New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by bighank13, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 24, 2011, 12:09 AM
Find More Posts by bighank13
Trader Rating: 154
Ahsville (just south of Columbus), OH
Joined May 2007
605 Posts
Trader Rating: 154
Sold
NIB! Top Flite Stinson Reliant SR-9 Giant Kit w/100.5" WS...$150 SHIPPED2U!

This listing is for a Top Flite Stinson Reliant SR-9 Giant Kit w/100.5" WS...that looks to be BRAND SPANKIN' NEW! I have gone through the contents of the box using the building instruction booklet, and I believe it to be 100% complete; however the plans been unrolled and the horizontal stab plan has been cut from the large sheet, so I know it was looked at. There are no indications that anything was started, and the amount of wood that was packed tightly in the box also indicates this. I am sure that all of the molder ABS plastic parts are included as well as all of the hardware and other specialty pieces.

The following website has additional information and pictures: http://www.top-flite.com/airplanes/topa0310.html

With the above information in mind....my asking price is $150 shipped and insured to anywhere in the United States. If you live on the West or East Coast, please add an additional $15 to the price as shipping to the either coast is getting a bit crazy. International Buyers are welcome and will pay ALL additional shipping costs. (This is a lot of wood, so that can get expensive!) Also, I will ship all of the wood in its original box; however after I went through trying to verify that the contents where complete, there is absolutely no way I will get all of the ABS plastic pieces back in the original box. They will be shipped in a separate box. Man...I have no idea how they get these kits packed so stinkin' tight from the factory? Like I have previously stated, I am almost positive it is all there, but can't 100% guarantee that, which is why my asking price is about 50% of what this kit costs new (before the shipping costs). Trust me...this is one h*ll of a deal!
bighank13 is offline Find More Posts by bighank13
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 24, 2011, 06:27 AM
Find More Posts by bracketman
Trader Rating: 37
United States, OH, Delaware
Joined Jan 2011
96 Posts
Trader Rating: 37
PM'ed
bracketman is offline Find More Posts by bracketman
Old Nov 24, 2011, 06:35 AM