HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by blueindian, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 18, 2011, 05:17 PM
Say Thea dyaoggh
Houston Tx
Joined Feb 2005
189 Posts
Trader Rating: 74
For Sale
SCALE Trex 450 SE Helicopter ARF 6 blades New AirWolfe painted lexan body scale fins

[SIZE="3"]Also listing b400 with alot of spares, some metal upgrades in original box pnp 120 shipped, and literally like new MCX2 RTF in box with remote, charger and 2 new lipos. 79.50 shipped.

Theres 3 sets of align woodies. Some are nicked up but will fly, some are real nice. 3 rotor head linkages, some deans plugs with shrink, some tie straps, a couple of 4 diff sets of screws one set is for tail blades+ motor mount screws, a spare new main shaft, 4 new head dampners, a diff set of flybar paddles, blade holder, set of servo horns and 1 lower frame new in pack and 1 upper frame that was replaced. It is just tore by canopy mount hole and can be epoxied and or used if you crash one.

Here is a nice Trex 450 SE Carbon Fiber Heli with light CF servo and fin set -metal head and tail, with no electronics. It was mildly dropped and everything has just been replaced new. The landing struts were fine but apparently took most of the fall bc both sides where stressed -lighter color. (good fall) They are replaced new. Really the only other damage besides slightly bent shaft was the main blades and the canopy mount tore away a little on one frame side, so that frame piece has been replaced (new Align).The swash was alright, but I kept it for a spare and replaced with a new one while I replaced the main shaft and put it back together.

Its got all blue metal and the boom strut mounts are there, but I didnt have any boom struts to replace. you can order them from ebay for 2.00 shipped if you dont have some.
Its all good ready to be set up.
The airwolfe fuse is Darth I think.. I just painted it and I will sell seperate for 35 and sell the heli for 118 shipped by itself and 134 with all the blades and little parts.
You can text me at 2815085349
blueindian is offline Find More Posts by blueindian
Last edited by blueindian; Nov 19, 2011 at 02:33 PM.
to remove ads between posts