HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 20, 2012, 09:52 AM
Joined Nov 2012
13 Posts
Hello Sir, I would love to have a copy of the book. Please email me at vsimmins@gmail.com. Vicky. Thank you.
ggnextdoor is offline Find More Posts by ggnextdoor
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 21, 2012, 07:10 PM
United States, IL, Mundelein
Joined Nov 2012
6 Posts
I want a book

I'd like a copy - RCGroups name - DAKn2.

Thanks!
DAKn2 is offline Find More Posts by DAKn2
Old Nov 22, 2012, 12:54 AM
Closed Account
Joined Apr 2010
1,025 Posts
I've been eyeing this thread for a while. I'm not a beginner, but not an expert either.
You seem to have a different attitude and approach than the hard core 3D guys, and I'm always open to advice or suggestions.
if you don't mind sending a copy to an intermediate flyer My email is slsblrry@yahoo.com
karlik is offline Find More Posts by karlik
Old Nov 22, 2012, 01:30 PM
Joined Nov 2012
12 Posts
steve.cuthbert@gds.uk.com
Anything that helps me would be great
Thanks
stevecuth is offline Find More Posts by stevecuth
Old Nov 23, 2012, 02:16 PM
Prefers a wet bottom
Directly over the center of the earth.
Joined Nov 2007
15 Posts
CaptJac,

I'd love to get a copy of your book and will appreciate it if you can send me one.

Email address coming as PM in your mailbox.

Thanks!
oyster34 is offline Find More Posts by oyster34
Old Nov 23, 2012, 09:07 PM
Joined Nov 2012
1 Posts
Hi Mikey,
As a raw heli beginer, I would really appreciate some good advice, thanks I would also like a copy of your 102 FAQs.
Regards caliban
Caliban2001 is offline Find More Posts by Caliban2001
Old Nov 25, 2012, 05:35 PM
United States, MD, Severn
Joined Nov 2012
10 Posts
Is this really still available, I would love to get a copy. I have tried in the past and couldn't get the Dragonfly 4 (Walkera) off the ground or into a hover (obviously if i can't get it to lift off straight) even with those big outriggers.
oly_r is offline Find More Posts by oly_r
Old Nov 25, 2012, 06:04 PM
Joined Oct 2012
11 Posts
I might have gotten over looked with all the requests that you have gotten
But I would like to request a copy of your book please that you are giving out.

Thank you

Patpinckard@comcast.net
Chaplin is offline Find More Posts by Chaplin
Old Dec 01, 2012, 08:20 AM
Rotor Controller
Aachen Germany
Joined Dec 2007
1,938 Posts
Sample versions of FAQs 101 and FAQs 102 are lined up on the runway and taking off daily. FAQs 101 is for the beginning beginner. No experience or piloting skills required! It starts at the ground level and uses a reader-friendly question & answer format. It assumes nothing. It doesn’t throw stuff at you like you are suppose to know. It takes off at a careful and methodical rate of climb. It provides time to acquire to the controls. When you ready for a little steeper climb rate .. FAQs 102 is ready for boarding.

FAQs 102 takes off where FAQs 101 leaves off. It uses the same question & answer format to prepare you for flight aboard a Trex-450. It works hard to provide the right balance of what to expect and things to learn without over whelming or under whelming. A considerable amount of time was spent to not only assure accuracy, but choosing words to leave you with the feeling “Why didn't someone say that before?" Have a great training and a great flight!

... important airman's note: The sample versions of FAQs 101 & 102 are in PDF format and easily downloadable and readable with the standard Adobe reader. In order to receive one or both - no hidden hitches - no gotches - all you need do is give me an email address - which you can write on this post or in my msg box. Why do I need your email address? Because I can't send you the PDF files without it. Your message box will only accept messages - not files.

One last request .. to keep this thread above the water line - please POST your comments on this thread - if you like it so others can like it - or if you hate it so others can hate it! Whether you like it or hate it - your comments are REALLY important! Thanks for sharing.

captJac
CaptJac is offline Find More Posts by CaptJac
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 01, 2012, 09:19 AM
Joined Apr 2006
2 Posts
Please send me a copy of your book with FAQs 101 and 102. Thank you very much for your time supporting RC community.
boldive is offline Find More Posts by boldive
Old Dec 01, 2012, 12:03 PM
Joined Nov 2012
1 Posts
I too,would like a copy of both F.A.Q. 101 & 102

apache1205@bellsouth.net

Thanks for your time and efforts.
Ed.
Apache1205 is offline Find More Posts by Apache1205
Old Dec 01, 2012, 12:10 PM
Joined Dec 2012
1 Posts
I'm to this hobby. I'd to learn more. Send me a copy
Mike. mikemdm51@gmail.com
Thanks
mikemdm is offline Find More Posts by mikemdm
Old Dec 04, 2012, 01:52 AM
Joined Dec 2012
31 Posts
Hi Captjak I will love to have a copy of your book, I'm begginer in heli and this will help me a lot.
anselmo@de-ja-vu.com
Thanks a lot.
Anselmo is offline Find More Posts by Anselmo
Old Dec 04, 2012, 09:40 AM
Joined Nov 2012
70 Posts
I would like a free copy please! Eric.Jr.Sax@gmail.com
Eric.Jr.Sax is offline Find More Posts by Eric.Jr.Sax
Old Dec 06, 2012, 04:05 AM
Joined Dec 2012
51 Posts
Hi Sir, can youo also send me a copy of this book please. My email add is: noli.azarcon@fluor.com

Thanks.
nolivy is offline Find More Posts by nolivy