HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by btflycrazy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 14, 2011, 10:27 PM
United States, WI, Wausau
Joined Sep 2010
132 Posts
Gallery
Rv-4

Saw this RV-4 in my local hobby shop and thought, that is a really nice looking plane so i went home and did some research on it and couldn't really find much on it but what I did find is that people that have one love it a lot. Great planes still sells them and not that much money for a 1/4 scale plane it even has flaps and like this one you can put a Zenoah G20 cc gas motor.So even if I don't fly this plane at least I have a good looking plane hanging in my house
btflycrazy is offline Find More Posts by btflycrazy
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 15, 2011, 10:00 AM
United States, TX, Midland
Joined Feb 2010
12 Posts
The RV-4 is really a great plane, I bought it one from a widow and it became my favorite plane, it came with an HT .75 glow engine but it seems to be under power, I use a 17cc engine but still under power, then I put a 26cc with 18x8 prop and now is the best plane I ever had, it fly great!! you will love it !!!
fco_herrera is offline Find More Posts by fco_herrera