HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 22, 2011, 11:11 AM
Croatia, County of Zagreb, Velika Gorica
Joined Dec 2011
140 Posts
EC Declaration of Conformity

Here is translated answer from my Government Agency for frequency about my request to check certificates what I forwarded from WLToys (submitted documents in Agency answer) and what is necessary for import v911 helicopter (approval for import):
"Dear Sir,
Conditions of approval for the relevant equipment (V911) is a copy of the original declaration of conformity (EC Declaration of Conformity - issued by the manufacturer in accordance with Directive 1999/5/EC) and the technical description (maximum radiated power). Without the EC Declaration of Conformity for the relevant equipment is not possible to obtain approval. The submitted documents are not required on the basis of the same can not be issued permits."

As you see, I will have some problem if customs open shipping package and ask me, in customs procedure, approval from Agency. Maybe anybody have any idea what can I do in this case about EC Declaration of Conformity? Maybe somebody have EC Declaration and it permit to share it with me? For my Agency copy EC Declaration from any European country is acceptable.
Thank in advance
nick007shadow is offline Find More Posts by nick007shadow
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 22, 2011, 12:26 PM
Team WarpSquad
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2010
6,499 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by csomi2 View Post
This heli compatible with theFrSky DF 2.4G module ?
No. It's compatible with the FlySky modules.

FlySky and FrSky are two different protocols. Note the spelling. It's easy to be confuse upon first glance. I was initially a few months ago.
Daryoon is offline Find More Posts by Daryoon
Old Dec 22, 2011, 03:12 PM
Israel
Joined Jan 2011
257 Posts
nick,

I succeded to download the documents (I had a browser problem). As the answer you got from your Agency of Frequency, it seems that these are not good for me too.
This Agency is probably checking the same things that are checked in my country.
We need to get documents that declares about the Tx frequency, and output power - and in my country I also need to provide an FCC ID with its relevant approval. You probably need similiar documents.
asanado is offline Find More Posts by asanado
Old Dec 22, 2011, 03:26 PM
Joined Dec 2011
140 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by asanado View Post
We need to get documents that declares about the Tx frequency, and output power - and in my country I also need to provide an FCC ID with its relevant approval. You probably need similiar documents.
you are right I was send e-mail and some comments on face - see here:
http://www.facebook.com/banggood
or here:
http://www.facebook.com/banggood?sk=wall

But see here - about RTTE certificate. I was send question about this certificate. I think it is what we need. My e-mail is:

"Hi Chris,
I found something what can maybe help - on your site http://wlmodel.com/Product.asp?ID=245 I see in Certificate: FCC、RTTE、 ROHS、6P、ASTM、EN71、EN62116. Bold are RTTE, and it is maybe R&TTE Certificate of Conformity? And I see in couple R&TTE Certificate (what I found with Google) same data what I maybe need - Directive 199/5/EC. I'll put some pdf certificate in attachment where you can see what I talking about. Could you, please send me this certificate? I think your company have it because they put it on specification about Certificate v911 on http://wlmodel.com/Product.asp?ID=245
Thank you Chris and so, so sorry but you are my only hope ."

Now I can only waiting and you put some comments on face to support my request and help us and if you like send e-mail to Chris here http://wlmodel.com/Contact.asp
Old Dec 22, 2011, 04:18 PM
flying beam
through the Looking Glass
Joined Apr 2008
1,710 Posts
Why not just ask him if the copter and/or the TX has CE and/or FCC marking on it ?

Seeing it might comply with R&TTE it should have CE and you shouldn't have issues with customs
blackmoon is offline Find More Posts by blackmoon
Old Dec 22, 2011, 09:20 PM
Wen
United States, AZ, Winslow
Joined Dec 2011
45 Posts
how many brands of V911 are there ? I always find that different factorys produce the same product, I just don't know which is of the best quality
Wen is offline Find More Posts by Wen
Old Dec 22, 2011, 09:25 PM
Perpetually covered in resin
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Dec 2011
555 Posts
the V911 and Hobbyking FP100 are the two I know. Regardless they are the exact same just different names. No build difference.
RawmadeCF is offline Find More Posts by RawmadeCF
Old Dec 22, 2011, 10:37 PM
The flightless bird
Joined Aug 2004
2,292 Posts
There is a CE marking on the tx but I dont see any FCC related markings
jameschen072 is offline Find More Posts by jameschen072
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 23, 2011, 02:09 AM
Joined Dec 2011
140 Posts

Dear I'm really need EC Declaration of Conformity. As you see v911 have Tx on 2,4GHz, not infrared and EC Declaration of Conformity where we can see v911 is herewith confirmed to comply with requirements of the EC Declaration of Conformity - EC-R&TTE directive 1999/5/EC with amendments - will be great resolving our problem .

BTW
Chris just try to do stg - model rc car have same 2,4GHz control and have some kaind EC Declaration of Conformity or EC-R&TTE?
Old Dec 23, 2011, 03:09 AM
Joined Dec 2011
140 Posts

I'm forget to give some clarification about EC Declaration from my Agency site:

"EC Declaration of Conformity" is a statement issued by the manufacturer (based in the EU or outside the EU) or his authorized representative within the EU, which states the machine complies with all relevant essential requirements. Since the "EC Declaration of Conformity" official statement, it must be signed by an authorized person who is authorized to bind the manufacturer or its representative within the EU. "EC Declaration of Conformity" can have any shape as long as it is a minimum of relevant information. The recommended form in accordance with standard EN17050 is located in Figure 1 Manufacturer of the "EC Declaration of Conformity" can add additional information that make it applicable in countries outside the EU, provided that such data are not inconsistent with Directive 1999/5/EC. Furthermore, a manufacturer who is subject to several directives, can connect all the statements of compliance and issue a document that states comply with all directives.

"EC Declaration of Conformity" is not to be confused with the opinion of notified body (Notified Body Opinion) or a certified laboratory that performed the tests on one sample. These documents can be easily distinguished in that the "EC Declaration of Conformity" signed by the manufacturer or his authorized representative in the EU, while other documents signed by the notified bodies and laboratories."
Old Dec 23, 2011, 03:17 AM
Israel
Joined Jan 2011
257 Posts
Maybe someone who already got the heli can look on the Tx or in the manual and look for the Tx FCC ID (US) or RTTE ID (Europe) - if we'll have the IDs we can look for the confirmation at the officicial website of the FCC/RTTE:
http://transition.fcc.gov/searchtools.html

http://www.cept.org/ecc
asanado is offline Find More Posts by asanado
Old Dec 23, 2011, 04:32 AM
Joined Dec 2011
140 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by asanado View Post
Maybe someone who already got the heli can look on the Tx or in the manual and look for the Tx FCC ID (US) or RTTE ID (Europe) - if we'll have the IDs we can look for the confirmation at the officicial website of the FCC/RTTE:
http://transition.fcc.gov/searchtools.html

http://www.cept.org/ecc
Yes, it will be nice Christmas gift . Do you know somebody? Good idea
Old Dec 23, 2011, 05:13 AM
Joined Dec 2011
140 Posts

Answers from BangGood support:
"Hi MXXX,
Thanks for your mail very much. I am trying my best to looking for the EC Declaration of Conformity for you. And today I have called a factory that my facebook fans offered today for a EC Declaration of Conformity, but there is no one answer. I have emailed them,and will continue to call them tomorrow at their working hours. MXXX,thanks very much for your patience and understanding.
To meet the demand of our clients is our final goal. Please don't worry, as long as there is a glimmer of opportunity, we will insist on.
best regards
A..."

I have hope something will be before v911 arrive in Croatia
Maybe all who like to help can put comments about EC Declaration of Conformity on BangGood face: http://www.facebook.com/banggood
Old Dec 23, 2011, 09:37 AM
Did you check the FAQ already?
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
12,972 Posts
Does the TX also have a "headphone" socket on the back to connect it to a sim? The Trex 100 version of this TX does, and I use it often for sim purposes. More often than flying the Trex 100.
SoloProFan is online now Find More Posts by SoloProFan
Old Dec 23, 2011, 09:52 AM
Joined Dec 2011
140 Posts

New e-mail from manufacturer WLToys - support :

"Dear MXXX,
Pls be patient,I have been work hard with my boss to see if we can get this cert.
And will reply you soon,try to get R&TTE,will let you know in the near future.
Best regards..."