HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 21, 2011, 11:25 PM
Joined Dec 2011
33 Posts
Just received my new helicopter from banggood and I can confirm that the throttle in on the left (mode 2) on the TX
StringBean is offline Find More Posts by StringBean
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 21, 2011, 11:38 PM
Perpetually covered in resin
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Dec 2011
555 Posts
My heli shipped today...excited for a tame heli to teach my wife how to fly single rotor and me to fly around the house when I dont feel like rocketing with my Genius haha
RawmadeCF is offline Find More Posts by RawmadeCF
Old Dec 22, 2011, 12:01 AM
Perpetually covered in resin
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Dec 2011
555 Posts
I forget what you guys said, is the Solo Pro swash and rotor components compatible with the V911? ie: would the metal SP parts fit this heli
RawmadeCF is offline Find More Posts by RawmadeCF
Old Dec 22, 2011, 01:05 AM
Did you check the FAQ already?
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
12,683 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heli Pad View Post
Friends, I think I have this figured out. Although I don't have a v911 and a Solo Pro on hand to confirm my idea, I think it is a pretty good theory. You eagle eyes out there tell me if my theory holds any water.

My theory: The v911 actually uses the NE SP battery - with an added on adapter! If you noticed, MyRCMart actually sells this adapter for $1. Look at the attached pictures closely, and you will discover that the v911 battery is exactly a SP battery with this adapter added on.

What are the implications? Well, for starters, I think v911 owners will not be limited to buying proprietary batteries. They could buy or use any existing batteries from HK, or from other sellers. They *might* need to get adapters for these SP batteries. I said "might", because I didn't get a closer look at how these adapters are attached to the batteries. However, I imagine that they could be mod in such a way that they could be easily slipped on/off the SP batteries. *IF* that is the case, all you have to do is to leave an adapter on the helicopter, and you could use ALL the SP compatible batteries to your heart's desire. Similarly, you could leave a couple of these adapters in the charger unit, and then use it to charge SP batteries. You wouldn't have to buy dedicated adapter for each SP battery.

I hope that I'm right about this theory because it will open up a lot of possibilities!!!
Sounds interesting. The connectors are at least very closely related, just like on the Trex 100. In fact, you can charge Trex 100 batteries with a regular Solo Pro charger for instance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawmadeCF View Post
Its so easy to cut the battery leads on the rx and solder on a micro deans for other batteries then just adjust mounting for cg. Not a big issue. Or just buy the $4.50 911 batteries
Another connector is an option, althoug the NE-style connector has some benefits, no trying to fit tiny plugs with big hands, and you can easily check voltage with those big exposed battery contacts.
SoloProFan is offline Find More Posts by SoloProFan
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 22, 2011, 02:07 AM
Croatia, County of Zagreb, Velika Gorica
Joined Dec 2011
139 Posts
EC Declaration of Conformity

Today Mr. Chris Chen from WLToys company send my 7 different certificate. I hope my Government Agency for frequency will accept it for customs procedure . Highly recommended Chris - it is professional and great support. Thanks Chris.
If anybody will need help like I need link is:
http://wlmodel.com/Contact.asp
nick007shadow is offline Find More Posts by nick007shadow
Old Dec 22, 2011, 03:01 AM
Israel
Joined Jan 2011
257 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick007shadow View Post
Today Mr. Chris Chen from WLToys company send my 7 different certificate. I hope my Government Agency for frequency will accept it for customs procedure . Highly recommended Chris - it is professional and great support. Thanks Chris.
If anybody will need help like I need link is:
http://wlmodel.com/Contact.asp

nick,
Can you share the certificates?
I want to be prepared if my heli will stuck in customs and will need the approval from my government Ministry of Communications.
Did he send you FCC ID certificate?

Thanks
asanado is offline Find More Posts by asanado
Old Dec 22, 2011, 03:19 AM
Joined Dec 2011
139 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by asanado View Post
nick,
Can you share the certificates?
I want to be prepared if my heli will stuck in customs and will need the approval from my government Ministry of Communications.
Did he send you FCC ID certificate?

Thanks
I have 7 different certificates - it is about 14Mb. I'm not so familiar to know what it is, but I can try share it on some public server if anybody need it .
Old Dec 22, 2011, 03:22 AM
Israel
Joined Jan 2011
257 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick007shadow View Post
I have 7 different certificates - it is about 14Mb. I'm not so familiar to know what it is, but I can try share it on some public server if anybody need it .
I'll be happy to have it...

Thanks
Old Dec 22, 2011, 03:37 AM
Joined Dec 2011
139 Posts
Dear asanado - here are links - Croatia help Israel

Old Dec 22, 2011, 03:47 AM
Israel
Joined Jan 2011
257 Posts
nick, thanks, but the links are broken...
Old Dec 22, 2011, 03:55 AM
Joined Dec 2011
139 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by asanado View Post
nick, thanks, but the links are broken...
asanado, I just try 2 links and all download going fine. Maybe you have some problem?
After you click on document, new window will opened. Select blue "Download Now", wait about 20 sec (message "Your download link will appear after wait"),
and you will see message "Download file now". That's all
Old Dec 22, 2011, 04:01 AM
Joined Dec 2011
139 Posts
v911 is on the way to Croatia ;)

http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Ne...r-p-36779.html
v911 will leave Hong Kong soon

Destination - Croatia
The item (RB278364026HK) will leave Hong Kong for its destination on 23-Dec-2011
Old Dec 22, 2011, 08:36 AM
Joined Dec 2011
1 Posts
V911 is very light,flexible,and the transmiter has a big screen.
RCFlyer989 is offline Find More Posts by RCFlyer989
Old Dec 22, 2011, 09:03 AM
Magyarország, Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén, Miskolc
Joined Dec 2011
83 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCFlyer989 View Post
V911 is very light,flexible,and the transmiter has a big screen.
You have one?
csomi2 is offline Find More Posts by csomi2
Old Dec 22, 2011, 10:31 AM
Magyarország, Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén, Miskolc
Joined Dec 2011
83 Posts
This heli compatible with theFrSky DF 2.4G module ?
csomi2 is offline Find More Posts by csomi2