HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by wattflyer6161, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 22, 2011, 10:10 PM
United States, AZ, Phoenix
Joined Jun 2007
80 Posts
Trader Rating: 36
Sold
E-Flite Blade CX2, Tons of Extra Parts, Lots of Aluminum, LOWERED TO 120 OBO SHIPPED

Purchased this heli hoping to learn to fly chopppers and could not get the hang of it. It comes with aluminum hubs on the upper and lower blades, aluminum shafts, an aluminum swash plate I have not yet installed, an extra aluminum shaft still in the package, a complete extra 3 in 1 and motor unit with heat sinks, a manual (from a CX3) and a small box of extra parts. Everything works, I just lots interest in learning to fly it. The skid has been slightly damaged but still works, the body has been slightly cut to make room for a battery I used, and one of the lower blades is chipped (shown in a picture). One of the wires on the extra set of motors fell off, but just needs to be re-soldered.

Make offers for any part or for it all. Need this stuff gone!

Also interested in trading for an iPhone if you have one by chance!

Willing to part out so let me know if you want to buy any part of the lot.
wattflyer6161 is offline Find More Posts by wattflyer6161
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread