HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by ViperZ, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 27, 2011, 03:23 PM
This is my Nemesis....
Canada, SK, Saskatoon
Joined Jan 2011
2,008 Posts
Discussion
Hangar 9 Sundowner 50 - Winter Is Going To Be Really Loooong!

I just wanted to say this winter is going to be really long! Sure I have a few projects I'm working on and some to look forward to, but mostly I miss the feeling of being out at the field and flying....

Our club and Hobby Store have Indoor Golf Dome flys, and I have been flying my UM planes and mainly re-acquainting myself with all my Helicopters again, but I really miss flying a few planes... My Sundowner and MX Extra the most!

I was fooling around today, dreaming and throttling up the Sundowner just for kicks. I decided to snap a few photos of it.

I hope it's a short winter....

Thanks For reading!

VZ
ViperZ is offline Find More Posts by ViperZ
Last edited by ViperZ; Mar 28, 2012 at 02:27 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 28, 2011, 11:31 AM
United States, GA, Atlanta
Joined Aug 2011
23 Posts
Great pictures!

Man, that planes looks FAST!
rhyno85 is offline Find More Posts by rhyno85
Old Nov 28, 2011, 08:57 PM
This is my Nemesis....
Canada, SK, Saskatoon
Joined Jan 2011
2,008 Posts
Thanks rhyno! It does pretty well for such a big plane. Estimate is about +125 MPH, level flight.
ViperZ is offline Find More Posts by ViperZ