HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 28, 2011, 11:06 PM
Radiodel-hooooo
Pleasant Valley Modelport
Joined Sep 2006
8,885 Posts
Discussion
Human - Animal DNA Hybrid Creatures Here for Organ Transplants

So, now we have on this earth , human - animal dna hybrids, in this example, a pig. The animal is genetically altered and can be used to make organs for humans.
Some people say it's up to God to decide your last day. Well, you won't cheat that, but it is my thought that a person can chose to live until God says it is time. You will expire regardless of your efforts. THEN is your time. We are intended to survive, and if a person can be with their loved ones for 10 or more years, then let it be.

The article :

http://www.newser.com/story/80037/pi...ve-closer.html
Chophop is offline Find More Posts by Chophop
Old Nov 28, 2011, 11:11 PM
Thanks for the Fish!
Land of cajuns
Joined Dec 2001
1,066 Posts
aerogel is offline Find More Posts by aerogel
Old Nov 28, 2011, 11:13 PM
Radiodel-hooooo
Joined Sep 2006
8,885 Posts
That stuff would be on the sly for various purposes. Better to have it in the open where activity can be monitored. I think it is only modified a slight bit to prevent organ rejection.
Old Nov 29, 2011, 08:10 AM
Radiodel-hooooo
Joined Sep 2006
8,885 Posts
I at at the hospital two days ago, spoke with a man who is in a later stage of lung cancer and his son, he was very depressed knowing his time was near. The idea that the transplant could be approved soon cheered him up enough to lift his head and speak.