HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by gittarpikk, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 28, 2011, 10:55 AM
United States, TN, Maryville
Joined Jun 2008
625 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Wanted
Replaced/ungraded oil shocks (small-micro)

Hi , I need a handful of the cheap (pulled for an upgrade) oil shocks. I need to dampen movement on a project of mine and does not demand the rigors of rc car/truck competition so I figure there would be a lot of this type (stock) shocks out there just paying in somebodies parts drawer , never to be used. This way they can at least be useful in a new product development.

The shocks from a RC18T and similar come to mind here ...anywhere from really micro to 4 " in length would work . Springs desirable if they are very light... but even no springs are fine

I will happily give postage and handling (all is needed is to stuff them in a padded envelope and stick some stamps on it per weight for first class)

Can I get some help here?

Much thanks
gittarpikk is offline Find More Posts by gittarpikk
to remove ads between posts