Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by nasgul, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 29, 2011, 07:15 PM
United Kingdom, Wales, Gwaun-Cae-Gurwen
Joined Mar 2011
535 Posts
Build Log
Flydumini Frame Build Log

This is for my flydumini frame/fc build........

Quality is excellent, and nice and light, considering it's 2.6mm thickness! So far i have soldered the pins and the arduino pro mini, which i also got from flyduino.com (thanks to paul bake).
Wii motion plus going to be used on this, along with the following.....

Turnigy plush esc's (either 6a or 10a, undecided as yet)
Hk 2000kv 10g motors or c10's
BMA020
Orange rx
5x3 3 blade or 2 blade props

Build log updated regularly........

Wii motion plus now soldered and fitted to the flydumini, starting to get there slowly, lol.
I used sellotape outdoor foam sticky tabs to affix wmp to the frame. The advantages are twofold. Firstly, they are very sticky, so no fear of gyro coming loose! Secondly, the foam they are made from is very good at absorbing vibrations, used many times on my multi's and heli's, wont use anything else now for affixing gyro's or securing servo's
nasgul is offline Find More Posts by nasgul
Last edited by nasgul; Dec 03, 2011 at 08:02 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 30, 2011, 04:51 PM
Joined Nov 2011
17 Posts
That is so cool! I just started getting into quads. I like the way the frame is the circuit board. Makes for a very tidy setup.
Huckabilly is offline Find More Posts by Huckabilly
Old Nov 30, 2011, 05:46 PM
United Kingdom, Wales, Gwaun-Cae-Gurwen
Joined Mar 2011
535 Posts
Thanks huckabilly! It's one of my first venture's into multiwii/flyduino, and it's pretty straight forward, very simple to assemble.
Going to use wii motion plus gyro, and BMA020 accellerometer, along with orange 6ch rx. I shall be updating the post regularly, along with how-to sections, as i progress.
nasgul is offline Find More Posts by nasgul