli and just have a blast... not nearly as tense.
the tbe can be cause by your swashplate starting to separate. Its a commun issue with this heli.
alxlab is offline Find More Posts by alxlab
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 08, 2012, 12:38 AM
RC Aircraft Junkie
USA, CA, Chula Vista
Joined Sep 2004
906 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thx1326 View Post
Check out these body kits... I love the yellow and black combo... and the tuffer CF skids:

http://www.micro-flight.com/S300-mSR-mCX-Solo.htm
I have looked at these before. I wonder what the weight of these body kits are? I bet they are quite a bit heavier than stock bodies. I do like the looks of the MD 500 body kit but I already own two Bravo SX's.
jlk69 is online now Find More Posts by jlk69
Old Feb 08, 2012, 01:36 AM
Did you check the FAQ already?
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
13,588 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlk69 View Post
I have looked at these before. I wonder what the weight of these body kits are? I bet they are quite a bit heavier than stock bodies. I do like the looks of the MD 500 body kit but I already own two Bravo SX's.
How about this body?

New Nine Eagles coaxial, same size as the Solo Pro 260, where the V911 found it's origin.
SoloProFan is online now Find More Posts by SoloProFan
Old Feb 08, 2012, 02:18 AM
Heli Mania
PNW
Joined Dec 2010
2,604 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by alxlab View Post
the tbe can be cause by your swashplate starting to separate. Its a commun issue with this heli.
My RTV "glue" job on the my swash came apart after a pretty bad crash - it had through quite a few crashes though. So I got serious and glued the 4-ball collar to the swash bearing using 30 minute, 2-part epoxy. Doubt it will ever come apart again!
Hayabusa Heli is offline Find More Posts by Hayabusa Heli
Old Feb 08, 2012, 03:18 AM
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
904 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayabusa Heli View Post
My RTV "glue" job on the my swash came apart after a pretty bad crash - it had through quite a few crashes though. So I got serious and glued the 4-ball collar to the swash bearing using 30 minute, 2-part epoxy. Doubt it will ever come apart again!
I have got all the parts to fit back correctly,but when I try it,it always tends to the front!I adjust the direction trims several times,but it does not work.
Aaron qin is offline Find More Posts by Aaron qin
Site Sponsor
Old Feb 08, 2012, 03:23 AM
Brosol
Canada
Joined Dec 2010
1,111 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron qin View Post
I have got all the parts to fit back correctly,but when I try it,it always tends to the front!I adjust the direction trims several times,but it does not work.
Mechanical Adjustment of Servo Linkages for Stable Hover
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1542968

Might be applicable to V911
Brosol is offline Find More Posts by Brosol
Old Feb 08, 2012, 03:24 AM
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
904 Posts
Someone asked me to put the two v911 missing parts on the shelf,I find the suppier,now it's there.
http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-2-...t-p-39614.html
http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-A-...e-p-39615.html
Site Sponsor
Old Feb 08, 2012, 03:26 AM
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
904 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brosol View Post
Mechanical Adjustment of Servo Linkages for Stable Hover
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1542968

Might be applicable to V911
Thank you,I cut the wire that connect to the batteries,If you get the anode wrong, the heli will smoke.
It seems that the washplate is hard to keep balanced when start to fly it.
Site Sponsor
Last edited by Aaron qin; Feb 08, 2012 at 03:35 AM.
Old Feb 08, 2012, 03:46 AM
Heli Mania
PNW
Joined Dec 2010
2,604 Posts
Quote:
Someone asked me to put the two v911 missing parts on the shelf,I find the suppier,now it's there.
http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-A-...e-p-39615.html
The picture of the servo links doesn't look like the links actually on the V911. To many bends.
Old Feb 08, 2012, 03:52 AM
Heli Mania
PNW
Joined Dec 2010
2,604 Posts
Quote:
Thank you,I cut the wire that connect to the batteries,If you get the anode wrong, the heli will smoke.
It seems that the washplate is hard to keep balanced when start to fly it.
Why did you have to cut the motor wires?

Here is the photo again showing how all the dog links connect between the swash plate and head/blades. Lightened up the photo some so it's easier to see the parts.
Old Feb 08, 2012, 04:03 AM
Poland, Śląskie, Bielsko-Biala
Joined Jan 2012
634 Posts
After more than 200 flights i finally broke my main gear ! (it was already warped and twisted before)

I've just one spare main gear, so now i'm waiting anxiously for

1.blue RTF + parts - for my girlfriend
2.black BNF - it will be my "clean heli"

Old banged up black corter, will get all the metal parts from RCX set and maybe some other mods too
shafter is offline Find More Posts by shafter
Old Feb 08, 2012, 04:29 AM
China, Guangdong
Joined Oct 2011
904 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayabusa Heli View Post
Why did you have to cut the motor wires?

Here is the photo again showing how all the dog links connect between the swash plate and head/blades. Lightened up the photo some so it's easier to see the parts.
right, it's really diferent from the the one on my v911,too many bends,is this one also match the v911?I will let the suppier provide me a picture and make sure about it tomorrow.

At first I want to change my landing skid,but I do not know how to take it apart.I thougt it would be easy to take the landing skid apart,if I cut the wires.But now,I know there is no need to cut them,a little silly,LOL.
Site Sponsor
Old Feb 08, 2012, 05:35 AM
Joined Jan 2012
11 Posts
Aaron where are batteries on the shelf ? they were on stock within 4-7 days, 8 day passed and now there aren't on the shelf ?
sirxenos is offline Find More Posts by sirxenos
Old Feb 08, 2012, 05:54 AM
South London United Kingdom
Joined Jun 2003
1,268 Posts
r6 cannibal

I would like to copy your idea of extending the sticks.
How did you get the original chrome ends off?
Mine seem to be glued securely, and I do not want to risk damaging the stick units by using too much force.
your thoughts?

Cheers

BL
Border Lord is offline Find More Posts by Border Lord
Old Feb 08, 2012, 06:14 AM
Joined Nov 2006
2,118 Posts
i dont know if someone posted it but banggood start to sell the heli alone
so people with a 9x radio can use it at a lower price

http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Wl...r-p-39473.html

however, not charger/battery came with it... so extra 3.66$ must be added to the price for the charger and where to get the batteries ¿? banggood dont sell them!
wallaguest1 is offline Find More Posts by wallaguest1