HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 20, 2012, 12:43 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
So is late April then not the way for us to go? I'm seeing that many can't make a late April date. What works for you then? Please tell as we're just trying to get things rolling earlier than normal since the weather is near perfect for us now. If things go well, we should be able to get more races if the weather stays as warm as it has been.

Robert
Team Edge RC is offline Find More Posts by Team Edge RC
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 20, 2012, 01:35 PM
DoubleTrouble
Florida
Joined May 2009
379 Posts
To me it makes no difference. The question should be can I find the time to make the drive to Tennessee.

Double Trouble
DoubleTrouble is offline Find More Posts by DoubleTrouble
Old Mar 21, 2012, 10:20 AM
EatenDirt
TN
Joined Jun 2009
306 Posts
I'll be there now that I'm off work that weekend. Late April that is.

Eatendirt
EatenDirt is offline Find More Posts by EatenDirt
Old Mar 23, 2012, 01:29 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Sound good to me. You and about three others so far can make late April. I guess this is what I'll have to go with, late April that is. I hear Ceri and JB may host a race late in the month to. I really want to make their first race of the year but??? Hopefully it won't conflict with the TN race and I can do such.

Robret.
Old Mar 24, 2012, 01:41 PM
Joined Aug 2009
337 Posts
I'll be there and if you need help setting up let me know and I'll show up early.

Trek
Trekker1990 is offline Find More Posts by Trekker1990
Old Mar 27, 2012, 04:41 PM
Whats Black and has 24's?
Alabama, B-ham area
Joined Apr 2009
443 Posts
Robert you doing the TN races early April or late. I'm totally confused brother. Trying to workout schedule changes so I can make atleast one race up there.

Gottacuda
GottaCuda is offline Find More Posts by GottaCuda
Old Mar 28, 2012, 05:32 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Right now TN looks to be in late April or TBA

Robert
Old Mar 28, 2012, 09:54 PM
master of spinning
Il
Joined Dec 2010
130 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Edge RC View Post
f

ROLF Tye, I can still hang with the crowds, just can't hang on to those huricanes longer than 30 seconds or so, I get dizzy now and then. It makes me loose my trick run. Besides 30 seconds seems like forever when your spinning in such a tight circle. Recently I learned how to make it up to the pedals and ride out gracefully in uni cycle style.

But hey enough about bicycles but back on topic Tye,once again, please tell your dad, we'd love to see you guys. More so you and see how your driving has improved. Last I heard you were using water hoses for a track layout on the tennis courts to practice. Your dad still allowing you to do that? Try to make a race when you can.

Robert
i know this isn't the spot for posting this but i got back my bike pictures today and wanted to share one with you robert. way tight huh?

Tye
FlatSick is offline Find More Posts by FlatSick
Old Mar 28, 2012, 11:20 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Nice pic Tye. Let me guess, you doing a 360 tail whip off a wall of some type I take it? Nice trick but nothing I'm into nor do. I'm all into ground work, spins and balance moves. Anyhow, thanks for the pic though, how about you send the rest via email instead of posting them here. I think this thread should be kept rc karts not bikes ya know? Speaking of Tye, Never seen what you did to your kart any pictures?

Robert
Old Mar 29, 2012, 12:26 AM
Cakeman
Joined Feb 2010
292 Posts
Looks to me he's taking a fall ................................................ ouch!

Cakeman
cakeman is offline Find More Posts by cakeman
Old Mar 31, 2012, 06:49 PM
Joined Aug 2009
337 Posts
Robert you setting up anything on Sunday? Weather looks good for it. What ya say 9am?

Trek
Trekker1990 is offline Find More Posts by Trekker1990
Old Apr 02, 2012, 03:07 PM
Out side of Destin FL.
Joined Sep 2009
339 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakeman View Post
Looks to me he's taking a fall ................................................ ouch!

Cakeman

Interesting isn't it? and we shall call him the human helicopter from this day forward.

JB'
djskiptonic is offline Find More Posts by djskiptonic
Old Apr 02, 2012, 03:08 PM
Out side of Destin FL.
Joined Sep 2009
339 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekker1990 View Post
Robert you setting up anything on Sunday? Weather looks good for it. What ya say 9am?

Trek

This event in April? Will this be a race or practice?

JB'
djskiptonic is offline Find More Posts by djskiptonic
Old Apr 02, 2012, 07:25 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Well honestly I can't be sure. I haven't received a big response back from everyone yet. Some of the locals here told me its to soon for them to let me know yes or no. Others who have to travel are doing basically the same. I've had many say not this time around due to family, gas cost or due to work schedules. So honestly I can't really say race or practice. Right now? I'd have to say practice since I'm put on the spot here. We'll have to wait and see last minute again. Now you see what I mean when I can't post race dates last minute. we can't setup races if its bad timing for most. Its been this way with all of you for years............................... LOL

Robert
Old Apr 02, 2012, 08:34 PM
EatenDirt
TN
Joined Jun 2009
306 Posts
I say lets do it anyway. So if we have 10 or twenty. Who cares lets have fun as always.
EatenDirt is offline Find More Posts by EatenDirt