SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by crash8384, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 27, 2011, 11:51 AM
United States, OK, Erick
Joined Aug 2011
792 Posts
Trader Rating: 71
For Sale
or trade for an align heli rtf/bnf fbl only with parts or kit

35% carden aircraft ex300s almost mint cond.

new dle 111
mej prop
tt spinner
hi tq servos everywhere
sullivan smoke

just ad rx/fuel/and finish the break in. about 2 gallons on engine as of right now with all paper work. the plane is old but looks almost like it did the day she was finished. new canopy/and covering. also comes with wing bags

this is a perfect imac plane. tons of power and very easy and precise to fly.

i have several thousand in her right now and im not gonna give it away.

only interest in trades are align helis that are fbl with all cnc parts. must have quality electonics in it and in bnf spektrum ready. no junk please.

oh and must have alot of parts to go with heli.

ill take a nib combo as well.

600/700 align fbl helis nitro or elec. and if elec ill need batteries .

value of plane is 3000.00
crash8384 is offline Find More Posts by crash8384
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 27, 2011, 08:01 PM
United States, CA, Chico
Joined Dec 2008
88 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Interested, only down side is I'm in California
idigrc2 is offline Find More Posts by idigrc2
Old Jan 06, 2012, 01:50 AM
Joined Jul 2009
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
What's would u sell it for...keep in mind planes lose a lot of the value once the flown....anyways for the right price , I'll take it...I might have a hello for u, they are all nitro if thats cool...but also let me know what u would let it go for cash wise.
neweramarketin is offline Find More Posts by neweramarketin