SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 26, 2013, 11:00 AM
TNK9Force
Joined Apr 2012
88 Posts
It is for this time of year but it's Nashville you know?
K9Force is offline Find More Posts by K9Force
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 28, 2013, 10:51 AM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
We won't be holding practice or racing this weekend. Its going to be in the 40s for outdoors and indoors, we don't have everything up here. I'll drop a date once one is set. Also we still need to drive down and pick up the disk and carpet. Gary got sick on me and had to cancel out last minute.

Robert
Team Edge RC is offline Find More Posts by Team Edge RC
Old Jan 29, 2013, 11:21 AM
TNK9Force
Joined Apr 2012
88 Posts
I must have looked at the forecast wrong. I'll pass on the 40 degrees. To cold for me to be playing around in a parking lot. What about indoors? Any idea on when that will go down?
Old Jan 30, 2013, 03:52 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Not sure what you were reading K9 but it wasn't our forecast. We won't be doing anything this weekend. If I can get with Gary in Alabama I would like to pick up the carpet and disk and bring it to Nashville. This way we can hold a indoor race, practice or even just a get together? We have a lot of parking for nearly 300 here with hotels and food close by.

Robert
Old Feb 01, 2013, 12:05 PM
TNK9Force
Joined Apr 2012
88 Posts
Lets go indoors then?
Old Feb 02, 2013, 02:50 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
We're in hopes of holding a indoor race in late Feb. If not, March and warmer weather is right around the corner. Plus toss in the new lot the city is giving us to make a outdoor rc kart track on. A lot going on for 2013

Robert
Old Feb 03, 2013, 07:56 PM
Joined Aug 2009
337 Posts
Sounds good to me keep us posted. By the way whats up with the chat room? I heard yesterday and today it was open for a short time? Did you send out emails? If you did I didn't get one.

Trek
Trekker1990 is offline Find More Posts by Trekker1990
Old Feb 05, 2013, 11:32 AM
Whats Black and has 24's?
Alabama, B-ham area
Joined Apr 2009
443 Posts
Robert I'm much better and ready for the Florida oysters you promised! Lets go pick up the disk and carpet this weekend. You game?

Gottacuda
GottaCuda is offline Find More Posts by GottaCuda
Old Feb 05, 2013, 05:13 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Attn: 2012NC
Not sure where to post this incase you logged on today for a quick read. So here we go. Todd texted me an invoice created for you? Your ordering 5 spec karts, 5 graphite rear axles and 5 sets of fronts? Is this a mistake or typo? Wanting to be sure before we sent you the order out. Both Todd and myself left you an email on your RC Amer**** account as well. Let us know we want to get this out asap if its correct............

Robert
Old Feb 05, 2013, 06:30 PM
Joined Aug 2009
337 Posts
How about a practice this weekend Robert its going to get up in the 60's they're saying. Let us know we might be able to get a group together for Sunday. We'd head up early morning so we can use most of the day and even help setup.

Trek
Trekker1990 is offline Find More Posts by Trekker1990
Old Feb 06, 2013, 01:21 PM
Joined Nov 2012
65 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Edge RC View Post
Attn: 2012NC
Not sure where to post this incase you logged on today for a quick read. So here we go. Todd texted me an invoice created for you? Your ordering 5 spec karts, 5 graphite rear axles and 5 sets of fronts? Is this a mistake or typo? Wanting to be sure before we sent you the order out. Both Todd and myself left you an email on your RC Amer**** account as well. Let us know we want to get this out asap if its correct............

Robert
Robert I talked to Todd this morning everythings cleared up. No typo or mistake on the order. He'll explain it to you.
2012NC is offline Find More Posts by 2012NC
Old Feb 07, 2013, 01:06 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012NC View Post
Robert I talked to Todd this morning everythings cleared up. No typo or mistake on the order. He'll explain it to you.

No worries everything went out yesterday per Todd.

Robert
Old Feb 08, 2013, 08:26 AM
TNK9Force
Joined Apr 2012
88 Posts
What about Saturdays? Why does everyone practice or race on Sundays only? Why not both days? Weather's looking good for tomorrow suppose to be in 50's.
Old Feb 09, 2013, 09:12 AM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
My apoligies for not responding earlier. I've been busy overseeing a new air duct replacement and fans for our expanded paint booth.

So you want practices and races on Sundays now? I'd be willing to do what ever you the drivers want here in Nashville. I know most enjoy Sunday events. To me and many others, Sundays work best or have in the past because most are off work. Saturdays can offer excellent turnouts but its hit and miss due to family activities, weather and other. As for both days? This can also divide the racing group locally. You have 10 one day and maybe 20 plus the other. I'd rather keep it one day plus this gives everyone a chance to meet everyone.

Event today 2/9/13? We can't setup a practice or race that quickly. We need to give everyone notice. Tomorrows forecast is saying rain even though it suppose to be warmer temps. We can shoot for Saturday of next week if you want but we need to have everyone on board to make it happen. I still say as in the past, Sundays work out best but if we need change then let me know as I'm ok with that.

One more thing and I'll post this in the proper thread. I would like to do a race or practice day in Dothan AL sometime soon. This means travel for most as theres only 2 or 3 drivers there. It would be nice to host a event there since those guys have put in the effort and have made due thus far. If anyone knows of a smooth available lot there ( PC Beach or Southern AL guys?) or a indoor facilty let me know. We'd like to check it out.

Robert
Old Feb 10, 2013, 12:16 PM
Thats Right!
IL, Southern
Joined Mar 2009
326 Posts
We do Sundays but I'm open to a Saturday maybe once a month. I know church was an issue in the past but most attend Friday night studies like me.

Jeffgmann
JeffGmann is offline Find More Posts by JeffGmann