SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 10, 2013, 12:14 PM
TNK9Force
Joined Apr 2012
88 Posts
Why don't they keep the track at the center? This way anyone can set it up. The center can have a sign in sheet and hold that person accountable for the parking lot.
K9Force is offline Find More Posts by K9Force
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 12, 2013, 04:21 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
K9 we can't do that nor would I think of it. If someone was to setup the track technically we'd be held responsible for the accident if one was to happen. You doing what you do, you should know better than even suggest that. We can't place it inside either not all time is someone there to let us in. Keep in ind to, they'll be breaking gound asap for our new outdoor track. I was told it should be tennis court size and well lit. We'll keep running the tracks as we have been with setting up the same day. Also, I'm going to take Full Pulls advice about doing races once a month and practice every other weekend to. Feedback?

Robert
Team Edge RC is offline Find More Posts by Team Edge RC
Old Mar 13, 2013, 02:01 PM
TNK9Force
Joined Apr 2012
88 Posts
What about a storage shed on premise?
Old Mar 14, 2013, 11:33 AM
Joined Aug 2009
337 Posts
I could see a group of kids using it for their skateboards and getting hurt.

Trek
Trekker1990 is offline Find More Posts by Trekker1990
Old Mar 14, 2013, 03:08 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekker1990 View Post
I could see a group of kids using it for their skateboards and getting hurt.

Trek
Yeap and also take unconsideration its not our property its the county/cities park dept also thrown into the mix of things. Like said, we'll keep it the way it has been for the past years. It works better that way. Appreciate the ideas though.

Robert
Old Mar 15, 2013, 03:14 PM
TNK9Force
Joined Apr 2012
88 Posts
What about this Sunday? Are you setting the track up?
Old Mar 16, 2013, 02:26 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
GARY if you wonder in this thread, would you do me a favor and call me back? I left a couple of messages and even texted you. I need some help on the 27th of this month. I have a large church event / race here in Nashville. Its for 50 to 100 people. I'll put you up in a hotel if you need or you can stay here. I also have another May 4th nearly the same size. Thanks!

Robert
Old Mar 16, 2013, 04:48 PM
Joined Aug 2009
337 Posts
Robert Mike and I can drive up on Saturday and help you out if your going to hold practice or races on that Sunday. He and I can even share a room.

Trek
Trekker1990 is offline Find More Posts by Trekker1990
Old Mar 17, 2013, 03:18 PM
Joined Dec 2009
218 Posts
You holding a race next Sunday or am I reading into this wrong?

Motty
motty is offline Find More Posts by motty
Old Mar 18, 2013, 08:06 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Sorry Trek after we talked over the phone I realized the 27th is Wed. Oops! LOL I have so much going on right now I can't even keep my days straight.... Anyhow, I hired a kid up here to help me out with the events and setups. He needs the funds so I figured I'd help ouy a good cause. Thanks for offering to help out. Its much appreciated.. As for an event this Sunday? Have to see what the weather brings. As for the Sunday after? I have another event in Lebannon so I won't be able to setup the track. Like said, Im going to start shooting for every other weekend anyhow.

Robert
Old Mar 20, 2013, 08:56 PM
EatenDirt
TN
Joined Jun 2009
306 Posts
Nothing going on up in Nashville for this weekend?

Eatendirt
EatenDirt is offline Find More Posts by EatenDirt
Old Mar 21, 2013, 02:16 PM
number6
Alabama / Arab Al
Joined Apr 2009
213 Posts
I was going to ask the same thing. I have Sunday off.
Number6 is offline Find More Posts by Number6
Old Mar 22, 2013, 12:43 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Guys we have rain with possible snow this weekend plus the temps are going to be cold for rc racing. Besides I can't this weekend due to another event.

Robert
Old Mar 24, 2013, 03:35 PM
Holding on to my SEAT!
Florida
Joined Dec 2010
77 Posts
Robert any races or practices on the 20th and 21st of April up there in Nashville? I'll be in the area from Friday till Monday morning.
P.ODell is offline Find More Posts by P.ODell
Old Mar 25, 2013, 08:04 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.ODell View Post
Robert any races or practices on the 20th and 21st of April up there in Nashville? I'll be in the area from Friday till Monday morning.

Nothing right now because we have other paid events for churches, two school events and a couple of car dealerships promos. All are coming up in the next two or three weeks here and around Nashville. I'll post a date or two when I get a chance. I'm guessing April 21st or the 28th will be the earliest?

Robert