Originally Posted by Zamjustice
Thanks for the sample ebook, was an informative read, where can I buy both editions?
Thanks for the feedback - glad to hear it was an informative read. The full version of both eBooks are available at LULU.COM -> Link for FAQs-101
-> Link for FAQs-102
Extract from an earlier post .. most RC helicopters sold are toys - they last a week or two - break - and that's the end of the toy. Hobbyist are a different breed - they want to know - they want to learn. Unfortunately - those who start seldom last more than a few weeks and those who last are reluctant to spend any more money than they have to - especially on books!! In other words - for all practical purposes - there is NO readership! So why would anyone ever write a book for RC helicopters? Give me a minute - I'll think of something .. It has its own reward! AND ... ummmmmm - it has its own reward? Why are school teachers the lowest on the pay scale and baseball players highest? Well now- I can step up to the plate on that one!! Zipppppppppp - oooooops - STRIKE 3!! Wanna buy a book? I went a bit overboard on the first book and marketed with Google. I still got a hole in my fuselage from that maneuver. FAQs-102 flew without Google and regained some of those loses. LULU.COM takes about 30% off the top but they have provided a very reliable downloading service for the readers and that takes a lot of the work off of me. The other 70% pays for marketing the book - almost. To all those who have downloaded my books - thank you for supporting my efforts. Knowing they are helping makes the effort all worth while. Your comments are very much appreciated.