HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 27, 2001, 06:53 PM
RC 4 Life
Fort Worth, TX USA
Joined Feb 2001
4,397 Posts
EAM's Popfly, an indoor flying wing

You guys have got to see this thing fly. Gary Jones can launch it, do a loop, then fire up the moter, in a gym. not to mention rolls. his is modified a little. (he made it lighter useing better cells ) the one I have flies a little faster because I'm useing cheep cells but thats OK with me because I fly mine primarly in front of the house. with a 350 pac I'm getting 7 min. Gary is getting 15. check it out at http://www.eam.net/ It's called a popfly because it only takes a baseball infield to fly it, it should have been called the infield popfly
sparks is offline Find More Posts by sparks
to remove ads between posts