HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 24, 2012, 01:03 AM
Cakeman
Joined Feb 2010
292 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Edge RC View Post
Well it is offical, we do have a lot for racing. Driver stand is in place. It now just a matter of building our driver data base here in Nashville and holding a few races or practices. I think since weather is getting colder, we'll host mostly practices with a few races in between. Races will be on Sundays, same wtih practices. This Sunday a couple of us will be on site setting up and looking things over as for track layout. Keep in mind, weather here can change in a blink of an eye I've been told. This week, Saturday is suppose to be rainy with Sunday looking cooler in the 50's. We'll have to see how the weather holds out for this Sunday.............

Robert

Dates and directions?

Cakeman
cakeman is offline Find More Posts by cakeman
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 24, 2012, 09:51 AM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Its off 65 north. As for dates? Were just shooting for Sunday practices right now due to weather setting in. Indoor racing is possible but we have to place carpet down. Oh, yes, forgot to tell you guys. Yes, we do have a place to race indoors now. Just need to get our carpet up here and rolled out! Driver stand is already there in the building...........

Robert
Team Edge RC is offline Find More Posts by Team Edge RC
Old Oct 24, 2012, 09:58 PM
Thats Right!
IL, Southern
Joined Mar 2009
326 Posts
It sounds good Robert. I'll get with Mitch and come see the place.

Jeffgman
JeffGmann is offline Find More Posts by JeffGmann
Old Oct 24, 2012, 11:40 PM
Whats Black and has 24's?
Alabama, B-ham area
Joined Apr 2009
443 Posts
Let me get this straight you guys are holding races this weekend?

Gottacuda
GottaCuda is offline Find More Posts by GottaCuda
Old Oct 25, 2012, 02:41 AM
Joined Aug 2009
337 Posts
Robert told me its only practices for now.

Trek
Trekker1990 is offline Find More Posts by Trekker1990
Old Oct 25, 2012, 11:39 AM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekker1990 View Post
Robert told me its only practices for now.

Trek
Your correct, only practices for now on Sundays. I'd like to hold one outside race or even two before it gets cold but not sure if that will happen. Weather is already trying to sit in here.

Now inside will be a different story Yes, inside! The downfall? Driver practice for inside will be limited on race dates. Drivers will only have time before races start and thats it. After all races, your more than welcome to hang, toss the kart down and practice. Now for those who wish to practice on race days and not race? Sorry, you will be required to pay the race fee if practice is your only objective.

Robert
Old Oct 25, 2012, 04:58 PM
Out side of Destin FL.
Joined Sep 2009
339 Posts
Whats the address of the new track there Robert? Some of the local guys were asking me.

JB
djskiptonic is offline Find More Posts by djskiptonic
Old Oct 25, 2012, 07:25 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by djskiptonic View Post
Whats the address of the new track there Robert? Some of the local guys were asking me.

JB

Take 65 north, get off exit 98, go east (right if coming from Nashville) onto Louisville Highway then go down about a mile and a quarter if that. Look for event parking signs. This is where we'll be racing. We now have inside and outside permission by the council and board of parks and recreation. Then down a block is where the new outside onroad track will be next year. For now, were using the lot they have offered us which is perfect for our karts. We're also assiting them in package deals with our rc kart rentals and track setups for birthday parties and other events. A lot of hoops had to be jumped through to pull this off.................................... including a rc kart demo!

Robert
Old Oct 25, 2012, 10:37 PM
EatenDirt
TN
Joined Jun 2009
306 Posts
I pulled up the map and theres nothing there bro. I take it this is a new building and google hasn't done updates? I pulled out my gps and did manage to find it.

Eatendirt
EatenDirt is offline Find More Posts by EatenDirt
Old Oct 25, 2012, 11:09 PM
So Many Toys So Little Time
Joined Jul 2012
71 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Edge RC View Post
Take 65 north, get off exit 98, go east (right if coming from Nashville) onto Louisville Highway then go down about a mile and a quarter if that. Look for event parking signs. This is where we'll be racing. We now have inside and outside permission by the council and board of parks and recreation. Then down a block is where the new outside onroad track will be next year. For now, were using the lot they have offered us which is perfect for our karts. We're also assiting them in package deals with our rc kart rentals and track setups for birthday parties and other events. A lot of hoops had to be jumped through to pull this off.................................... includ FPing a rc kart demo!

:

Robert
And do not forget the two lunches or one good dinner you owe me
Full Pull RC is offline Find More Posts by Full Pull RC
Old Oct 26, 2012, 01:25 AM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Pull RC View Post
And do not forget the two lunches or one good dinner you owe me
Not sure where you got that idea Crash! I'm buying? Really? ROLF. No I gotcha on this one. No worries. We'll do some BBQ or something maybe for lunch on Sunday? Maybe take it to the track? Who knows if its cold, I'll be breaking out the event pit and firing that bad boy up to stay warm! lol.. See ya Sunday.

Robert
Old Oct 26, 2012, 10:30 AM
Elfie
Joined Feb 2012
102 Posts
Robert are you sure you'll be setting up this weekend? Thought about making a short visit for the day unless weathers bad. I did see rain in yourweekend forecast.
Elfie is offline Find More Posts by Elfie
Old Oct 26, 2012, 03:49 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfie View Post
Robert are you sure you'll be setting up this weekend? Thought about making a short visit for the day unless weathers bad. I did see rain in yourweekend forecast.

Yes I'll be there providing the weather holds up. We have showers today and Sat will be the same. Sunday is suppose to be nice but colder than norm. I'll be there as I want to setup the track and see what works best. Hope to see you out there Fonz.

Robert
Old Oct 27, 2012, 11:23 AM
Joined Aug 2009
337 Posts
Dude you have rain right now. We can't do anything with wet pavement.

Trek
Trekker1990 is offline Find More Posts by Trekker1990
Old Oct 27, 2012, 08:04 PM
So Many Toys So Little Time
Joined Jul 2012
71 Posts
Robert, what time are wanting to set up on Sunday? If you would like we
can do lunch first and let it warm up then head to the lot. Just thought we
should post up a time for the guys that may come from out of town.

FP
Full Pull RC is offline Find More Posts by Full Pull RC