SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by 335driver, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 22, 2011, 05:49 PM
USA, TX, Round Rock
Joined Dec 2006
454 Posts
Discussion
Flew it today

Well, I got 2 more good launches and flights on the 163. Unfortunately, that was all, tried for a 3rd flight and again it
hooked to the left, came off the dolly and broke the prop. Changed the prop and tried again with the same results. As I had no more props, time to put the 163 away for the day. Then, I flew my RCLander Panther jet again, having flown it twice earlier. Third flight was OK but upon landing, it flipped over and broke off the tip tank. Not a big deal, some white glue and the tank will be back on and the Panther will fly again. I don't know about these 3rd flights, maybe my karma is outta sync somewhere in the universe !!!!.
335driver is offline Find More Posts by 335driver
to remove ads between posts