SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 21, 2011, 10:50 AM
Madrid, Spain
Joined Jan 2005
69 Posts
Discussion
Blanik Chez manual, help tp translate

Hello, I have a set of plans for a nice huge blanik model, from a Chez designer. Manual is about 6 pages and is in Chez. I was wondering if a chez modeller, would be willing to help and translate it into english, and help all the RC fellows around the world.

Regards
paco
pacomb is offline Find More Posts by pacomb
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 05, 2012, 06:56 AM
Australia, QLD, Morningside
Joined Apr 2011
142 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacomb View Post
Hello, I have a set of plans for a nice huge blanik model, from a Chez designer. Manual is about 6 pages and is in Chez. I was wondering if a chez modeller, would be willing to help and translate it into english, and help all the RC fellows around the world.

Regards
paco
do you still need the translation?
makind is offline Find More Posts by makind