HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 14, 2012, 02:57 PM
Joined Aug 2009
337 Posts
I dont know either Tobe. I think its near Roberts somewhere. I was told their holding a race there next month but not certain

Trek
Trekker1990 is offline Find More Posts by Trekker1990
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 15, 2012, 09:19 AM
Always were your sun glasses!
Joined Oct 2010
321 Posts
Its like I've been gone forever but Vegas was a blast! Whats this about a track? They aren't racing at the church anymore? I guess I need to get back in the loop.

Leadhauler
Leadhauler is offline Find More Posts by Leadhauler
Old Oct 16, 2012, 01:50 PM
Joined Aug 2009
337 Posts
Check it out guys UPDATE and NEWS for Nashville Robert called me a few minutes ago. He said they have a standard place now to run off highway 65 and near 386. We'll also have a really nice driver stand to! Morris and James, if your reading this it has a handicap ramp just for you guys! Bad news? The issue will he said, they'll need to make sure the lot is free for us to race on. The lot is also made to hold other events and if they have a function that Sunday, then the track cannot be setup. Robert did say most of the time he could post dates a couple weeks ahead for us up there. Now if we only had this over the summer right?

Trek
Old Oct 17, 2012, 12:09 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
True! This is going to be a great place to race here in Nashville TN for us karts.

Robert
Team Edge RC is offline Find More Posts by Team Edge RC
Old Oct 18, 2012, 09:39 AM
Joined Aug 2009
259 Posts
Whens the first race?
Cart Miester is offline Find More Posts by Cart Miester
Old Oct 18, 2012, 04:37 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Not sure about the first race, but my thoughts are only to hold practices for now. A small practice fee of 10 dollars for the day, per driver, or until we break down. Racing fees will be the same. Just want to keep everything affordable as we have over the past years. Sound good?

Robert
Old Oct 19, 2012, 08:18 AM
Joined Aug 2009
259 Posts
I'm all about the price but what about dates or whens the first practice day?
Old Oct 20, 2012, 10:28 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
I'd like to shoot for next weekend if possible for practice. Why not this weekend? Reason being, I have a meeting with the city and directors which I need to take care of first. Once this is completed then all should be a go. Don't worry I'll leep everyone updated. Eitherway, outside is a go. I'm working on getting the inside now! That will be Monday...............

Robert
Old Oct 22, 2012, 12:17 AM
Joined Aug 2009
259 Posts
Ok let me know when you find out.
Old Oct 22, 2012, 04:11 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Well it is offical, we do have a lot for racing. Driver stand is in place. It now just a matter of building our driver data base here in Nashville and holding a few races or practices. I think since weather is getting colder, we'll host mostly practices with a few races in between. Races will be on Sundays, same wtih practices. This Sunday a couple of us will be on site setting up and looking things over as for track layout. Keep in mind, weather here can change in a blink of an eye I've been told. This week, Saturday is suppose to be rainy with Sunday looking cooler in the 50's. We'll have to see how the weather holds out for this Sunday.............

Robert
Old Oct 22, 2012, 05:53 PM
Joined Aug 2009
337 Posts
LLEH HAEY and thats spelled backwards boys and girls Good deal bro. I'll tell the others down here.

Trek
Old Oct 23, 2012, 02:22 PM
EatenDirt
TN
Joined Jun 2009
306 Posts
Great news Robert. Finally a nice place to race this side of Alabama besides taking a drive to IL or MO and chillin with Mitch and the gang. I don't mind making a drive up its not very far to you. For the most part many of us will carpool.

Eatendirt
EatenDirt is offline Find More Posts by EatenDirt
Old Oct 23, 2012, 05:20 PM
Joined Aug 2009
259 Posts
Try shooting pixs this weekend if you use the piping Robert. Love to see the track layout.
Old Oct 23, 2012, 06:07 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cart Miester View Post
Try shooting pixs this weekend if you use the piping Robert. Love to see the track layout.
Will do. I think Full Pull is going to come out as well.

Robert
Old Oct 23, 2012, 06:14 PM
Joined Aug 2009
337 Posts
Yes pictures please or it didn't happen.

Trek