HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Zipman, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 19, 2011, 10:06 AM
USA, NJ, East Brunswick
Joined Nov 2003
73 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
Sold
** TopFlite Contender - NIB **

FOR SALE - New-in-box Top Flite CONTENDER R/C model airplane kit. Gold Edition. Construction is mostly balsa and plywood.

Wing span - 53.25 inches and wing area - 660 sq. in., requires assembly, glow engine and a minimum 4 channel radio with 5 servos. This is the latest version of this classic jet like design.

I built the original version of this kit back in the 1970s and now I am recovering it. The model is a great flyer which is the reason for it being

in production so long. I acquired this kit in a bundled purchase and have no need for it.

Price: $70.00

Cash and carry Central New Jersey area Local pickup.
Will ship for actual additional postage.
I will accept PayPal or USPS MO for shipped purchase.

Thanks for looking.
Stan
Zipman is online now Find More Posts by Zipman
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread