HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 14, 2011, 04:04 PM
Life is simple Eat, Sleep, Fly
Germany, RP, Kaiserslautern
Joined Oct 2011
123 Posts
Discussion
Ramstein, Kaiserslautern Germany RC Flyers

I am looking to meet up with some more RC enthusiasts here in Germany in and or around the Ramstein / Kaiserslautern area. If anyone is interested in linking up send me a note. I fly with a few friends and would love to add some new faces to the group.

Thanks

Rich
Timewarp is offline Find More Posts by Timewarp
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 14, 2011, 08:24 PM
I Used To Have More Free Time!
Charlotte, NC
Joined Feb 2011
2,034 Posts
Old "K - Town"!
After 911, I was activated for a year and wprked at Ramstein AFB and lived at Sembach. I visited and partied in "K - Town" quite a bit. I enjoyed my stay while in Europe. I hope you are too.
I can not help you out concerning your post... good luck.
NCRealEstateGuy is offline Find More Posts by NCRealEstateGuy
Old Nov 23, 2011, 10:55 AM
Life is simple Eat, Sleep, Fly
Germany, RP, Kaiserslautern
Joined Oct 2011
123 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCRealEstateGuy View Post
Old "K - Town"!
After 911, I was activated for a year and wprked at Ramstein AFB and lived at Sembach. I visited and partied in "K - Town" quite a bit. I enjoyed my stay while in Europe. I hope you are too.
I can not help you out concerning your post... good luck.
Yea it is a nice area, I have been over here for a number of years. Eastern life is a little differant than western life but I do enjoy the community and the culture )
Timewarp is offline Find More Posts by Timewarp
Old Nov 23, 2011, 12:04 PM
Joined Mar 2011
548 Posts
Contact the DMFV they´ll put you in touch with local flyers that you can hook up with.
papabearflying is offline Find More Posts by papabearflying
Old Nov 23, 2011, 07:31 PM
United States, NJ, Browns Mills
Joined May 2005
1,943 Posts
About 20 years ago, there was a "Rhineland-Pfalz Fliers Club" that flew off a field in Rothselberg. If there still are some hobby shops in K-Town, you could check with them -- we used to walk to them from Kaiserslautern housing (Colorado Strasse).

CD
Captain Dunsel is online now Find More Posts by Captain Dunsel