SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by jjscott, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 25, 2011, 06:37 PM
United States, WI, Elm Grove
Joined Apr 2007
400 Posts
Trader Rating: 68
Found
Sig Astro Hog Kit/Plans Wanted

Any want to sell their Astro Hog unbuilt kit or plans?

Thanks, Jim
jjscott is offline Find More Posts by jjscott
Last edited by jjscott; Nov 26, 2011 at 09:52 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 25, 2011, 07:25 PM
United States, CO, Dacono
Joined Nov 2010
695 Posts
Trader Rating: 67
I believe you can go to www.sigmfg.com and get them as a pdf. Here is the link which should take you to the page with other planes listed as well as the Hog. http://www.sigmfg.com/cgi-bin/dpsmar...FV5.html?E+Sig
cherokeenut is offline Find More Posts by cherokeenut
Old Nov 25, 2011, 07:27 PM
United States, CO, Dacono
Joined Nov 2010
695 Posts
Trader Rating: 67
Well that link takes you to Sig, go to instruction manuals and at the drop menu go to sport models and you'll see everything for it there.
cherokeenut is offline Find More Posts by cherokeenut
Old Nov 25, 2011, 09:03 PM
Joined Apr 2007
400 Posts
Thanks Cherokeenut. I realize I can get the plans or kit from Sig. I was hoping a forum member might have one for sale. The instruction manual is available as a PDF; the plans are in paper form and have to be ordered.

Jim
Old Nov 26, 2011, 08:34 AM
United States, MI, Grand Rapids
Joined Jun 2007
113 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjscott View Post
Thanks Cherokeenut. I realize I can get the plans or kit from Sig. I was hoping a forum member might have one for sale. The instruction manual is available as a PDF; the plans are in paper form and have to be ordered.

Jim

Here is a site that has a pdf plan. dont know about copyright and resizing but it is a start...google has numerous sites..

http://www.starcadplans.net/index.ph...stro-hog-.html
brentg is offline Find More Posts by brentg
Old Nov 26, 2011, 09:50 AM
Joined Apr 2007
400 Posts
Brentg, that's perfect. It's the original version and looks to print full sized. The site has many good plans. Thanks for posting. Now I need to see if our local print shop is open today.

I did search the internet before posting and found a pdf file that had been redrawn in cad. It was smaller though, about 3/4 size. The paper size was 36 inches, so it would have been necessary to patch sheets together if I went up to 72 inch span.

Jim
Closed Thread