HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 09, 2012, 01:31 PM
Epilepsy Awareness Month
United States, MA, Malden
Joined Mar 2008
11,664 Posts
I have heard much about you Capt. Could you please send me a copy of your book? Thank you in advance and have a wonderful day.

Mike.
Chap1012 is offline Find More Posts by Chap1012
Last edited by Chap1012; Oct 09, 2012 at 09:41 PM. Reason: remove email
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 09, 2012, 05:19 PM
Rotor Controller
Aachen Germany
Joined Dec 2007
2,084 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by danskinn View Post
I want a book!!

Please :-)
Glad to send you the sample copy - just need to know how you want it delivered?
CaptJac is online now Find More Posts by CaptJac
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 09, 2012, 08:21 PM
Tuguegarao City Philippines
Joined Sep 2012
375 Posts
i want one too capitan!

my first 450 will be arriving soon. I will read your book while waiting it to arrive.

Thanks capitan!

paringitcristian@yahoo.com
xtian3188 is offline Find More Posts by xtian3188
Old Oct 09, 2012, 09:42 PM
Joined Apr 2011
263 Posts
Just the book I need to stop the five consecutive crashes on my 450 heli. shoyn_14g@hotmail.com.

Thank you!
pyrojets is offline Find More Posts by pyrojets
Old Oct 10, 2012, 11:11 AM
The Netherlands, FR, Drachten
Joined Oct 2012
1 Posts
Please send me a copy of the book too CaptJac
hoekstrahans@planet.nl
dridze is offline Find More Posts by dridze
Old Oct 11, 2012, 05:29 PM
Joined Oct 2012
1 Posts
I would love a copy! cpearson@co.kern.ca.us
Pearson_79 is offline Find More Posts by Pearson_79
Old Oct 11, 2012, 07:00 PM
United States, TX, Hurst
Joined Mar 2012
29 Posts
danskinn@gmail.com

P.S. I already bought (and read!!) faq 101, is 102 available?

Thank You,
Dan
danskinn is offline Find More Posts by danskinn
Old Oct 13, 2012, 03:52 AM
Joined Oct 2012
8 Posts
I'd like a copy. rperyon@aol.com. Thanks for your help!
rob
rperyon is offline Find More Posts by rperyon
Old Oct 13, 2012, 01:49 PM
muncheyboy
Joined May 2011
57 Posts
help!

hay cap. ive been messing around with helis for about a year. iam 46 years young, i started out with cox c/l. ive had rc planes & a few helis. i just dont understand all the gyro set up. uprate & downrate. revo cruve, & all the related stuff. ive tried reading things from h/f, & other people, but just cant seem to get it wright. i understand most all except the gyro settings. i have a mini titan, hitec servos, ( digital tail servo ) my gyro is probley outdated. a h/h holding e-sky, an updated gyro (at the time ) i have no desire for 3d. my raido is a turnigy 9ch. is there anything you have to give me a starting point? thankyou very much!!! muncheyboy@gmail.com... thank you very much!!!
muncheyboy is offline Find More Posts by muncheyboy
Old Oct 13, 2012, 09:43 PM
Joined Oct 2012
9 Posts
That sounds great. I'd love one. ATIPROCHARGEDGM@yahoo.com. How much is the full version?
deadbum is offline Find More Posts by deadbum
Old Oct 15, 2012, 06:28 AM
Joined Oct 2012
75 Posts
I would like a copy too please, wpeterson963@gmail.com. Also interested in the full version. Thanks in advance
Newbie77 is offline Find More Posts by Newbie77
Old Oct 15, 2012, 03:25 PM
Joined Oct 2012
75 Posts
Captjac, I downloaded your facts 101 book from lulu.com and I can't seem to get it to open up for me. Could you maybe suggest something, because I am really looking forward to reading it.
Newbie77 is offline Find More Posts by Newbie77
Old Oct 15, 2012, 09:27 PM
Rotor Controller
Aachen Germany
Joined Dec 2007
2,084 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie77 View Post
Captjac, I downloaded your facts 101 book from lulu.com and I can't seem to get it to open up for me. Could you maybe suggest something, because I am really looking forward to reading it.
I believe FAQ's 101 is a PDF file and you should be able to read with the normal Adobe reader. It's possible LULU converted to a digital PDF, in which case you will need the Adobe Digital Reader which you can download from LULU.COM - please note if it is a digital file you must download the digital reader before you download the file. If you didn't - LULU has a support line you can contact them directly and they will help you with another download. Keep me posted.

captJac
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 16, 2012, 03:14 PM
Joined Oct 2012
3 Posts
Hello Captain, and thank you for helping out this hobby by giving out information that you spent so much time on. I wouldlove to have a copy of both 101,102 and maybe you could setup a paypal account and ask for donations. The fine folks who do appreciate it I'm sure would be more than happy to send some funds for the cause.

Thanks again.
Gary
gamoratz@gmail.com
gamoratz is offline Find More Posts by gamoratz
Old Oct 16, 2012, 04:49 PM
Rotor Controller
Aachen Germany
Joined Dec 2007
2,084 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamoratz View Post
Hello Captain, and thank you for helping out this hobby by giving out information that you spent so much time on. I wouldlove to have a copy of both 101,102 and maybe you could setup a paypal account and ask for donations. The fine folks who do appreciate it I'm sure would be more than happy to send some funds for the cause. Thanks again.
Gary
Hi Gary - your sample versions are on the way - have a great read! My "cause" is to help beginners and glad to say FAQs 101 & 102 have helped in that cause. As any writer can attest - if you are writing a book to make money you are writing for the wrong reason. Most authors are doing good to break even. A few years ago I was in a store - don't remember when and where - but at the cash register they had a little box with pennies in it and a sign that said "give a penny - take a penny". If you add up the hours it takes to write a book (you will fall asleep adding) and get it published and divide that into the earnings, the "take a penny" sounding pretty good!! In that context I would like to see a fund set up for people who want the book but for whatever reason are unable to download the full version. This hobby shouldn't be about ways to make money - it should be about ways to help promote the hobby and help beginners to get started.
RCG Plus Member