HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by jmd87, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 28, 2011, 10:13 PM
United States, MS, Starkville
Joined May 2009
119 Posts
Trader Rating: 29
Sold
GM Precision Sunbird .46

GM Precision Sunbird - I built her a few months back, only flown a handfull of times. Lots of fun, and the one thing I really would prefer not to sell... but need the $$ to get into my first gas plane.

Older OS .46SF, Hitec 645Mg Ailerons, Hitec 545BB Elev & Rudder, Hitec HS-85MG throttle, Dubro on/off/charge switch. For such a small plane she tracks really well and lands like a feather. Not a beginners plane... probably bit too fast. 20min flights on a 12oz tank Best Offer - Not sure what the market is but please, no lowballs, will ship at buyers expense

Would consider selling it RTF with 1100mah 6v Life battery & Futaba PCM 1024 RX. I would prefer to keep these though as its a rock solid system.

Would trade for a 30cc dle, or 30cc airframe (or both if you're generous and want to "pay it forward!")
jmd87 is offline Find More Posts by jmd87
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread