Jeffgmann
JeffGmann is offline Find More Posts by JeffGmann
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 04, 2012, 09:38 PM
Me Toby You?
Jacksonville FL
Joined Jan 2011
423 Posts
Let the guy get comfortable up there before we start hitting him up for races. He'll let us know I'm sure.

Toby
Toby Warren is offline Find More Posts by Toby Warren
Old Feb 06, 2012, 03:04 PM
CRA
Joined Dec 2009
170 Posts
He'll post something to let us know they always do.

Craig
CRA is offline Find More Posts by CRA
Old Feb 07, 2012, 04:15 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRA View Post
He'll post something to let us know they always do.

Craig

I'll say in April due to weather here. I'm still confused with it all. We had tornados week before last, ice prior to that and now 50 degree temps. Next week they say cold front. Who knows but April seems to be when it warms up or so everyone is telling me. Now Alabama? Not sure there either. Usually warms up around late March or April if I recall last year. I'll talk to Todd and see what the game plan is for AL and post it later.

Robert
Team Edge RC is offline Find More Posts by Team Edge RC
Old Feb 08, 2012, 06:17 PM
Just_Me
Florida
Joined Mar 2009
361 Posts
Wow I guess April is almost here. Did you find a lot or building for racing?

Just_Me
Just_me is offline Find More Posts by Just_me
Old Feb 09, 2012, 06:48 PM
MightyDog
Southern state of Alabama
Joined Jan 2010
221 Posts
My dad said we can go to one of your races in Tennessee. He and I will be racing modified class.

DigDug
DigDug is offline Find More Posts by DigDug
Old Feb 09, 2012, 08:35 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigDug View Post
My dad said we can go to one of your races in Tennessee. He and I will be racing modified class.

DigDug

We'll let you know asap.

Robert
Old Feb 10, 2012, 12:23 PM
Out side of Destin FL.
Joined Sep 2009
339 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Edge RC View Post
I'll say in April due to weather here. I'm still confused with it all. We had tornados week before last, ice prior to that and now 50 degree temps. Next week they say cold front. Who knows but April seems to be when it warms up or so everyone is telling me. Now Alabama? Not sure there either. Usually warms up around late March or April if I recall last year. I'll talk to Todd and see what the game plan is for AL and post it later.

Robert

We've had fairly nice weather with mild temps for winter. Now watch as soon as I say this we'll get cold weather to head this way. Stay warm up and your always more than welcome to come down and hang.

JB'
djskiptonic is offline Find More Posts by djskiptonic
Old Feb 10, 2012, 05:46 PM
Panama City Beach FL
Joined Apr 2009
645 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by djskiptonic View Post
We've had fairly nice weather with mild temps for winter. Now watch as soon as I say this we'll get cold weather to head this way. Stay warm up and your always more than welcome to come down and hang.

JB'

Had to go open your mouth didn't ya Why don't you make this rain go away will ya JB?

Ceri
CeriJonston is offline Find More Posts by CeriJonston
Old Feb 11, 2012, 12:44 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
I know its last minute but if any of the local TN kart drivers want to run the karts, I'll be off New Shackle in Hendersonville. If you take 386 as most do, you'll get off on NS, once you make a left towards 31e follow it down 2 miles, look for signs in front of a asphalt parking lot. Yes, Its cold but I really wanted to get some run time in before bad weather truely arrives up here. No lapcounter, I only have the track layout here. Its a big 50x80 I'll be here till 5ish? If you have trouble most of you guys have my number.

Robert
Old Feb 11, 2012, 02:36 PM
Joined Aug 2009
337 Posts
Right now its 2:36 we're turning off 386 now. All most there. Cori, James & my brother are all aboard. Everyone has they're karts. See you soon.

Trek
Trekker1990 is offline Find More Posts by Trekker1990
Old Feb 11, 2012, 03:15 PM
Panama City Beach FL
Joined Apr 2009
645 Posts
No fair

Ceri
Old Feb 11, 2012, 03:22 PM
Panama City Beach FL
Joined Apr 2009
645 Posts
If you read this Trek try to take some pixs or video? J's wanting to see the quad run if possible.

Ceri
Old Feb 11, 2012, 03:38 PM
Always were your sun glasses!
Joined Oct 2010
321 Posts
Isn't it near 30 degrees up by you? Burrrrrrrr man I said burrrrrrr. Won't find me running the kart in a fur parka. No way

Lead
Leadhauler is offline Find More Posts by Leadhauler
Old Feb 11, 2012, 06:45 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadhauler View Post
Isn't it near 30 degrees up by you? Burrrrrrrr man I said burrrrrrr. Won't find me running the kart in a fur parka. No way

Lead

More like chilly but we had the sun out today so it felt more like high 50s. Wasn't to bad out there. I do need to say thanks to those for helping me break down the track this evening. Thanks guys! By the way support here in TN wasn't to bad for something last minute. 13 showed up. Not even sure who the other 5 were this after noon but they purchased karts and had them tuned up nicely. Of course me running stock and my new house was talk of the day. Thanks again guys for coming out and sorry for last minute notice but no one can't say race announcements on forums never payoff even to those drivers who don't post yet only read!

Robert