Hope for clear skies!
HAIYIN is offline Find More Posts by HAIYIN
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 02, 2012, 02:42 PM
Joined Aug 2011
43 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAIYIN View Post
HaiyinStore is proud to announce the opening of their new European Warehouse and their Hong Kong Warehouse.

HAIYIN brand of quality RC LiPo Battery packs are now stocked on 3 different Continents, making it easier to purchase and ship our packs.

Please go to www.HaiyinStore.com, select the either the US, HK or EU Warehouse buttons and Compare HAIYIN pack pricing and shipping costs.

RC Groups Members please use the Special Warehouse 10% Opening Coupon at www.haiyinstore.com/rcgcoupon.htm ( valid on any 3 packs, for a limited time )

HAIYIN packs come directly from our factory, they are competitively priced and offer excellent quality and performance.

Which country is your EU warehouse? Just trying to work out if I am likely to get stung for import duty and VAT in the UK!
mattwarner is online now Find More Posts by mattwarner
Old Apr 02, 2012, 08:23 PM
Batteries
Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island, Central
Joined Aug 2011
99 Posts
HAIYIN Warehouses

The new HAIYIN EU warehouse is located in France, near the Belgium border.

Other warehouses are in Las Vegas NV, USA and Hong Kong.

Shipping from the EU WH will mean that VAT must be charged. It is included in the prices posted.

It is easy to toggle between our WH's on the Checkout Page at www.HaiyinStore.com, to see which option is the cheapest/best for you;

- Simply Sign Up ( In My Account be sure to indicate Ship To details and country )
- Add Packs into your cart.
- Go to Checkout.
- You will see the pack costs and the real time ship rates for the WH you selected.
- Click "Select Other Warehouse" buttons to compare between them. You may even switch between shipping options by WH.
- Checkout on from the WH that suits you best.

Any questions, please contact us at Sales@HaiyinStores.com. We are always standing by to help.

PS
Dont forget the use the RCG 10% Coupon at Checkout: ALLWHRCG10 ( valid for 3 packs for a limited time )
Old Apr 02, 2012, 10:49 PM
*Noted Nerd*
United States, OR, Sandy
Joined Jul 2004
667 Posts
Plan to expand the 5S line? The 5000s are no doubt great, but I was looking for a 4000. Your 5000 is a bit larger and heavier than I need right now.

I love the 4s 2200s and I plan to order another and a 3S 2200 soon. Thanks for the coupon code!
Oregon Craig is offline Find More Posts by Oregon Craig
Old Apr 03, 2012, 12:41 AM
Batteries
Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island, Central
Joined Aug 2011
99 Posts
Your are welcome for the Coupon Code Oregon Craig
Please send me a message or email
Old Apr 04, 2012, 11:52 AM
*Noted Nerd*
United States, OR, Sandy
Joined Jul 2004
667 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HAIYIN View Post
Your are welcome for the Coupon Code Oregon Craig
Please send me a message or email
Okay, I'll send a message. Not really sure why.
Old Apr 05, 2012, 10:39 PM
United States, ID, Nampa
Joined Oct 2009
689 Posts
Ruh Roh,

I talked one of my club members into ordering a couple Haiyin 6S 5000's. They showed up today. One was fine, the other pack was puffed sitting in the box

He emailed customer service so we wil see what happens.....
nippaero is offline Find More Posts by nippaero
Old Apr 06, 2012, 03:39 PM
*Noted Nerd*
United States, OR, Sandy
Joined Jul 2004
667 Posts
Yes, that is of course another aspect of the evaluation process. How good is the customer service after the sale? Please post back and let us know how it goes.
Last edited by Oregon Craig; Apr 07, 2012 at 06:08 PM.
Old Apr 07, 2012, 12:28 AM
United States, OR, Portland
Joined Nov 2003
2,116 Posts
Ok I got 2 6S 3600mAh HAIYIN packs coming my way here. I will be flying them in a 12S set up for my JR NEX E8 Helicopter. I have the tools to measure IR and compare against the Gens Ace packs I have been using and will do so once they arrive.

Steven
Shortman is offline Find More Posts by Shortman
Old Apr 07, 2012, 03:08 PM
United States, ID, Nampa
Joined Oct 2009
689 Posts
Ok. Just a little update on my friend with the bad pack. You can see in the picture that the pack on the right is out of shape. The weird thing is that it was not squishy. It was still hard like the pack on the left.

He emailed customer service and got a reply back right away. The rep was extremely nice, apologized and sent him a replacement pack no questions asked. They also gave him a discount for when he places his next order.

My friend was extremely pleased with the response and service. He commented that he would have never got this response from the other Chinese Lipo vendors. In his view customer service was A+.

Problem solved and back to flying...
nippaero is offline Find More Posts by nippaero
Old Apr 07, 2012, 03:16 PM
United States, NJ, Clayton
Joined Aug 2010
1,580 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nippaero View Post
Ok. Just a little update on my friend with the bad pack. You can see in the picture that the pack on the right is out of shape. The weird thing is that it was not squishy. It was still hard like the pack on the left.

He emailed customer service and got a reply back right away. The rep was extremely nice, apologized and sent him a replacement pack no questions asked. They also gave him a discount for when he places his next order.

My friend was extremely pleased with the response and service. He commented that he would have never got this response from the other Chinese Lipo vendors. In his view customer service was A+.

thats good to here, its worth paying a few bucks more if the customer service is good
keithy4129 is offline Find More Posts by keithy4129
Old Apr 07, 2012, 03:23 PM
Joined Aug 2007
40 Posts
What are the pros and cons of hard case vs. soft?. I can guess that the problem with hard case is the inability to detect if the cells have puffed, but the hard case may prevent a fire in the event of a crash. AIso the hard case my reduce the ability of the cells to dissipate heat. I fly a $5000 airplane,. Should I use hard case lipos? Red thanks for all your years of analysis of batteries.
thaus is online now Find More Posts by thaus
Old Apr 07, 2012, 03:37 PM
Detail Freak
Harbor City, CA
Joined Oct 2003
21,859 Posts
Im not even really an electric guy, but I thought the hard case lipos were for Car guys.
Obviously, they will weigh more for the same capacity pack, I would guess.

R,
Target
target is offline Find More Posts by target
Old Apr 07, 2012, 06:10 PM
*Noted Nerd*
United States, OR, Sandy
Joined Jul 2004
667 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nippaero View Post

Awesome! Looking forward to receiving my latest order.
Old Apr 07, 2012, 09:30 PM
Are there crawfish in heaven??
Joined Apr 2004
277 Posts
After reading all the positive feedback, I just placed my order for a 6s 3600 and two 3s 2200's, all 30c rated. Can't wait to try them out! And the 10% off was nice too.
jcg1112 is offline Find More Posts by jcg1112