HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Nov 19, 2011, 04:53 AM
Farmer
United States, CA
Joined Oct 2011
936 Posts
New Product
2 in 1 Double Brushless Esc For Genius Cp, Pm me for more info.

To all that were supposed to recieve a 2in1 we can keep tabs through PM's or email, you know who you are. Soon as i'm able you will recieve the 2in1 If you dont have my email PM me for it.

If you have an issue with me post it in my user trader rating, thats what its there for.

Thanks

Farmer
f.a.r.m.e.r is offline Find More Posts by f.a.r.m.e.r
Last edited by f.a.r.m.e.r; Jan 03, 2012 at 08:11 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 19, 2011, 06:55 AM
United States, NY, Rochester
Joined Sep 2008
7,108 Posts
I might be int in testing but would like to know weight 1st as thats important on this light heli. Have u tested it yourself with a G?
Z06 Tony is offline Find More Posts by Z06 Tony
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 19, 2011, 10:03 AM
United States, CA, Baldwin Park
Joined Jun 2004
2,062 Posts
Sounds interesting. Like Tony said I wonder what the weight is. It looks big in the picture how does the gov feature work? Is it only adjustable by the pot? Or can it be hooked up to a spare channel to adjust the gov too.... I have a bunch of brushless motor for main and tail to test out if you like me to test out one of your samples
TonyTypeS is offline Find More Posts by TonyTypeS
Old Nov 19, 2011, 10:42 AM
Newb Rotary Pilot
Odenton, MD
Joined Apr 2009
409 Posts
Wow Dave that is awesome man nice work!

Would love to see a vid of you doing some 3d with this unit.

I would offer to test but I am not a good enough pilot.

Good luck man cool project! I will be watching this closely.

Best regards,
Leo
Nytflyer is offline Find More Posts by Nytflyer
Old Nov 19, 2011, 11:10 AM
UK
Joined Jul 2007
2,678 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by f.a.r.m.e.r View Post
I been working on this 2 in 1 since the Walkera Genius Cp has been released.

But before I start making batches of the production version I need the product reviewed asap.

I have 4 pre production models now im going to need help from you guys to choose 4 people who you think is qualified to put it through its paces.

More Info will be added daily on this product spec's ect.

until then feel free to ask any questions about this product

Best Regards

Dave
Darryl / Manny would be the ideal candidate to test it Dave - looks intriguing - a double brushless Genius

Regards David
Hellraser is offline Find More Posts by Hellraser
Old Nov 19, 2011, 12:08 PM
Joined Jun 2011
7,770 Posts
I don't have a BL tail motor, but more importantly, I don't think I have enough...cough...cough...clearance to fit this under the canopy with the adjustable RX tray I'm using. Otherwise, I would offer to help test this for sports flying. Very impressive work, there, Dave. VERY impressive.

Best,
Chris
bobepine is online now Find More Posts by bobepine
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 19, 2011, 01:32 PM
morgantown, wv
Joined Mar 2004
2,439 Posts
I am in the same boat as Chris. I don't have any brushless tail motors but am excited to see how Dave's 2in1 works out for those that get to test it. I hope it works great and if so i will be looking to get one when i figure out what tail motor to use. Good job Dave.
buster7467 is offline Find More Posts by buster7467
Old Nov 19, 2011, 04:58 PM
Micro-Heli-Concepts
Australia, NSW, Blacktown
Joined Dec 2006
4,984 Posts
Great work Dave.
If you would like just an average flyer to test it.I would be happy to give it a whirl and report back to you.
I don't do any 3D flying,Just throwing the heli around the front yard.
Regards Jason
jasonjetski is offline Find More Posts by jasonjetski
Old Nov 19, 2011, 06:07 PM
Farmer
United States, CA
Joined Oct 2011
936 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Tony View Post
I might be int in testing but would like to know weight 1st as thats important on this light heli. Have u tested it yourself with a G?
Yes I have tested it on my GCP wieght is alot less then running 2 esc's and this is not the production unit it will be much.lighter

plus the fact that it has a head speed lock governer you will most likey never bog it if set up correctly..
Old Nov 19, 2011, 06:32 PM
Farmer
United States, CA
Joined Oct 2011
936 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nytflyer View Post
Wow Dave that is awesome man nice work!

Would love to see a vid of you doing some 3d with this unit.

I would offer to test but I am not a good enough pilot.

Good luck man cool project! I will be watching this closely.

Best regards,
Leo
Leo lol I should have been more specific about the pilots I need.

3D is not that impotant what is important is setting up a gov correctly and be good with electronics.

plus it would be nice to have the pilot compair it to a seperate double brushless configuration.

regards

dave
Old Nov 19, 2011, 06:38 PM
Farmer
United States, CA
Joined Oct 2011
936 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellraser View Post
Darryl / Manny would be the ideal candidate to test it Dave - looks intriguing - a double brushless Genius

Regards David
ok so far testing will be done by Hellraser/Jasonjetski

manny might blow it up but I will ask him anyway lol

Going to ask dkfuji aswell.

Pm me your shipping address please

thanks

Dave
Old Nov 19, 2011, 06:42 PM
Farmer
United States, CA
Joined Oct 2011
936 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobepine View Post
I don't have a BL tail motor, but more importantly, I don't think I have enough...cough...cough...clearance to fit this under the canopy with the adjustable RX tray I'm using. Otherwise, I would offer to help test this for sports flying. Very impressive work, there, Dave. VERY impressive.

Best,
Chris
chris I will make one up for you. so that you 6 axis flyers using the board can take advantage of DB.

is there anyway you can measure how much clearance you have?

thanks

dave
Old Nov 19, 2011, 06:44 PM
Newb Rotary Pilot
Odenton, MD
Joined Apr 2009
409 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by f.a.r.m.e.r View Post
Leo lol I should have been more specific about the pilots I need.

3D is not that impotant what is important is setting up a gov correctly and be good with electronics.

plus it would be nice to have the pilot compair it to a seperate double brushless configuration.

regards

dave
Wanting a video of you doing some 3d with it

Sounds like you got some good peeps to test for you. Really I think if you gave it to Manny and it pasts his 3D tests......you have a winner
Nytflyer is offline Find More Posts by Nytflyer
Old Nov 19, 2011, 07:44 PM
Farmer
United States, CA
Joined Oct 2011
936 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nytflyer View Post
Wanting a video of you doing some 3d with it

Sounds like you got some good peeps to test for you. Really I think if you gave it to Manny and it pasts his 3D tests......you have a winner
LOL manny will blow it up (kidding)

A video? lol you know me I make video's for everything, will be up on my youtube channel tomorrow, im just finishing winding my tail motor then i'll be up in the air with it.

The best part is the govenor imo eventualy ill just make plug and play governors, when you have no jumps in head speed it makes for a smooth heli and reduces tail blow out.

check my youtube channel tomorrow leo

ttyl bud

dave
Old Nov 19, 2011, 08:01 PM
morgantown, wv
Joined Mar 2004
2,439 Posts
Hey Dave could you explain the difference using your gov and just running flat 100 TC.
buster7467 is offline Find More Posts by buster7467
Closed Thread