HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Lberry.88, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 28, 2011, 05:34 AM
If in doubt, add accelerant
United Kingdom, England, Stansted Mountfitchet
Joined May 2007
1,825 Posts
Discussion
A list that will just keep growing.

I had a rather odd realisation whilst working on a 50mm EDF in my workshop: I have bought a lot of planes in the last 12 months... Now I'm sure there are many out there who have bought more, but I was slightly alarmed by the number.

A lot of it is down to getting into the Ultra Micro world- they are relatively cheap and easy to store, so they sit in their boxes in the corner of my workshop out of the way.
So here goes... My name is Luke Berry and I have a problem :P
(Not sure why I have provided links to all the planes- most of you know what a P-51 will look like ah well, it looks more professional that way!)
Micro 35mm Mig 15 - flight ready.
HK EZ* rip-off Flew once, was an early production model and didn't fly well at all - later production saw the motor angle increased by 30 degrees, no wonder mine didnt fly well with 5 degrees of angle.
Crappy HK Cessna - Retired after impact with ground
Parkzone UM T-28 - Air ready
Parkzone UM P51 - retired and scrapped after motor and servo failure
Another UM P-51 used for camera platform,
Parkzone Brushless P-51 Gunfighter - Sold
Parkzone UM Mosquitto - awaiting repair on on of the engine nacelles
55mm EDF A-4 Skyhawk - destroyed after loss of signal; the RX aerial had snapped off, should have been picked up during pre-flight but didn't do a range check.
Parkzone Spitfire Mk IX - fully air ready
50mm F-35 - still on the workbench, awaiting parts to complete
Hobbyzone Champ - given to a friend
HK Micro Brushless Spitfire - Still awaiting construction
FMS 800mm Spitfire - awaiting new motor
As I have been writing this the postman has turned up with a Parkzone Sukhoi Su-26xp

That makes 15 - more than one a month I suppose I'm sure there are other I have forgotten, but I probably shouldn't think about that.
Lberry.88 is offline Find More Posts by Lberry.88
Last edited by Lberry.88; Nov 28, 2011 at 05:43 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 28, 2011, 09:26 AM
I'd rather be flying
United States, NY, Saratoga Springs
Joined Jan 2009
1,314 Posts
LOL - Its an addiction, isn't it! I wonder sometimes if I need a support group..?
baddb1 is online now Find More Posts by baddb1